Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court (1044 Views)

Why Did Yoruba Alfas Blessed Bobrisky ? (pics ) / Nnamdi Kanu: FG absent as Abia High Court adjourns case till October 7 / Did Yoruba Leaders Actually Betray Igbo Leaders? (2) (3) (4)

Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land.

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by immortalcrown(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Eniitankorede: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
It’s their right. And if Christians don’t stay in their lane, they will also disturb the Christians in their right and contest the Christian’s rights with them till Supreme Court. If you don’t let others live, you will not also live.

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Coolsperm: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
If Yoruba Muslims wants to disceive you the we Yoruba Christian's the will say religion does not matter, but Muric told us that Yoruba Muslims first before the become yorubas

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Are Muslims still talking??
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:
It’s their right. And if Christians don’t stay in their lane, they will also disturb the Christians in their right and contest the Christian’s rights with them till Supreme Court. If you don’t let others live, you will not also live.
Yoruba Christians are taking note
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
If Yoruba Muslims wants to disceive you the we Yoruba Christian's the will say religion does not matter, but Muric told us that Yoruba Muslims first before the become yorubas
that's it.

But thank God alot of Yoruba Christians are wiser now.

They created fake enemy with igbos to divert the attention of yoruba Christians from the slow but steady islamization of Yoruba land.

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by OK2NVME: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
From hijab they will move on to sharia courts and sharia laws being created.

Muslims and Jews are like fagg0ts.

They will never stop with their demands until they dominate and turn society to their likings.

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247 come back here

Hehehehe
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Moh247: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
When you are practically useless in life saddled with a deep sense of hopelessness and inferiority complex

All you dedicate your life to is Yoruba this Tinubu that, from morning to night

Check their entire post and comment to spot them and ingnore them like the thrash they all are

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
When you are practically useless in life saddled with a deep sense of hopelessness and inferiority complex

Hahahahaha
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu

e pain am ooo

Truth is very painful
hahahahaha

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by SisterFire(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
because of hate they have for christians

Cc esama helinues

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Check their entire post and comment to spot them and ingnore them like the thrash they all are
hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
e pepper am

See who's talking
person wey dey sleep for nairaland dey yarn rubbish too.

Truth is painful
Yoruba Christians are getting wiser.
God bless real Omoluabis
hahahahaha

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
SisterFire:

Cc esama helinues
yes oo my sister

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Moh247: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
wickedJezibel:
Hahahahaha
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu

e pain am ooo

Truth is very painful
hahahahaha

My brother I can't lie, I won't even deny it

It pain me Hasan

Abi how can an Anambra man even if it from mother's lineage waste off like this, Ndi Anambra known for being industrious white powder dealer
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Moh247: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
wickedJezibel:
Hahahahaha
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu

e pain am ooo

Truth is very painful
hahahahaha

It pain me gan

Abi how can an Anambra man even if it from mother's lineage waste off like this, Ndi Anambra known for being industrious white powder dealer

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

It pain me gan

Shatappp
Stop talking nonsense
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

kiss the truth grin
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Factcheck0001: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
emeka na problem u put yourself with the op operating different monikers like
Queenofthecoast,babydihot,baddestqueen n co

Nobody send your father for here,na igbos put themselves for wahala
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by adekolaelect(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hijabs condemnation for Muslims student by Christian's Tampered with the human right of Muslims student and It is non of the Christian's concern on how Muslims dress .Nigeria is a circular state You can't stop them of wearing Hijads once there is freedom of dressing and association in Nigeria.before you start your Insults No one stops Christian's or Traditional worshipers to add their Religions dressing with school uniform or dressing .

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by PlayerMeji: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
OK
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Axis313(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's their fundamental human right,you guys are walking about in nudity,nobody disturb you but when some people want to protect their chastity,you start raising eyebrows.
Just like Quran chapter 2 verse 120 says:
The Jews and Christians will not be pleased with you until you follow their way.Say,indeed Allah's guidance is the only guidance,if you are to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge,you would have against Allah no protector or helper.
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Esama: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Guy stop mention me especially if you want to play your religion card and moreover I'm not a Yoruba .
SisterFire:

Cc esama helinues
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by SisterFire(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Esama:
Guy stop mention me especially if you want to play your religion card and moreover I'm not a Yoruba .
Mumu Scammer continue ur muric Tinubu activity na ur head u go use carry am.

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
SisterFire:
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Esama: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
I scamm you?
SisterFire:
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by JAMO84: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rubbish

What concern anyone if our daughters wear hijab?

We are not forcing anyone to wear hijab, your girls can roam the street naked if they want, but nobody on earth can deny our children their fundamental human right.
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by ThatFairGuy1: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2022
meth addict.

Will all your scheming and Hypocrisy make them vote Pandora criminal?
Never.
They'll never buy your tricks

As if you all haven't been castigating them, instructing your Igbo people not to worship in Yoruba owned churches.

Thesame you and your fellow have called Oshinbajo fake Pastor times without number

Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by Obidient4life2: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2022
They ended up creating more problem. Perhaps they did it so as to be accepted by their northern counterpart.
In Aba YORUBAS have their own most.
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by tunjiajayi: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Igbo devil, no Igbo mam can be president of this country, it's common sense.

No sane Nigerian trusts an Igbo man, from Hausa to ijaw to Yoruba to Calabar even oyinbo.

Discordant people.
Re: Question Of The Day:why Did Yoruba Muslims Dragged Hijab Case Till Supreme Court by wickedJezibel(f): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2022
tunjiajayi:
Igbo devil, no Igbo mam can be president of this country, it's common sense.

No sane Nigerian trusts an Igbo man, from Hausa to ijaw to Yoruba to Calabar even oyinbo.

Discordant people.
e pain Yoruba Muslim say we dey burst their plot against yoruba Christians and traditionalist
hahahahaha

Is It For Garri,is It For Ewa, Is It For Cassava! Beware Of Agbado Boys / Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; / I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose