Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (32304 Views)

APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by 7lives: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
melonsgroup:
ROCHAS also STEPPED DOWN
Rochas too?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by JohnnA1: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
jrusky:
I honestly didn't read your comment as I don't care what you think.
You don't matter.
But let me repeat: Your HATE (which has metastasized into Bitterness; a typical IGBO trait) will ALWAYS GIVE YOU PAIN.
End off...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wetin Pastor Bakare dey talk sef ? 16th what President of where ?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by JohnEagle96(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy
shegzbillionz:
are you lost young man?, Did I ever discuss anything like that with you?,
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Latakia(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Tinubu betrayed Afenifere and southeast. He can't win.
Sorry I can feel your pain, sorrow and frustration. Afenifedollar and Southeast are PDP slaves. Let them take their stupidity to where they belong grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by SeniorPikin247(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Our thinking is verse versa at times
2015 we think Sai baba is the solution but results is not
Now everyone underate BAT , who knows he might be messiah in disguise
BAT all the way
It's my turn . Emilokan
God bless Nigeria �

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Latakia:
Sorry I can feel your pain, sorrow and frustration. Afenifedollar and Southeast are PDP slaves. Let them take their stupidity to where they belong grin

The shocker is saved for last. grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mark my word, tinubu no go get the ticket tonight.

Forget all nonentities stepping up and down for him.

Osibanjo is the winner.

Reality3080:
Now it’s way too late for osinbajo to step down,d die is cast already n there’s nothing he can do at this stage again

It’s a pity some people pushed him just like they did to ambode

Princeoflagos what do u have to say?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by CHAQUR: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Lol this is fast becoming a joke. Planned work.
Power is shifting to the north again. Don't underestimate the northerners as massive defections will be taking place soon. They just wanna raise Tinubu hope and dash it in the general elections

Doom sayer...! All your predictions so far have never & will never come true. Better enroll in the BAT school of politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omo Igbo,come out na ! It was a delight listening to Onu and Nnamani while reading the sorrowful book of Lamentation ! When we tell you that you guys aren't sensible,we mean it !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jrusky(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
JohnnA1:
I honestly didn't read your comment as I don't care what you think.
You don't matter.
But let me repeat: Your HATE (which has metastasized into Bitterness; a typical IGBO trait) will ALWAYS GIVE YOU PAIN.
End off...

Hahahaha sorry oo I can feel your pain sorry is too late to cry bro, apc had decided its either Tinubu or Osibanjo so save yourself from High BP loading for you.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mr Okorocha seems to be very high on mkpurumiri !
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Lionking1913(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu won't live to witness d main election.U can also join him if it doesn't please u
Golan007:

But you would live abi?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Addme: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
Fayemi speech sweet me enter my belle. We shouldn't be an ingrate.

Jagaban of Africa.
He really nailed it. A subtle jab to VP

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by truthfinder319: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes, in Labour party and Anambra, that is if Atiku does not pick him up again as Vice

Puskas:
Peter Obi will still win the main election
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Peppysco: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Power is shifting to the north again. Don't underestimate the northerners as massive defections will be taking place soon. They just wanna raise Tinubu hope and dash it in the general elections

You still don't understand what game is going on, purge yourself of the hatred and face the game. All the contestants stepping down for Tinubu are just part of the planned games.
Watch out, Tinubu is going to step down for Osinbajo thereby making him the concensus candidate, this has been arranged a long time ago. Tinubu has played the beauty and the beast role all along and everything has been planned to deflect all attentions away from the VP. At the end of the day, you all will respect Tinubu as his generation's best political masterminder.
An Osinbajo's ticket with Borno state governor, Zulum, is definitely going to split the Northern votes into 3, among Atiku, Kwakwanso and Osinbajo.
If that's the case, the SouthWest is definitely locked down for APC while they manage to get 25% in some SouthSouth states and some of Southeast and they're strolling to victory.
As for Obi, he can secure all the votes from the SE and it still won't matter cos he sure ain't getting enough votes from the SW and the North
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
jaxxy:

The shocker is saved for last. grin

I pity your nativity ! Which "shocker" ? Where is it ? The 16th President of Nigeria is President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,write it down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by madridguy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Exactly.

