Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes (3446 Views)

Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by kenzysmith: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
It will take a miracle for yemi to win.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by isaac1885(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Tears nobi bloody someone that took us into serious dept you are evil

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by yyba: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
kenzysmith:
even miracle can't make him win today i mean today today apc primaries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by kenzysmith: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
ok sir let see what ur tunubu who brought prepared written script to read for u. Remember he will settle all d aspirants who step down for him and recoup all his billions he will be spending at the primaries congrat to Tunubu in advance

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by BUGOFF(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo smashed it.
I was so touched by his speech, from the beginning to the end.
A very sound mind.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by jogojogo: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2022
What did he really said that you that touched you? The young man from Rivers (not Anech) did better
Governance is not the oratory rheotorics.
Osinbsjo has nothing to offer
BUGOFF:
Osinbajo smashed it.
A very sound mind.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by IgOga(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2022
BUGOFF:
Osinbajo smashed it.
A very sound mind.

Really shocked A man who is in power for 7 years and couldn't implement any of his ideas....this man wasted billions on tradermoni....a whole professor....that speech is useless at best

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by 9jahotblog: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by LegacyB: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2022
kenzysmith:
That Miracle will be done...

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by Ojuntana: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2022
IgOga:

Really shocked A man who is in power for 7 years and couldn't implement any of his ideas....this man wasted billions on tradermoni....a whole professor....that speech is useless at best
Lol. From someone who spent 7 years shouting sai Baba
Who do una like dis

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by BUGOFF(m): 1:02am On Jun 08, 2022
IgOga:

lol. Don't forget, he's only a VP.
What did you expect?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by Owopariola01: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2022
IgOga:

He only said what people already know or wish could happen.

He makes it so simple, that you can read through him, they are mere words that MIGHT NOT be backed with actions.

He spoke as if this country has no problem, but what we need is continuity of what is on the ground.

While I commend his eloquent abilities, he appears too naive for the job.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by BUGOFF(m): 1:05am On Jun 08, 2022
jogojogo:
What did he really said that you that touched you? The young man from Rivers (not Anech) did better
Governance is not the oratory rheotorics.
Osinbsjo has nothing to offer
check his analysis of the issues bedeviling the Nation and what could be done about them.
It takes a thinking and ready mind to think that way. What did others really say, if I may ask?
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by wallarwallar(m): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Cry me a river.. Make we buy bucket for you
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by 9jahotblog: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osibanjo

"2322 people will decide the future of our children. 2322 people will decide the future of the greatest black nation in the world.

When you vote tonight, know that your vote carries the answer to the prayers for the future of our children and nation.

You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you don't believe in.

You have told me your dreams. We have reasoned together. I have served as Vice President. I have observed the nuances first hand. I have been prepared for the task ahead. I will be ready from day one to serve you. I do not need to learn on the job.

It is for this reason, that I present myself to you for your consideration as the presidential candidate of the APC. God bless you all."

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by wallarwallar(m): 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
BUGOFF:
check his analysis of the issues bedeviling the Nation and what could be done about them.
It takes a thinking and ready mind to think that way. What did others really say, if I may ask?

Mumu people and dis same solution he can't apply for over 7years or intimate his boss to implement.. l wonder how some people would always exclude oshinbajo from dis administration failure of 8years. One idiot said his speech make him cry can u imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by BUGOFF(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2022
wallarwallar:

Mumu people and dis same solution he can't apply for over 7years or intimate his boss to implement.. l wonder how some people would always exclude oshinbajo from dis administration failure of 8years. One idiot said his speech make him cry can u imagine
lol. Don't be personal, it's only my opinion of the man amongst others. Yahaya Bello impressed me as well, though. Like I said, a Deputy/Vice has limited powers. There was a Secretary to the Government of the Federation under Abacha, Saleh, I think. The man had and exerted more power/influence than the then Vice.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 08, 2022
kenzysmith:

No. It will not take a miracle.
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Pained Tinubu supporter spotted. How market? grin
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by adebwalex(m): 3:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Not only you ooo. The future of millions of Nigerians is in the hand of the deligate tonight. They shouldn't vote for money and if they do, they have sold out the future of their children..How i wish he decamp if he dosnt win...
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by NotBeenPaid: 3:32am On Jun 08, 2022

Crocodie tears. They’re all motivational speakers, good speech but perform woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by ybn(m): 3:40am On Jun 08, 2022
BUGOFF:
lol. Don't forget, he's only a VP.
What did you expect?

He slept on duty. His work he didn't do.
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by Benwallt(m): 3:43am On Jun 08, 2022
That's what Nigerian politicians expect of you. Your tear is their joy.
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by ekukeku(m): 4:53am On Jun 08, 2022
People keep emphasizing on d yrs he spent as v.p, dey forgot d little time he spent as acting president...
meanwhile, is dere any v.p dat has worked & active in dis country, w all know dey just dere as figure head...
Wen r w going to learn in dis country

Tinubu As APC flagbearer, Atiku as PDP flagbearer, can't even believe Anyone will vote for Des two again in Des country, A coward Atiku, & a man who brought calamity Fulani to d country 2015....
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by kenzysmith: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2022
ekukeku:
People keep emphasizing on d yrs he spent as v.p, dey forgot d little time he spent as acting president...
meanwhile, is dere any v.p dat has worked & active in dis country, w all know dey just dere as figure head...
Wen r w going to learn in dis country

Tinubu As APC flagbearer, Atiku as PDP flagbearer, can't even believe Anyone will vote for Des two again in Des country, A coward Atiku, & a man who brought calamity Fulani to d country 2015....
u re d only sensible person look at tunubu with shaking hands reading written script prepared by is son sawnolu in osinbajo in charge nigeria is on d right path but with tunubu another medication overseas and d delegates will join d youth to be holding protest for him to return. Who they do nigerians done die

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes by BUGOFF(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
ybn:

He slept on duty. His work he didn't do.

Hehehehe.. ur thoughts, I suppose. Governance and Nigerian politics is not and, has never been a yardstick. Rest and pray for God's will to be done.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: SIEMENS Is Doing In Nigeria What It Did In Egypt. Your Trip Was Waste / Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out / I'm Disappointed With Wike For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.