Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Doors Of Greatness Open In Jesus Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doors Of Greatness Open In Jesus Name (454 Views)

When The Doors Are Closed Against You / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doors Of Greatness Open In Jesus Name by Earthkumy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Topic: the Doors of greatness open

Text
This is what the Lord says: “I will go before you, Cyrus, and level the mountains. I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
Isaiah 45:2

Last night I finished praying with the topic "Lord I coming out from all places of my captivity in Jesus name". When I went to bed, I saw myself coming out through many locked doors. When I got to some they opened by themselves. Why, I had to raise my hand and wave it before others could open? This happened till I made my way out. When I got up I was grieved by the arrogance of many ministers who are struggling and never know they are in a place of captivity. It shocked me because despite the miracles, testimonies happening in the Church this could happen to me, it humbled me even more. Truly we perish because of lack of knowledge. Spiritual wars are real if you are spiritually blind you won't understand. Only those with spiritual eyes could see.

Prayer point

In the name of Jesus I come out of any gate locking my destiny, I breakthrough Amen
Every gate holding my spiritual growth open and left me out in Jesus name
Every gate locking my career, business and finance be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
Every gate locking my marriage and relationship open and let me out in the name of Jesus Amen.

Tomorrow pray this topics without sizing

And the Lord of glory will hear your cry
Amen

Re: The Doors Of Greatness Open In Jesus Name by Sparrk007(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
AMEN
Re: The Doors Of Greatness Open In Jesus Name by Obeleagu93(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

My Dream I Had Last Night / The Moment Peter Obi Was Called Up At Experience / Why We Should Fear God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.