Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) (35486 Views)

Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by Menace2Society(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Imagine standing under the sun to vote for either Atiku or Tinubu after 8 years of Buhari
Una no dey taya IPOB man?go rest ok
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by DeLaRue: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Costs nothing to show respect to an elderly man. Haba.

What kind of example is he setting for the so-called millions of youths supporting him.
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by GbakonJnr(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2022
��
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by derecho(m): 1:49am On Jun 08, 2022
The same Lawan Tinubu supported to be Senate President? O de beru Olorun.
EfonAlaaye2023:

In southwest, I don't know about other southern part, Lawan will never even think of becoming LGA chairman, they just dashed unintelligent people post in that side
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by Safyqueen: 4:12am On Jun 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
E pain am

Yahaya bello the % salary gov too want to become president in a country like Nigeria? Kogi people are too gentle, someone dey ought stone to death

Useless youth reps

Anyway the Chairman make a joke of himself by settling with half educated Lawan as consensus, like what was he on to even think Lawan have the pedigree to run a country like Nigeria?

In southwest, I don't know about other southern part, Lawan will never even think of becoming LGA chairman, they just dashed unintelligent people post in that side

What do you have in Southwest?
I am not for anybody but stop this useless idea of being more educated than anybody. Gone are the days please.

Technology is presently the deal and nobody has monopoly of it.
Also not everyone believe America is their Messiah and standard as the southwest do believe. They are not our source of civilisation in the north and that does not make you more educated or civilized than the north.

In Saki west and East LGAs of Oyo State, many cannot speak English at all. This is my own personal experience not media when I went there. Are they not part of the so called sophisticated southwest?
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by Aystarz: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Imagine standing under the sun to vote for either Atiku or Tinubu after 8 years of Buhari

Only people doing that are those who've been bribed. No real man or woman with character woukd vote either of these two and I think the duo know that already. If they ever become president, they'd be no more than president for Nigerian fools, just like the ones who've ruled this country for the past two decades.
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by ebhaleleme51490: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Shaiiii! Shaiiii! ...
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by obontami: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
E pain am

Yahaya bello the % salary gov too want to become president in a country like Nigeria? Kogi people are too gentle, someone dey ought stone to death

Useless youth reps

Anyway the Chairman make a joke of himself by settling with half educated Lawan as consensus, like what was he on to even think Lawan have the pedigree to run a country like Nigeria?

grin grin grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by HRMK: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2022
sirjoggy:
The two 1diot tongue
in what way?or ur simply bn jealous or we call it sentiments?
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by Ivimmanuel: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
E pain am

Yahaya bello the % salary gov too want to become president in a

Lawan is never a likable candidate and may never be president but he is not half educated and lacks no pedigree. I see if you don't want insult dont come out for any political position in Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by evictor305: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2022
It's the chairman that ignored him. He does like his character and he didn't hide it.
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by vincentjk(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Adamu is a fool. He will not last

Lol what did he do

Abeg yarn me
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
vincentjk:

Lol what did he do

Abeg yarn me
He ignorantly announced a consensus candidate and immediately he was countered by other members of NWC and the governors. At the end of the day nothing like consensus.
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by BJanta: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
ayloveit:
See how Governor Yahaya Bello ignored APC chairman this evening during the party’s Presidential Primaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6S6WRPyIms

The APC chairman don scam Yayah Bello correct correct.
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by vincentjk(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
He ignorantly announced a consensus candidate and immediately he was countered by other members of NWC and the governors. At the end of the day nothing like consensus.

Lol funny man he's.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by akbonus: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Grandmmaster:
lass lass.. PDP and APC no go smell the presidency coming 2023... we have had enough

Obi is the answer, lets make this go viral asap
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by akbonus: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
anigbajumo:
Did u knw why I Dey laugh??

Adamu actually adjust his sit and watch Bello again and again. Did u knw why?? Adamu is old enough to be a father to bello, How come the small boy Dey disrespect me like this

when you as an old man can not respect your self who will respect you, respect is reciprocal if you want to have you must work for it.
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by akbonus: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2022
He did not dis respect him enough, he deserve what he got and for Yahaya Bello can you win a free and fair election against your crazy brother Dino Melaye? you want to become Nigeria's president, you nor well at all at all, first win a credible election in your state first maybe like senate seat,then you can think of contesting for the governors seat in a free and fair election if you win then let your work as a truly elected governor speak for you
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
I noticed Adamu squirming in his seat as the stepping down drama unfolded.Even Buhari and Aisha seemed shocked
Re: Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) by bahaushe1: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
It was Abdullahi Adamu that refused to stretch his hand for Yahya Bello.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Threaten To Kill Military Officers Who Captured Terrorists / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU / Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.