Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Osinbajo To Delegates: Don’t Vote For Someone You Hate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Delegates: Don’t Vote For Someone You Hate (251 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates / Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Delegates: Don’t Vote For Someone You Hate by Prestar(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has advised delegates at the ongoing Special Convention and Presidential Primary of his ruling All Progressives Congress APC not to vote someone they do not like.

Osinbajo who was the last to address the delegates had a hectic time trying to calm his supporters who sang praises of him.

For over five minutes, the crowd of enthusiastic supporters of the vice president disallowed him from speaking as they cheered him to high heavens.

Addressing the delegates, he said; “I am a Nigerian. I was born here. My parents were born here. I went to school here. I have worked here all my life.

Read more https:///osinbajo-to-delegates-dont-vote-for-someone-you-hate/

Re: Osinbajo To Delegates: Don’t Vote For Someone You Hate by Hyperchi(m): 3:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Na SE delegate him da talk to. And we will comply, na who recognized us we know

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lambasts Pastor Tunde Bakare After Scoring Zero Vote In Apc Primary / Hypocrisy Of Northern Islamic Agenda, Minority South Muslim Win Is Good But... / Franklin Madiesim Breathes Life Into Sport Development In Okobo Community*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.