Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Where Is Prince Of Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Prince Of Aba (895 Views)

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Prince Of Aba by Koralords: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Where is the so called prince of Lagos (aba)hope you still alive
Awaiting your response if you don’t have light send aza let me send you money for fuel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Mandate2023: 1:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Koralords:
Awaiting your response if you don’t have light send aza let me send you money for fuel

That ashiere oloriburuku won't come out nw....he will come up with another way to cry from nw on

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 1:05am On Jun 08, 2022
I dey here gidigba

And hey, it's Prince of Lagos

The voting is still on and you've got to wait till the final minute because anything could still happen

You can also see that the igbos are no haters of Tinubu, they've been stepping down for him even when we know that Negotiations upon Negotiations must have been agreed on..

I personally do not want tinubu and I still maintain it

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by lathrowinger: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2022
I dey reason wetin the Pandora people wan talk...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Koralords: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I dey here gidigba

The voting is still on and you've got to wait till the final minute because anything could still happen

You can also see that the igbos are no haters of Tinubu, they've been stepping down for him even when we know that Negotiations upon Negotiations must have been agreed on..

Bro one thing I like about you is your matured response when ever I quote you ,
But the thing I hate is the way you insult tinubu on every thread if you don’t like you can criticize him objectively not the way you do

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Koralords:

When the tide go turn, no start to dey cry sey dem dey troll you O!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Koralords: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

When the tide go turn, no start to dey cry sey dem dey troll you O!
Even a blind man can see writing on the wall ,Fayemi and badaru stepping down for us even me was not expecting that it’s game over
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Softmirror: 1:17am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I dey here gidigba

IT WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE IF ALL THE SOUTH EAST ASPIRANTS WITHDREW AND STOOD BEHIND ONLY ONE SOUTHEAST ASPIRANT BUT EVEN AT SO. SOUTHEAST CAN'T DEMONSTRATE SOLIDARITY FOR HERSELF. WHAT A PITY!
CRYING MARGINALISATION.

You can't reap from where you did not sow. South East no sabi politics. You guys have a very long way to go seriously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Koralords:

Even a blind man can see writing on the wall ,Fayemi and badaru stepping down for us even me was not expecting that it’s game over

Buhari don talk sey him want fair minded nationalist. The super delegate don talk. Game over for Tinubu. Fayemi stepping down na clear indication sey Tinubu don lose. All that step down na last acts of desperation. Step down transformer when no get feeder panel
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Koralords:

Bro one thing I like about you is your matured response when ever I quote you ,
But the thing I hate is the way you insult tinubu on every thread if you don’t like you can criticize him objectively not the way you do
I will congratulate Tinubu If he wins , my dislike for him ain't deep
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Softmirror: 1:26am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I will congratulate Tinubu If he wins my dislike for him ain't deep

MOUTH DON DEY CHANGE. Funny guy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by PussyMiners: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I dey here gidigba

OsuOfOrsu grin grin

Osu sef dey claim Prince grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2022
PussyMiners:

OsuOfOrsu grin grin

Osu sef dey claim Prince grin grin
Eran, where are your manners ?
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by helinues: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Serial loser's na him be that

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by derecho(m): 1:35am On Jun 08, 2022
What if it's a game? Will they be held responsible if delegates from their states vote otherwise?
Just curious o
Koralords:

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Koralords: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Softmirror:

MOUTH DON DEY CHANGE. Funny guy grin
Him eyes don dey clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:40am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:
Serial loser's na him be that

grin cheesy

Heli so you wan go back to your pagan ways. Chai, I think sey all my prayers and soul winning don change you
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Koralords:
Him eyes don dey clear
Yar own go soon clear pass Samsung 4k television
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by helinues: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Heli so you wan go back to your pagan ways. Chai, I think sey all my prayers and soul winning don change you

You first need to pray for yourself so that you can be communicating freely without giving NL's unnecessary headache
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Koralords: 1:45am On Jun 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Yar own go soon clear pass Samsung 4k television
Bro you from south east I can bet my life,forget the osinbajo you out for moniker.
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by PussyMiners: 1:51am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Eran, where are your manners ?
Elede, e dey inside your mama pant nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by PussyMiners: 1:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Koralords:

Bro you from south east I can bet my life,forget the osinbajo you out for moniker.
His moniker is OSINBAJO IS A LIAR
..He's one of the haters
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by shigishege: 2:34am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I dey here gidigba

this guy is a complete werey on the loose. You never see anything for this country. I have told you that some of you will be banished from nairaland after this election. Cant you seen how all your yamirin contestants were disgraced by removing all of them from the ballot?? Cos you guys are not relevant. Justt till Buhari blow final whistle. Third class citizens grin
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by helinues: 2:41am On Jun 08, 2022
derecho:
What if it's a game? Will they be held responsible if delegates from their states vote otherwise?
Just curious o

Those that are stepping down, how many delegates do they control from their home state
Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by FoolaniHellman: 4:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Werey don drink sniper o, better tell his family to check up on him grin cheesy wink

Yorubas disgraced igbos starting from that snake called Orji kalu wink cheesy

This is real politics and not chest beating!

D mumu Aba boy right now on his way to Hell!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Prince Of Aba by Orobokibo1: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Koralords:
He has disappeared but boss since he has refused to show up for the money for fuel, abeg I fit send aza receive am. Make you bless my day

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Vs Peter Obi: Cubana Chief Priest Steps In / Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats / Stomach Infrastructure: Obi's Poster On Whiskey Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.