Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC (39674 Views)

Buhari's Indecision Responsible For The Spread Of Coronavirus In Nigeria / Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:
The road to the special convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to elect its presidential candidate was tinged with hazy permutations, melodrama and...

https://dailytrust.com/how-buharis-indecision-caused-confusion-in-apc

My question is this: what if APC and PMB is simply returning the favour OBJ did the North in 2007 by fielding Jagaban?

There is no gainsaying that the man is sick and needs urgent medical attention and good amount of rest.

But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by redcliff: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
I don't see Buhari's behavior as indecision. Buhari lacks quality of a good leader. The man has no leadership skills. He has non challant attitude to issues at hand except when the issues are going to affect him personally.

person wey finish as HOS go Daura go dey rear cattle for over 30years, he no go any course, no write any book, no help him society grow economically, no even take foreign assignment like Jonathan dey do for am now, even Obj dey take national assignment. the only people buhari imparted are the religious fanatics who he swears allegiance to, what do you expect?

8 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by haffaze777(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Basic123:

Obi has no principles and very stingy and desperate.

No package what is not for us here

Who will vote for Pandora criminal?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by maybob(f): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari actually prefers his Fulani brother, Atiku to win. That is why he wants to mess up the party and cause confusion.Very selfish and wicked!

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Golan007: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2022
They wanted Buhari to anoint a candidate sọ they can call him a dictator.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Bizibi(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
He was testing the waters.....
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by zoedew: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Adesuyi07:
May we never have a President like Buhari in Nigeria again. I've not seen a leader who is so incompetent like him. Nigeria needs a strong leader like Obasanjo. No Governor could look Obasanjo in the face during his time, he was absolutely in control of his presidency.
And that is not Federalism. That is not democracy. That is not Teaming. A good leader sees himself as leading a Team not ruling over his subordinates. Obasanjo is not the exemplary leader. Yar’Adua was.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by treatise: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:
The road to the special convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to elect its presidential candidate was tinged with hazy permutations, melodrama and...

Same way he handled the economy.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Blackzero: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
I don't see Buhari's behavior as indecision. Buhari lacks quality of a good leader. The man has no leadership skills. He has non challant attitude to issues at hand except when the issues are going to affect him personally.
i see u wey get leadership skills, what have u achieved with urs
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by bonnyhope: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Okobola146:
What else do you expect from a very sick man

This mope of channels TV get better breasts o, but she no come fine

That's woman for you

She will atleast have something that is attractive

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Reality3080: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
so u expect a father of over 20 kids to openly show love to one child abi?
When u have your own family u can gather your children n tell them it is one u love then let’s see what will happen cos many of u just say things without thinking it through,only God knows how u handle decisions that involves your personal life

No wonder we see unbelievable threads on front page,when u people will be doing unreasonable things

So u don’t think others can work against d anointed one?
U don’t know it can lead to bad blood?

U just believe u can do things anyhow n nothing will happen
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Kobicove(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
It is only political mumus that believe buhari will name a candidate cos everyone knows supporting a candidate will lead to implosion

How will u expect buhari to openly support one candidate?how will others feel

It’s just like someone expecting a father to openly show love to a child when he has over 20

Don't mind those mumu people undecided
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Fiscus105(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

Most direction less leader I ever seen on the universe.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by asobo1: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
sinkhole:
Indecision has been the working principle of Buhari from the day one!
I wonder how the guy functioned as a military officer where decision taking is of paramount importance
In the military you give commands and your subordinates follow. Disappointment is all I feel for this president. The man is just annoying. Allowing civilians (governor's) to run you street. Obj won't take such nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by wonder233: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
regardless... there is no such thing as "irregardless"
Davidblen:
If the southerners are ready, irregardless of any zone , a southerner must emerge president!!!
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ibechris(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Bahari is an albatross and can't be relied upon.

A leader with too many statements at a time. This man is a true example that foolish men also grow old.

No wonder the economy is in comatose,hence his character of not sticking to his words.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by muykem: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
It's difficult for Buhari to choose anyone except Tiunbu. APC has two strong pillar and that's Buhari and Tiunbu. If one pillar is removed the house will fall. Anybody can leave APC without much impact on the party but not Buhari and Tiunbu.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Amayabor1: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Why are we surprised?? Is it not the same non-chalant attitude he has been using to govern this country? No single trace of a leader in this man. Which is why he can easily blame PDP, Jonathan, and every other person except himself. During his era as military head of state, it was the same thing. He was excellent in taking decisions that involved Islam, his tribe and executions. Anything concerning governance, he lacks ideas. Ask most people who remember his reign as head of state, they will tell you that issues of governance was majorly decided by his second in command, Tunde Idiagbon!

That this is the person we elected twice to be president is unforgivable!

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Lacash: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2022
dre11:

They called him Mr President, but I call him Mr Clueless….Puusssuuu grin
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Orinechi: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerians and complaint. If he imposes, problem; decides not to impose, problem.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Sircarma99: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2022
PDP is far better than APC even though there are not good.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by BafanaBafana: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
Especially if the issue is gonna affect his "Mr integrity" image
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Maybe buhari himself is his own successor..he is afraid to tell people he wants to go for third term so that they will not eliminate him..

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by sylva1(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2022
How this unintelligent man without a sense of purpose and direction became Nigeria's president still leaves me bewildered.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
haffaze777:

Lie, amaechi is anointed candidate while Ahmad Lawan is consexual candidategrin
Amaechi will not even get the 3 delegates from his local Govt. I wonder who gave them mind, someone who lost his state by 1million votes wants to be president
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by FireUpNow(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Kollins11:
Osinbajo is the anointed one for APC
What then happen to Tinubu the Jagaban?
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Eriokanmi: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
With all you said...obviously you don't know buhari at all
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by sinkhole: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2022
asobo1:
In the military you give commands and your subordinates follow. Disappointment is all I feel for this president. The man is just annoying. Allowing civilians (governor's) to run you street. Obj won't take such nonsense
That is why I am confused about his military competencies!
If commands are not given as at when due, then subordinates have nothing to work on quickly, which may lead to the death of people!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2022
He’s been indivisible his entire presidency. You think it’s when it comes to picking his successor he will suddenly become assertive?

On a lighter note, did we all see how chubby and fresh Aisha was looking yesterday. Na wah o.. Wetin she go collect for that Dubai? It’s obviously something Bubu hasn’t been giving her all this while. Make I no talk sha lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by bahdpersona(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2022
sinkhole:
Indecision has been the working principle of Buhari from the day one!
I wonder how the guy functioned as a military officer where decision taking is of paramount importance
someone said, The buhari regime was controlled by Tunde idiagbon, he makes most of the decision. He created WAI
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Abi na that buhari is too mumuish to be a leader..he is too indecisive...that y i like baba OBJ...
asobo1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.