Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) (35015 Views)

Uju Kennedy: National Assembly Victimising Me For Refusing To Sign Dubious / ₦‎1.5 Million Fuel For Six Cars To Anambra No Big Deal — Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye / Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by MartinsD12(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu
Nonsense people e no go better for all of them and anybody supposed this evil government of apc they never win 2023 , Never.
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by iCauseTrouble: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Go and use the love to pay delegates cheesy
Masterito:
Hmm are you seeing the love Osinbanjo is getting?
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by hammer567: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2022
4 AFONJA MIND NOW, IGBO DON SUPPORT TINUBU.

WATEVA ROCKS YOUR BOAT.

A WOMAN CANNOT REPRESENT THE LION TRIBE.

MALE LION ONLY.

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Masterito(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2022
I'd Osinbanjo doesn't not step down, he will win. The love is too massive. All aspirants that stepped down for Tinubu can not deliver 100 votes.
femimailbox:
Tinubu on the beat!
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Masterito(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Hmm let's watch out for the final results
iCauseTrouble:
Go and use the love to pay delegates cheesy
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Terrier99: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2022
blacknoir:
I listened to this woman speech ,,it's very apparent that she is a fool.

You guys are far behind everyone in politics. It is too apparent.

5 Likes

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by channelstravel: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrible
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Terrier99: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2022
hammer567:
4 AFONJA MIND NOW, IGBO DON SUPPORT TINUBU.

WATEVA ROCKS YOUR BOAT.

A WOMAN CANNOT REPRESENT THE LION Tribe.

Lion tribe wey dey hide under bed every Monday. grin

5 Likes

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Bamz(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2022
mbahfrankuc:
She's not serious this people think we are playing

grin grin grin
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by benitwater(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
E gbe fun leader! Too much capacity.
True true na Jagaban's turn(Emilokan)

3 Likes

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Zeeku: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, see the people that were like "Zone to SE or we break the country, Zone to SE, we have the plan"

Peter Obi even while in LP, he still doesn't want to abuse PDP.

Dear Nigerian Youths, as you listen to the aspirants of the ruling party jostle for their party's ticket, think and ask if they can offer tomorrow what they could not provide in 7 years; and if you are doing better than you were seven years ago. -PO

That will show you that him living PDP is a mutual agreement between him and Atiku, trust any politician at your own peril.
Obi is the MAN MAN, Nigerian youths love him so much
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by jubrilELsudan: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
AAAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUUUSBAAAAAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Roozzaay(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
koning:
Still part of Tinubu's master plan. I am curious if Osinbajo will step down too. Won't be surprised if he does.
He dare not, if he does, today is the end of his political career
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Yankee101: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Getting tiring and boring
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by dochenaj: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2022
She has played her own part of the script.

Jesus says to Pilate, "To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth."

This particular action is the purpose of her picking the form or for which the form was picked for her.

However, if after all these stepping down Tinubu still loses. It get as e go be. grin
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by seunmsg(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2022
benitwater:
True true na Jagaban's turn(Emilokan)

Nobody can stop an idea whose time has come. 2023 is Tinubu’s time and Gid willing, he will perform very well.

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by IamANigerianMan: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Keep stepping down the future of your generation to come. You all shall bear the grunts if Tinubu wins sad

…all because of money!
Where is TINUBU going to win? he cannot win in the east, he cannot win in the south south, he cannot win in the north, I don't where TINUBU is going to win
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by blacknoir: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

You guys are far behind everyone in politics. It is too apparent.
Yes I have heard mr almighty politician
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Benmob: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2022
candidbabe:
Father lord not again
Buhari can never happen to us a second time
he go happen and continue to happen, atiku and tinubu is a goal, suffer never do us
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by TheExclusive: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, see the people that were like "Zone to SE or we break the country, Zone to SE, we have the plan"

Peter Obi even while in LP, he still doesn't want to abuse PDP.

Dear Nigerian Youths, as you listen to the aspirants of the ruling party jostle for their party's ticket, think and ask if they can offer tomorrow what they could not provide in 7 years; and if you are doing better than you were seven years ago. -PO

That will show you that him living PDP is a mutual agreement between him and Atiku, trust any politician at your own peril.

Why must he abuse pdp? Is that why he is contesting for presidency?
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos are clueless
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by dochenaj: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2022
koning:
Still part of Tinubu's master plan. I am curious if Osinbajo will step down too. Won't be surprised if he does.
I have always believed strongly that Tinubu asked Osibanjo to contest so he can step down for him at the last minute. It would be a very perfect plot. The shockwaves it will send will be enough to give Tinubu the victory.

So I will pleased if he does step down. That means I was right after all.
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Adukpe19(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Buharis anointed candidate is revealed, Prof Yemi Osibanjo
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by byteem: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2022
nedu666:
Who? Where did this one get 100millia for form

It's investment 1 pay 3 if you know you know.. babes don cash out
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by faceland: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2022
nedu666:
Who? Where did this one get 100millia for form

Tinubu's LovePeddler. They must have one LovePeddler as the female ticket and she picked it (when we have capable women like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala).

If she represents women, then Nigerian women are not ready to leave "the other room".
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by 43Ronin: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Osinbajo should do the same to avoid disgrace cheesy

Lol cheesy u want make e waste the Jesus trend him church members start for him head

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
She has no political relevance.

We love you. Chants from supporters of yemi Osinbajo.

Yemi Osinbajo will definitely emerge as the candidate tonight as the last will be the first
Another ignorance spotted
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by YoobaNesan: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
They don dey change mouth when they saw as e dey go
Omo Olodo ide, on your manhood I shall perish, come rain come shine, you'll defeat your enemies.

iCauseTrouble:
Osinbajo should do the same to avoid disgrace cheesy
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by proff010: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
O ku ti. The man no dey die.
deeptechcool:
Another Tinubu one...TINUBU , the cat with nine lives.

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by noisy45(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Gedeme002:
TINUBU just de marvel me tonight!
They wan chop tinubu 1 billion naira for stepping down that is why they are stepping down
Re: Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) by Viraltrends123: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2022
TheExclusive:

Why must he abuse pdp? Is that why he is contesting for presidency?
He living PDP is a mutual agreement between him and Atiku, if you know you know.

He can't abuse PDP, but can abuse APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.