Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC (39666 Views)

Buhari's Indecision Responsible For The Spread Of Coronavirus In Nigeria / Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
sinkhole:
Indecision has been the working principle of Buhari from the day one!
I wonder how the guy functioned as a military officer where decision taking is of paramount importance

It guess it was late Tunde Idiagbon that did the decision making.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by bluefilm: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
If he chooses a candidate, they condemn him.

If he doesn't choose a candidate, they still condemn him.

Una no dey ever taya?

Tufiakwa.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by pak: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
I don't see Buhari's behavior as indecision. Buhari lacks quality of a good leader. The man has no leadership skills. He has non challant attitude to issues at hand except when the issues are going to affect him personally.

You're right on the money.
He's emotionally disconnected from anything that does not affect him personnally
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by DaCharis2016: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2022
I have known Buhari as a useless indecision MANhood! He only came to make the list of generals who later became presidents. No notable achievement, no striking decision ever came from him. This is how nigeria lost the opportunity to have someone like Osinbajo president.

I now port to Peter Obi!

I'm OBIdient in 2023.

I believe nigerians will vote Peter Obi massively come 2023. And its my prayer he wins.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Ojuntana: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
aribisala0:
So there is no leadership in Africa?
Real leaders do not need those books you are mentioning. Many leaders have been illiterate.
Leadership is not by reading Oyinbo books. Reading books will not make you a leader if you are not one
Your claim in leadership theory is akin to the Divine right of Kings, i.e. leaders are born not made.
The next question to put to you is whether leadership is an art or biology.
I didn't mention only oyinbos. I also mentioned orientials.

And if Africa had great leaders, I doubt we'll be where we are now.
Illiterate leaders have usually undergone mentorship, or have experiences which have molded them into great leaders, an example being Nelson Mandela.
But if we're to put it on a scale, African leaders in no way compare to their other counterparts all over the world.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by baretalk: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Not indecision, it's not good for thier internal democratic mechanism for him to choose a candidate. There is no benefit to the system if present appoints candidates, it makes no sense. Some Nigerians act very ignorant, I wonder why people will be asking the President to do delegates job, especially a president that most of you talk shit about. Nigerians decide on what you want.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by aribisala0(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Ojuntana:

Your claim in leadership theory is akin to the Divine right of Kings, i.e. leaders are born not made.
The next question to put to you is whether leadership is an art or biology.
I didn't mention only oyinbos. I also mentioned orientials.

And if Africa had great leaders, I doubt we'll be where we are now.
Illiterate leaders have usually undergone mentorship, or have experiences which have molded them into great leaders, an example being Nelson Mandela.
But if we're to put it on a scale, African leaders in no way compare to their other counterparts all over the world.
Well I never said anything about biology but since you raise it I will address it . Even Gorillas and Lions have leaders.
When you talk about where Africa is today it is clear you have a shallow understanding of "leadership". and are moving into morality. Leadership is a social tool it does not have to result in a "good" or bad outcome. It is just like fire .There is no "good" fire . It depends on what is is used for.
You have leadership among bandits, armed robbers and so on. Hitler was an EFFECTIVE leader and that is the key thing effectiveness. The goals to which that leadership is deployed may be "destructive" but that is a different matter from leadership. A person can be a leader in one area of life and not others e.g. A footballer may be a leader on the field but not in the family, same with soldiers and so on.
Nelson Mandela was not illiterate
If you want to study leadership study children in groups not books. Study other leaders whether in gangs , agberos , or wherever and study the animal kingdom. Yes leadership can be learnt but some people have innate ability and or start learning very early.
Just like a language the best time to learn leadership is in childhood. However there are examples of people who were very effective as leaders with no childhood leadership on their CV
e.g . Hitler and Prophet Mohammed and Moses in the bible.
Leadership is not by reading books
With respect African leaders are excellent ,I can see you are one of those people who have read one or two books and think you know everything.
Our problem in Africa is not that we have inferior leaders. You do not know and do not know you do not know but think you know it all
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Throwback: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2022
COWBOYFAN:
I don't see Buhari's behavior as indecision. Buhari lacks quality of a good leader. The man has no leadership skills. He has non challant attitude to issues at hand except when the issues are going to affect him personally.

This damning verdict on Buhari is the absolute truth.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ProfAmaben(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benz4pimp:
the court will burst your bobbles soon

How does court relate with my image? If court bursts your bubble, how does that affect me and my family?
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
ProfAmaben:

How does court relate with my image? If court bursts your bubble, how does that affect me and my family?
sorry o,I thought u were rooting for Obi
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ProfAmaben(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benz4pimp:
sorry o,I thought u were rooting for Obi

I'm rooting for him, and so? Is it a crime to choose a good leader? Is your life better now than it was 7yrs ago? I don't understand the way people on this platform reason.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
ProfAmaben:

I'm rooting for him, and so? Is it a crime to choose a good leader? Is your life better now than it was 7yrs ago? I don't understand the way people on this platform reason.
Yes my life is better than it was 7 years ago,sorry if your own went from bad to worse.i thought you were brilliant but you acted a fool.no wonder I talked about the courts but u acted dumb….All I did was to indicate to you that Labor party is in court and the court as given the other faction go ahead to conduct their primaries.Does that mean the end to Obi’s campaign but instead you got bitter.No matter how bad nigeria is,me and my family will always be favored
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Ojuntana: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
aribisala0:

Well I never said anything about biology but since you raise it I will address it . Even Gorillas and Lions have leaders.
When you talk about where Africa is today it is clear you have a shallow understanding of "leadership". and are moving into morality. Leadership is a social tool it does not have to result in a "good" or bad outcome. It is just like fire .There is no "good" fire . It depends on what is is used for.
You have leadership among bandits, armed robbers and so on. Hitler was an EFFECTIVE leader and that is the key thing effectiveness. The goals to which that leadership is deployed may be "destructive" but that is a different matter from leadership. A person can be a leader in one area of life and not others e.g. A footballer may be a leader on the field but not in the family, same with soldiers and so on.
Nelson Mandela was not illiterate
If you want to study leadership study children in groups not books. Study other leaders whether in gangs , agberos , or wherever and study the animal kingdom. Yes leadership can be learnt but some people have innate ability and or start learning very early.
Just like a language the best time to learn leadership is in childhood. However there are examples of people who were very effective as leaders with no childhood leadership on their CV
e.g . Hitler and Prophet Mohammed and Moses in the bible.
Leadership is not by reading books
With respect African leaders are excellent ,I can see you are one of those people who have read one or two books and think you know everything.
Our problem in Africa is not that we have inferior leaders. You do not know and do not know you do not know but think you know it all

This you have written here is the exact problem with the average African mind.
You easily reduce concept and ideas you do not understand to your level of thinking instead of opening your mind to research deeply and find out more about it.

You turned a critical developmental issue like leadership to a subject of agberos and touts, lions and gorillas and the most absurd, children in little groups.

You fail to realise that every dynasty, age and civilisation have come to be known by the men or women that led or distinguished themselves in leadership in that era.

It's obvious you think leadership is beer parlour or palm wine joint analysis. Let me tell you that over $166bn is spent every year in the US alone on leadership training and research. Heck. Havard University has a distinct school of leadership. Yet you here have turned a generational defining concept like leadership to agberos and zoo philosophy.

I totally disagree with everything you've written above. Lions and gorillas don't have leaders the way we humans, especially organised humans do. Neither should anyone abandon the study of great minds like Lincoln, Roosevelt, Mandela etc for kids in small groups or agberos.

Also, leadership is by inspiration and training. You can have leadership traits. But if you don't develop them or get the right mentors to mentor you to become a great leader, hardly can you make the line. Leadership can be circumstantial or situational. But it does not in anyway imply that leadership cannot be developed. It's an art or skill which you learn and develop even from books!!

African leaders are far from excellent sir. They are among the worst set in the world which is why we're behind on every developmental indices and ahead in every backward way, even up to coups.
Can you imagine it took just six years after Independence for the first coup in Nigeria, and the country is yet to recover ever since.

You can think you're the knowledgeable one. I never said I know it all. But what is obvious is that I can claim to have more knowledge on this subject than you do
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ProfAmaben(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Yes my life is better than it was 7 years ago,sorry if your own went from bad to worse.i thought you were brilliant but you acted a fool.no wonder I talked about the courts but u acted dumb….All I did was to indicate to you that Labor party is in court and the court as given the other faction go ahead to conduct their primaries.Does that mean the end to Obi’s campaign but instead you got bitter.No matter how bad nigeria is,me and my family will always be favored

Leave me be boy, I'll keep posting labor party, you can commit suicide with your family if it pleases you.

There you go grin

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ProfAmaben(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benz4pimp:
the court will burst your bobbles soon

Very dumb comment from a worthless riffraff, I'm awaiting your boring epistle about your family and all cool
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Very dumb comment from a worthless riffraff, I'm awaiting your boring epistle about your family and all cool
heya!!when your mates were hustling,the fool was on nairaland using free 50mb,now your life is getting miserable and hopeless,pele!!
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ProfAmaben(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Benz4pimp:
heya!!when your mates were hustling,the fool was on nairaland using free 50mb,now your life is getting miserable and hopeless,pele!!

Lmao, you know that's not possible grin, I'm not your mate boy, just come here to catch fun, that doesn't mean I should accept trash from kids, I'll gladly give whoever looks for it though cheesy

Go and read your books to be successful grin, peace out cool

Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by aribisala0(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
I wonder where Adamu will keep his face now
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Terrier99: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
ButterBurger:
Who will Tinubu blame today if he eventually loses this primary after all the stepping downs

Pighead, can you now see how stupid you are?
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ButterBurger: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

Pighead, can you now see how stupid you are?
you have to wait for your time to cry
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by Terrier99: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
ButterBurger:
you have to wait for your time to cry

I guess you cry everyday.

Really sucks to be you guys. You are jinxed with failure.
Re: How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC by ButterBurger: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

I guess you cry everyday.

Really sucks to be you guys. You are jinxed with failure.
the very same stupidity that made you still come back to attack any comments that's not in favor of your slave master.
If he had lost the primary, am sure you woulda been sick already from the pains of defeat.
But fortunately for you and the gracious mercy of God your slave master won.
But that doesn't mean you needed to come back to attack as usual.
Mind you, he's not yet the president, you might be lucky today, you may not be tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.