Addme:

He really nailed it. A subtle jab to VP

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by IPIGMODS: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
The wailing wailers are about to enter new dimension grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Peppysco:

You still don't understand what game is going on, purge yourself of the hatred and face the game. All the contestants stepping down for Tinubu are just part of the planned games.
Watch out, Tinubu is going to step down for Osinbajo thereby making him the concensus candidate, this has been arranged a long time ago. Tinubu has played the beauty and the beast role all along and everything has been planned to deflect all attentions away from the VP. At the end of the day, you all will respect Tinubu as his generation's best political masterminder.
An Osinbajo's ticket with Borno state governor, Zulum, is definitely going to split the Northern votes into 3, among Atiku, Kwakwanso and Osinbajo.
If that's the case, the SouthWest is definitely locked down for APC while they manage to get 25% in some SouthSouth states and some of Southeast and they're strolling to victory.
As for Obi, he can secure all the votes from the SE and it still won't matter cos he sure ain't getting enough votes from the SW and the North

Great analysis bro. I swear I'll be the most happiest if it will play out just the way you've said it. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Okoracha,calm down ! Ko gba agidi ! Even Buhari was laughing at his nativity, what a pity !

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

I pity your nativity ! Which "shocker" ? Where is it ? The 16th President of Nigeria is President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,write it down somewhere.

u are still daydreaming bt u will get ur wake up call soon.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari is a bad guy,walahi ! See how he was laughing at Okorocha' stupidity !
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Reality3080: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
moneyissweet:
Mark my word, tinubu no go get the ticket tonight.

Forget all nonentities stepping up and down for him.

Osibanjo is the winner.

it’s obvious u ain’t watching it live

Just keep following on nairaland or better still drop your number make u share data for u so u will b updated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Runteenz: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
9ja my kountiri.....I hail poo poo.....power if dollar speaking in tongue
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Tinubu who has never lost an election before? They backed him cos no other person can defeat Atiku .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by od501: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
ObiOkpor:
Nigeria will suffer more if tinubu wins cool

Exactly what I want. Nigerians deserve it.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Tinubu betrayed Afenifere and southeast. He can't win.

Is that the story they told u during your PDP meeting?

Afenifere betrayed AD and signed a deal with Obasanjo which made the party lose 5 states. Stop these lies about betrayal cos Tinubu warned the others but they didn't listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by Peppysco: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Great analysis bro. I swear I'll be the most happiest if it will play out just the way you've said it. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

It is a chess game they're playing. Tinubu knows all of the hatred against him from the SE and the SS, reason he didn't involve them in his consultations. Also, the VP wouldn't dare confront Tinubu for any political position, the reason he has remained quiet all along. Going by the events going on tonight, all the contestants that stepped down for Tinubu will mandate their delegates to vote for him and that already means he's the winner. But just at the last minute, he's going to step down for Osinbajo thereby making him the consencus candidate.
If you remember what Buhari said before now, he said he wouldn't reveal his preferred candidate cos if he did, the guy would be killed. They have carefully protected Osinbajo all along. Just a matter of time b4 it is revealed
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Siwel25:

Is that the story they told u during your PDP meeting?

Afenifere betrayed AD and signed a deal with Obasanjo which made the party lose 5 states. Stop these lies about betrayal cos Tinubu warned the others but they didn't listen.

Nobody told me anything I know people personally who tinubu cane to the houses to beg to be governor and none if them have a good story about him. it's all betrayal.

I thought the Afenifere thing i read online was a joke till I heard 1st hand accounts.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
jaxxy:

u are still daydreaming bt u will get ur wake up call soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.