Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary (611 Views)

Court Voids Kogi APC Ward Congresses, Delegates List For Guber Primary / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / 2023: I See PDP Office Holders, Members Coming To APC – Tonye Princewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by Biodun556(m): 2:39am On Jun 08, 2022
grin

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by cenaman(m): 2:44am On Jun 08, 2022
From onset you have no chance of winning the primary.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by Adeoludt(m): 3:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Naija politics no b child's play sir so leave big big Grammer
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by Keegan: 3:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Unserious mofo. You are a gambler then.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by saucespecies: 4:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Ghost mood delegates. Hahaha.
Sometimes I feel nails politics is not meant for a sound mind.

Both PD and APC are the same. Watch how some of them will decamp after the APC primary's result is out.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Even if you see the delegates one year before una primaries, what would have happened Dele?!

Orisirisi something.....

Is it by looking or seeing?!......

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by benuejosh: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Forget uncle Dele. Smalls time he will start telling us how MKO Abiola gave him 1000pounds in london.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by slivertongue: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
That's why we can't blame the delegates. Most of them were selected to do the bidding of their principals
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't See PDP Delegates List Untill The day Of Primary by Biodun556(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Adeoludt:
Naija politics no b child's play sir so leave big big Grammer

He should start from small before aiming for presidency to get familiar with the party and Nigerians. Your achievements in public office will form the bases of your campaign. It is not all about money. Buhari was not a billionaire but used his past achievements as former head of state to convince Nigerians.

People like Dele Momodu are greedy, they feel too big and don't want to learn. They joined political party within 24 hours and bought presidential nomination form.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Population In Nigeria Can Make Peter Obi Presudent / Umahi And Wike Seen Together. Is Something Loading? / Dr. Glory Edet Receives Certificate Of Return, Dedicates Victory To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.