Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down (1250 Views)

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi / Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Sacked Dss, Dg, Daura Issue Strong Warning To Oshinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by ITIQ: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2022
We have a JFK in the making.

"You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you do not believe in."

-Oshinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by smatt1711: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Hope, he is making so much sense

1 Like

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by mhizace: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
He's simply the best

2 Likes

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by naijainstinct: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2022
That's why we love him

3 Likes

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by dgr8truth(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Tobsam237(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Without a doubt, Osinbajo is the only one who has a plan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Sukersoc: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Thiefnibu is finished. grin
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Ofunaofu: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2022
angry
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by XerXers: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos love this man but Tinubu urchins keep calling igbos names for rejecting Tinubu as if he is the best yoruba can offer

4 Likes

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by ITIQ: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Tobsam237:
Without a doubt, Osinbajo is the only one who has a plan

That man is not there to do anything but the business of nation building.

1 Like

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Brexxit(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbanjo worst vice in history of Nigeria.

How far with his performance managing the economy?

Only achievements was running errands for Buhari and his brothers.
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by richeeyo(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Abeg make Yoruba just win,
Make Dem open boarder
1m dey buy better car for Benin Republic before
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by NaMe4: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2022
The only candidate wey make sense
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by kollinz1234(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2022
But how will someone who claims to have the interest of the country at heart prefer Tinubu to Osinbanjo
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by tony0806: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2022
See how they all stood up after PYO speech. Including the president and his wife
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by IgOga(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2022
He's talking as if he wasn't given the chance to implement what he's talking about. Instead he was implementing tradermoni. He looks bewildered though....isolated by SW politicians...If he looses tonight he will forever be irrelevant in Nigerian politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by PeaceNexus(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2022
This guy remains my most respected APC member....I love him.

He touched the entire Nigeria in his plans of growth.

Give me Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo and I would start celebrating before the election is over knowing that whoever wins is a win!

ITIQ:

-Oshinbajo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by ITIQ: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
But how will someone who claims to have the interest of the country at heart prefer Tinubu to Osinbanjo

He has told the delegates that their votes is part of the prayers they themselves are making for Nigeria.

In that, their prayer has come back to them for answers. How else to rope someone up in their destiny. He's not reading it from anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by ITIQ: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
PeaceNexus:
This guy remains my most respected APC member....I love him.

He touched the entire Nigeria in his plans of growth.

Give me Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo and I would start celebrating before the election is over knowing that whoever wins is a win!

These are the world class leaders cut for the time, but trust me we are not there yet as a country, but thank God they were close to power this much.

There's possibility of their clinching it.

1 Like

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by PrinceofAnambra: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos love this man but Tinubu urchins keep calling igbos names for rejecting Tinubu as if he is the best yoruba can offer
Stop lying, I'm igbo and I know how it is with my people. You don't love Osibanjo, in fact, our people hate him almost as much as Tinubu. You lots are just hoping APC makes the mistake to select a weak candidate like Osibanjo that will be too easy for Atiku to defeat, then hoping Atiku picks a running mate from the East, so that we get the VP slot when he wins and can finally scorn "our" Yoruba enemies with maximum pleasure. I'm in so many exclusive igbo political groups and I know the game our people are playing. All about igbo interests, which is good but why are you trying to stop others from and demonize them for pursuing their own interests? You can fool an outsider but cannot fool an Igbo man like me

2 Likes

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by kollinz1234(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
ITIQ:

He has told the delegates that their votes is part of the prayers they themselves are making for Nigeria.

In that, their prayer has come back to them for answers. How else to rope someone up in their destiny. He's not reading it from anywhere.
Osinbanjo is a genius. His only stain is belonging to this godless administration.

1 Like

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Okwyjesus(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
ITIQ:

-Oshinbajo.

I learnt SW elders have been mounting pressure on him. Tinubu should step down, collapse his structure for him
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by ITIQ: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I learnt SW elders have been mounting pressure on him. Tinubu should step down, collapse his structure for him

So we heard, but you know, destiny is forked.
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Yankee101: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Nice
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by ITIQ: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
Osinbanjo is a genius. His only stain is belonging to this godless administration.

That's how life often likes to play out.
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Realist12: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Just giving you all pipe dream , agreed he's a good speaker
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by SarkinYarki: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2022
How a delegate will compare both Tinubu and PYO speech and still vote Tinubu is nothing but JUJU

2 Likes

Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by ITIQ: 12:52am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How a delegate will compare both Tinubu and PYO speech and still vote Tinubu is nothing but JUJU

That's crass politics for you o.
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by PussyMiners: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2022
XerXers:
You do not like him and you do not like any Yoruba for that matter grin
You think we are deceived by your sudden sanctimonious postures??

You folks gave him all sorts of derogatory names but you suddenly love him because you think Tinubu might win tonight.

You fool no one grin wink
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by PussyMiners: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Stop lying, I'm igbo and I know how it is with my people. You don't love Osibanjo, in fact, our people hate him almost as much as Tinubu. You lots are just hoping APC makes the mistake to select a weak candidate like Osibanjo that will be too easy for Atiku to defeat, then hoping Atiku picks a running mate from the East, so that we get the VP slot when he wins and can finally scorn "our" Yoruba enemies with maximum pleasure. I'm in so many exclusive igbo political groups and I know the game our people are playing. All about igbo interests, which is good but why are you trying to stop others from and demonize them for pursuing their own interests? You can fool an outsider but cannot fool an Igbo man like me
Thank you .
You are the only sensible Ibo on this forum.
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Owopariola01: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Osinbajo spoke nothing special let's be honest.

Just mentioning some states with their resources doesn't mean much. It's popular knowledge.

And Presidency is neither Social Studies nor SS1 Geography.

Tinubu made us understand that we are at a critical point in this country, and we need a leader to take us put of the "shithole". Osinbajo, on the other hand, spoke like things are well already, and we just needed to continue the process.

I admire Osinbajo's eloquence, but this is not Zain Africa Challenge.
Re: VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down by Jnkay: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos deeply feel that yorubas hate them just by denying them their turn which is a bitter truth, on the other hand yorubas feel igbos hate them by not being in line with their son, Baba Jagaban. Last last if this division in southern region continues, Hausa man will win the 2023 presidential election. The truth remains that if this division is not well controlled by Jagaban, Atiku may likely use this division as avenue to collect SS, SE, NE, NW, NC. votes. Hausas hardly vote any presidential candidate that is not from their region.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Achievements In Education / Why Was The Igbo Dominated Eastern Region The Most Divisive Along Ethnic Lines? / Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.