Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi (40692 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / VP Oshinbajo Spoke With Great Eloquence: He Didn't Step Down / Senator Kwankwaso Explains His Absence At The APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by chokekachy: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso, the leader of the NNPP and a candidate for the position of president in the upcoming general election in February, discussed with the BBC on some important issues, including his reason for not supporting Peter Obi - the candidate for the position of President for the Labor Party.

Kwankwaso said that he is more experienced than Mr. Obi, "I have done various jobs; I worked for the government for 17 years, he did not do it, I became the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, he did not do it. Even our education, if you look at it, you will see it's not the same."

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/articles/cprneer7r3zo?at_format=image&at_link_origin=bbchausa&at_medium=social&at_ptr_name=twitter&at_link_type=web_link&at_bbc_team=editorial&at_campaign=Social_Flow&at_campaign_type=owned&at_link_id=48D4701E-8CB0-11ED-94F5-77FC2052A482

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by UnfairLife7(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwakwanso a PhD holder is far beyond and much more experienced than Obi

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Why are they crying at my mention bikonu? grin

167 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by gly(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

You ended up saying joke apart...which means you knew within yourself that you were joking with all the write ups you put up there!

950 Likes 95 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Well said Mr KWANKWASO, In fact all the candidate are qualified than OBI .

58 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by BATified2023: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
gly:

You ended up saying joke apart...which means you knew within yourself that you were joking with all the write ups you put up there!
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by kingamaa(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Story

Ego is an ambition killer

But, men, the combination would have been superb

Anyway, make una vote wisely na beg I dey beg o

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Zimzy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Urbanchampion: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
How on earth will one expect Rabiu Musa Kwankwanzo, a former Defence Minister, a Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a former Governor, an Architect of International Repute, and above all, a politician with soldier of real and non sentimental followers, to step down for a clown whose only chance is his tribal bigots and some misguided social media bandwagon?

RMK is way bigger than Pandora. However, he will only come distant 3rd/4th. Asiwaju is still the man for tge job.

109 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by judecares1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
you just listed all your achievements in looting and not in investment

Welcome to Nigeria were citizens celebrate her leaders for constructions of roads and i ask myself, what are the core function of a President or Governor?

2023 is a year for the youths and not money politics, I was one of the happiest person on earth when i read all the current policies of CBN

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Originality007: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
we done hear you, Mr President of Republic of kano to b grin

Non of dem cant Champaign without mentioning Obi

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Afamed: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
How do you want a PhD holder to be a Vp to an ordinary PRIMARY school ochanja/ Agulu/ Upper Iweka market to market trader?

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok na
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by tmtech: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Osinbajo has a better educational background than Buhari.
You just wanted to be president, which isn't a crime

274 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by obembet(f): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwankwaso said that he is more experienced than Mr. Obi, "I have done various jobs; I worked for the government for 17 years, he did not do it, I became the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, he did not do it. Even our education, if you look at it, you will see it's not the same."

Joke apart, This man Better than obi in every area. Obi should have step down for this man but Obidient will kill him grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by PointZerom: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

Obi is more acceptable.

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by AcuraZDX: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
if not for delusion by a certain tribe, how will u expect kwankwanso to step down for obi?

No b craze b dat?

What brings tribe to this discussion?

Does it mean you Tinubu urchins can't stay a whole day without being tribalistic?

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Afamed: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
No sensible person will associate with the mushroom party aka party of IPOB

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Anthony0094(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
kwakwanso missed an opportunity that am not sure he Will have again

Obi is coming

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Hendrixky: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Step down or not

Obi is our next president

gly:

Agbadorians way nor sabi anything na im want know English

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Zetty177x: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Are we still on this issue Kwankwasor? I'm sure u are pained. Northerners that go to school with quota system? Kwankwasor how many u score for jamb or WAEC?

Your PHD is worth our Pass in an ordinary course self...not professional course for that matter...Olodos like una

South don suffer for north hand. When I was in university, most of them weren't smart.. SMH.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by YosemiteDan: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Believe politicians at ur own peril.
The gospel truth is that Kwankwaso didn't step down for Obi so that the votes up north will be massively divided grin grin
Polities is a game of calculation cool cool
I see Kwankwaso moving to labor party after Obis victory. Say I told you.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria, say I told you.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by KingLennon(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
And Buhari who does not have a WAEC cert is our president (◔‿◔) and his VP is a Prof...

Kwankwaso will have accepted to be Obi's Vp then after Obi's tenure, he would have had a sure path to the seat 2030. He missed the plotting...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by MiaBeer(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by King3urna(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Person wey Dey on borrowed data Dey pity who Dey fly on private jet chai Nigeria ohhh which way

58 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Johnrake69: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why is this man still crying over this issue? He wanted to use Peter Obi to access the presidency.

What kind of experience is he even talking about?

Peter Obi was the Vice chairman of Governors Forum, Chairman of South East Governor's forum.

The only opposition governor that was part of GEJ economic management team. And same time economic adviser to GEJ.

Former chairman of Fidelity Bank, former chairman of Securities and Exchange commission a position once held by Dangote.

Aside from politics, Peter has built solid businesses that have stood the test of time. After election, Peter Obi will always have Chairmanship position to resume to in one of his conglomerates but Kwankwaso has just politics to feed from. So I ask again what type of experience is he really referring to?

Voting Kwankwaso will mean that since 1999 only North west would have produced 3 presidents.

Yaradua, Buhari, and Kwankwaso. What he wanted was so selfish of him. He could have become a vice and even become more relevent politically. Politics is not really Peter Obi's strong side.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by dyera(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
As a person, Tinubu is a hundred times better than Kwankwaso. Tinubu was able to exercise patient and support Buhari in 2015 instead of competing with him, believing that after Buhari when it is the turn of the south he would have a high chance of becoming the president with Buhari returning the favor and supporting him.

This is exactly what Kwankwaso could have done now that it is the turn of the south, he and Peter Obi would have been a sure win collabo. After Peter Obi, he being the vice president and a northerner, he would have the highest chance of becoming the president.

13 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by DrNathan: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
But Obi is more educated than the wretched looking Tinubu who doesn't know his left from his right.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Racoon(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
So after regretting not forming alliance with Peter Obi? Perhaps he wants to console himself before it became that Kwankwaso was once a presidential aspirants. Yeye dey smell.

16 Likes

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by SmartyPants(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm yet to understand why most Niverians don't see Kwankwaso as their prefered candidate.

Maybe he has not really built the bridges he should have.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by Kadonel: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:

No b craze b dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi by fatherjesse(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ego it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.