Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) (3649 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) / Don't Vote Tinubu, Nairaland Owner Begs Nigerians (photo) / 2023: Who Will You Vote For Between These Two 'patriotic' Nigerians? (photo?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:13am On May 08, 2023
Buhari scammed us with empty promises and lots more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by ican2020: 4:29am On May 08, 2023
We know already

Very difficult for me to comprehend how a nation so blessed can be in this type of unimaginable state, it’s indeed unfortunate

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by chrisxxx(m): 4:33am On May 08, 2023
Buhari will be alive to see good leadership. I pray he doesn't go back to inflammatory speeches as he used to do before he became president.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Oseniwaje: 4:37am On May 08, 2023
Its well my brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:03am On May 08, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by allthingsgood: 5:06am On May 08, 2023
It's only how to complain some of us know, but if u check their daily lives they are worst. Buhari this buhari that. My dear cry me a river undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by plaindealer: 5:11am On May 08, 2023
You cried and wailed for 8 years, but you still want to cry and wail follow Buhari into retirement in Daura..

Who swear for you people?

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Madmohamed123: 5:35am On May 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Buhari is a criminal thief arm rubber pen rubber

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Femisol(m): 5:48am On May 08, 2023
Fighting corruption is dangerous in Nigeria.

Baba sef will tell you that for sure and also what made him badly sick.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Corto: 5:54am On May 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Very big criminalgrin

Nigeria don enter the hand of another bigger criminal...Amoda will drain Nigeria to the marrow

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Freshtruth(m): 6:00am On May 08, 2023
Buhari is shameless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by mytime24(f): 6:05am On May 08, 2023
The president u order
Vs
The presidency u get cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Princeton92(m): 6:08am On May 08, 2023
E often what he hungered for so no more inflammatory speeches.... He never ruled Nigeria completely to achieve pension from government and now he's gotten his only wish he lived for 🤣🤣😂

chrisxxx:
Buhari will be alive to see good leadership. I pray he doesn't go back to inflammatory speeches as he used to do before he became president.
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Chekwume16(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2023
Some of you just talk stupidly. What point have you made now.
allthingsgood:
It's only how to complain some of us know, but if u check their daily lives they are worst. Buhari this buhari that. My dear cry me a river undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by arantess: 6:22am On May 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Even after that professors and so called intelligent folks still defend him and want the party to continue

Some are saying we should forgive him and move on despite dragging us back 50 yrs

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by SOSinNigeria: 6:26am On May 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Lol, if you think Buhari scammed you then wait for the drug lord and international rogue. If Tinubu ever sits in Aso rock, mark it today, you will look back and remember Buhari with nostalgia.

Don't get me wrong, Buhari is a terrible president and crassly incompetent, but it will be ten times worse if the most corrupt Nigerian is allowed to rule.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by kestolove95(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2023
Buhari is a yahoo oldman
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by EastAlchemist: 6:43am On May 08, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Lol, if you think Buhari scammed you then wait for the drug lord and international rogue. If Tinubu ever sits in Aso rock, mark it today, you will look back and remember Buhari with nostalgia.

Don't get me wrong, Buhari is a terrible president and crassly incompetent, but it will be ten times worse if the most corrupt Nigerian is allowed to rule.
Abeg as you Dey see future i need sure 10 odds
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by orisa37: 6:47am On May 08, 2023
PRESIDENT OF ORGAN TRANSPLANT.
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:48am On May 08, 2023
allthingsgood:
if you have nothing to say, shut the fok up. Your hero Buhari made lots of promises to Nigerians, but couldn't fulfill them and your here talking nonsense. Was Buhari forced to make those promises? Modafoka!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:49am On May 08, 2023
Chekwume16:
Some of you just talk stupidly. What point have you made now.
don't mind the modafoka.
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Puremind1225: 6:53am On May 08, 2023
He scammed those who voted for him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by abhosts(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2023
Lol. Which of the 2023 Presidential candidates sounds so much like Buhari of 2015?

Talk is indeed cheap.
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Exc2000: 6:59am On May 08, 2023
That's human for you
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Nigeria do not blame the government and the leader that is what Nigerian people like all over the world. Go to any developed country and see Nigerians supporting idiots which can do nothing. America Canada Europe a Nigerian only vote for idiots in this country.. the more you do nothing on a trillion people the more they kill themselves for you
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by crixlight2(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2023
Corto:

Very big criminalgrin

Nigeria don enter the hand of another bigger criminal...Amoda will drain Nigeria to the marrow
You can’t rush to conclusion , we don Dey vote for politicians wey Dey promise heaven on earth without any result , now Amoda no promise us anything. We don Dey get president wey use majority vote enter now Amoda use minority votes enter , which means naija wan try different approach
Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Cassandraloius: 7:21am On May 08, 2023
He didn't forget to give his wife 4m to purchase a small handbag.
Even the leader in the animal kingdom have sense, soldier ants also have sense, this man called BUHARI was nothing but a total waste of time, he brought Nigeria to nothing, with stupid empty promises.
A failed leader indeed!
Infact let me reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by DesChyko: 7:21am On May 08, 2023
Cc: Passingshot

You promoted this in 2015, singing it into our eardrums like the national anthem from a bugle in the barracks.

And remember what we, realistic people told you then? We are still telling you lots that today; and as usual, you are sounding the bugles away.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Antivirus92(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2023
ican2020:
We know already

Very difficult for me to comprehend how a nation so blessed can be in this type of unimaginable state, it’s indeed unfortunate
stop imagining, when people keep voting for people like Buhari, tinubu, el rufai etc, how exactly do you want the country to move forward?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by franklingud(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2023
Funny enough, buhari didn't write these false manifestoes.
It was one Yoruba guy, his youth campaign manager or something, that wrote them for him.
He was just stupidly reading what he didn't write at all.

The worst has happened again, in the person of tinubu and co. 🤣😂🤣😂... I Laugh in Swahili because tinubu's case will prove that buhari's government was paradise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by Antivirus92(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2023
Cassandraloius:
He didn't forget to give his wife 4m to purchase a small handbag.
Even the leader in the animal kingdom have sense, soldier ants also have sense, this man called BUHARI was nothing but a total waste of time, he brought Nigeria to nothing, with stupid empty promises.
A failed leader indeed!
Infact let me reserve my comment.
but some of us saw all these things on time and warned the rest of the country, instead of listening, they called us names and hated us. We are still sounding the same warning again and they are still calling us names and hating us. Believe me, if that terrible rigger is sworn in, this type of thread will still come up in 8 years time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:49am On May 08, 2023
When i saw stenchest religious bigotry and acute tribalism coming from this man,we knew that nothing good will come out from him.
NOT SURPRISED
EVERY TRILLION HE BORROWED HE USED TO FABRICATe inferior ROADS and fake bridges that will collapse in five years after his passed on to hell to pay for his evil against Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osama Bin Ladin Is Not Dead(says Son) / IBB Never Recanted His Earlier Statement About OBJ / Interesting Ghanaian Thoughts About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.