Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. (1043 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Cautions Peter Obi On Religious Sentiment / 2019: North Will Not Vote On Sentiment, Says Elders’ Forum / Joining Apc’ll Not Save You, Presidency Taunts Corrupt Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by hammer567: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
If Tinubu make it to Aso Rock in 2023, I will turn gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by GuyWise101(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And I will turn to a skull miner.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by TheCrusader14: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Your will cry a river when it eventually happens.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by Mide1data: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bros am proudly Yoruba, and I also don't think tinubu will serve nigeria well. but I got one question for you, WHY THE HATE

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by Aboks(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Poopoocrat president to-be always losing balance
Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by duro4chang(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Many people will wail taya
Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by naija4life247: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
hammer567:

Only the Cameroonian Bisexual Atiku Abubakar will fucck you.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by haffaze777(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Atleast Pandora thief will make it to aso lockgrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by hammer567: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
naija4life247:

Only the Cameroonian Bisexual Atiku Abubakar will fucck you.

The Northerners have already started dumping APC for PDP.

https://www.nairaland.com/7166872/senate-majority-leader-yahaya-abdullahi

Una never jam.

Tinubu is not the messiah for the North, they still have Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by lathrowinger: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
hammer567:

Yes, and ipob terrorist too

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by hammer567: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
BREAKING: SENATE LEADER, YAHAYA ABDULLAH DUMPS APC FOR PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY

I repeat, if Tinubu smell Aso Rock in 2023, I will turn gay.

Highest, if him own too much for APC, them go leave party for am, enter PDP go join Atiku.

Mind you Atiku follow support Buhari Presidency when he decamp to APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by bigpicture001: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mide1data:
Bros am proudly Yoruba, and I also don't think tinubu will serve nigeria well.
but I got one question for you, WHY THE HATE

It is not about serving Nigeria well.. he. Is simply the. Wrong person to be president.... He is too corrupt... Even more. Than Abacha.. infacct in the History of Nigeria.. no one has been this courupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by Mide1data: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2022
bigpicture001:

It is not about serving Nigeria well.. he. Is simply the. Wrong person to be president.... He is too corrupt... Even more. Than Abacha.. infacct in the History of Nigeria.. no one has been this courupt

Yea, I know. You are right, we can't allow what happened to Lagos happen to 9ja. So he must be stopped.

But it can't happen with all the insult, okay All am saying is you should reduce the insult.
Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Nobody takes you people serious again grin

In fact, more hate from you people. Turns out it's the ones you hate that always turn out successful. And the ones you support, well...don't have to say much on that grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2022
hammer567:
That's not how sexuality works dude. You are straight man and you will always be a straight man. You don't choose your sexuality so pick something else you can do
Re: Yoruba Sentiment Will Not Get You Presidency. by Eastlink(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2022
So it's no longer Biafra or death anymore. This OP need deliverance. I suppose you should be happy about current development.

Please leave Nigerian elections for Nigerian. Foreigners should continue with Biafra. Confused people!

Tinubu and Yoruba's should do their thing. While we focus on doing our thing politically. But it's not yet Uhuru. Ndigbo will shock a lot of folks by getting it right politically.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Labour Party Recognised By INEC - People's Gazette / Biafra Waste Collection Vehicle Spotted / Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.