Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Dream I Had Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream I Had Last Night (407 Views)

The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God / The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream I Had Last Night by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2022
So recently TBH I have been just sitting on the fence. I won't say I am atheist or a strong believer. But I used to love God and really craved his fellowship but I didn't get to hear him. Though I wanted that experience badly.

But last night while I was sleeping I had a dream. I saw two giant horses descend from heaven with two angels in charge of each. They came into my house. One was with a sword and the other had nothing. They stared for a few minutes and didn't say a word and then they began ascending back to the sky. One went into the sky and vanished while the other one while in the air heard songs from a nearby church and in the song the name of Jesus was mentioned (can't remember the song now) the angel on it got off the big white horse's back and flew on it own to heaven.

The horse came to the front of the church and at the church were also a flock of sheep. The horse joined them and while the song was going on and the name of Jesus was mentioned the horse and flock of sheep all went on their knees.

I don't know what this dream means. I have been going through a lot lately and I have been thinking maybe God does not exist or he exists but he doesn't want to interfere in the happenings that occur here.
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Zonefree(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2022
When was the last time you treated malaria?

3 Likes

Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
When you chose to support a party that labours in vain, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Hollybratt(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Stop smoking weed
i won't repeat myself
IRMC

Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:
When was the last time you treated malaria?
Lol I haven't taken drugs or treated anything In over two years by God's grace. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Zonefree(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Lol I haven't taken drugs or treated anything In over two years by God's grace. grin
Your dream is effects of accumulated malaria. Visit a physician asap.

3 Likes

Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
When you chose to support a party that labours in vain, what do you expect?

I respect you madam. But I'm not happy that you associate yourself with visionless urchins and thieves. Apart from that I like you very much
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Hollybratt:
Stop smoking weed
i won't repeat myself
IRMC
I have never smoked in my life undecided
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I respect you madam. But I'm not happy that you associate yourself with visionless urchins and thieves. Apart from that I like you very much
So it’s Obi that’s a saint to you?
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
So it’s Obi that’s a saint to you?

Not a saint in the actual sense but an empathetic leader that has the interest of the average Nigerian at heart and wants to serve them not for selfish or personal ambition like the others that thinks it's their turn or birthright.
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Kobojunkie: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
But last night while I was sleeping I had a dream. I saw two giant horses descend from heaven with two angels in charge of each. They came into my house. One was with a sword and the other had nothing. They stared for a few minutes and didn't say a word and then they began ascending back to the sky. One went into the sky and vanished while the other one while in the air heard songs from a nearby church and in the song the name of Jesus was mentioned (can't remember the song now) the angel on it got off the big white horse's back and flew on it own to heaven.

The horse came to the front of the church and at the church were also a flock of sheep. The horse joined them and while the song was going on and the name of Jesus was mentioned the horse and flock of sheep all went on their knees.

I don't know what this dream means. I have been going through a lot lately and I have been thinking maybe God does not exist or he exists but he doesn't want to interfere in the happenings that occur here.
You dream can be explained by the fact that you have had this rapture idea on your mind for at least some time in the last 24 hours. undecided

2nd, your horses and angels on them have nothing to do with the Jesus Christ described in scripture but instead the idea of Jesus Christ fed you from the mouths of the pastors and mogs you listen to. Why? Well, in scripture, Jesus Christ plainly said He did not desire praises from any human, so those songs that you hear repeating His name in your churches are actually against Him. In addition, Jesus Christ never commanded His followers to congregate in the Churchianist manner, nor did He command any one to build churches in His name to begin with. undecided

So, what you had was a dream and nothing more. undecided
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You dream can be explained by the fact that you have had this rapture idea on your mind for at least some time in the last 24 hours. undecided

2nd, your horses and angels on them have nothing to do with the Jesus Christ described in scripture but instead the idea of Jesus Christ fed you from the mouths of the pastors and mogs you listen to. Why? Well, in scripture, Jesus Christ plainly said He did not desire praises from any human, so those songs that you hear repeating His name in your churches are actually against Him. In addition, Jesus Christ never commanded His followers to congregate in the Churchianist manner, nor did He command any one to build churches in His name to begin with. undecided

So, what you had was a dream and nothing more. undecided

Lol I get. The dream was as a result of the rapture we discussed yesterday perhaps.

Happy weekend Kobojunkie kiss
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Blue86(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mr Lala, that dream is not some dream but a revelation from the spirit of God. Do not let anyone turn your heart away from the revelation of that dream. Those dreams have come to point you back to the reality of Christ.

That's why you saw angels. Horses. Sword. Heard His name sang, and worshipped, you saw a flock ( church, referring to His body) , assembling together.
Angels descending and ascending into heaven.

Go and read Revelations, the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy. The bible says when He brought again the first begotten into the world, He said let the Angels worship.
That's in Hebrews.

And in Psalms 45, a beautiful thing was said about the King. Which couldn't be referring to Solomon nor David , but a prophecy about Jesus Christ.
And if you read all the Psalms 45, a verse says, " Worship Him"

God revealed His truth to you. Do not say you weren't enlightened. '(
LalastiklaIa:
So recently TBH I have been just sitting on the fence. I won't say I am atheist or a strong believer. But I used to love God and really craved his fellowship but I didn't get to hear him. Though I wanted that experience badly.

Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Haynnie: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where’s pastor Righteousness
Falseprophet you are needed urgently!
Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by FalseProphet1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
God has confirmed to you that he exists, he wants you to worship him. I'll suggest for starters you download worship songs and sing along with them. Take out time to honour God and he'll reveal more about himself to you.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: My Dream I Had Last Night by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
So

I don't know what this dream means. I have been going through a lot lately and I have been thinking maybe God does not exist or he exists but[b] he doesn't want to interfere in the happenings that occur here[/b].

"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me." John 14:30.

You missed

"Seek the LORD while He may be found; call to Him while He is near." Isaiah 55:6

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! / Why People Don't Change Even Though You Preach To Them : This Is For ministers / The Pagan Christ - A Book Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.