Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many (6241 Views)

INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended / Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by XerXers: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2022
drlateef:
Badaru is not 10 votes from Jigawa. Fayemi is not ten votes, same with Akpabio. You are wrong. And there’s no surprise. Everyone knows there’s only one outcome. It will be a massive knockout against Oshinbajo and Amaechi. We have just one hour than confirm that.
Bala Mohammed scored 20 votes in PDP primaries
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

And some first/last names tally together.

Ahmed most especially.

If you write only one name from such situation, your vote won't count. 2 names are advised or if no aspirants is sharing name with you, one is allowed
How many are educated?
Even the educated ones how many can spell names
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Where you go hide since yesterday, you allow these bandits wan kill me....
The election is already tough
Came back around 11 and was awake till like 3.
Sorting is ongoing....so Akpabio na empty barrel sef .
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

Came back around 11 and was awake till like 3.
Sorting is ongoing....so Akpabio na empty barrel sef .
Okay....
Big empty barrel
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Okay....
Big empty barrel
People dey buy delegates, one person dey buy aspirants.

1 Like

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by haffaze777(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
It's not a matter of stepping down 4 another person, the question is: how many potential votes do u have? 90% of those politicians that stepped down can't boast of 10 votes. They're just looking 4 soft landing

How can it shock anybody when we already know that amaechi is anointed candidate,while Ahmad Lawan is consexual candidate

2 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by tollyboy5(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

Gonna be tough, Akwa Ibom did not vote
Says who?
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Udemzy05: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2022
WATCHOVER:
After this Primary if I hear that any Ibo person complain about Marginalization na Hot Rod I go deep for his or her ear.
Ibo a very destabilize tribe, they never support their own

The whole Igbo aspirants,none of them could pick a consensus candidate among themselves,none even bother to step down too.

Omo these guys are not yet ready.

3 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:
People dey buy delegates, one person dey buy aspirants.
lol
Smart move, but let's see how far it will get him
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kdon2: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
It's not a matter of stepping down 4 another person, the question is: how many potential votes do u have? 90% of those politicians that stepped down can't boast of 10 votes. They're just looking 4 soft landing

It's tinubu nothing can change that. Even God can not change it.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

Says who?
There is a Court Order that was given to the Committee on the Convention ground.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:
lol

We'll see ....
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by tollyboy5(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Kdon2:

It's tinubu nothing can change that. Even God can not change it.
God of the universes, what a challenge

1 Like

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Reality3080: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Guy truth be told,89% of Nigerians know who the winner is but the issue is we are not ready to bring into action the change we want. The person we all are thinking will emerge the winner but how I'm seeing it,they might go for a rerun btw three people. If worst comes to worst they'll cancel it and opt for a rerun.
so the same people that include withdrawals will now go for rerun

On what basis?
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kdon2: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

God of the universes, what a challenge

Deal with it! grin
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

We'll see ....
Garfield1 wan kill himself with vex oo. Go hold am
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Reality3080: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If they pick Tinubu we will all work for Atiku
u were never an apc person n everyone knows u are Igbo n an ipob miscreant so following atiku is not a surprise from here

2 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by BafanaBafana: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:
lol
Something you don't understand, Muslims are relishing the prospect of having another Muslim rule another 8 years and another take over from him. They are all rooting for Tinubu. Even the most liberal and intelligent of their youth are supporting him! Check all your Muslim friends from all over the country. Who are they supporting?

2 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Afamed: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If they pick Tinubu we will all work for Atiku

5% wailing since time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

I was telling someone South south and southeast are two different people on another thread.
The person kept capitalizing on both has one block vote. Ipob and attachment sef
Their problem is illiteracy. That's how some grown up Nigerians will see an Akwa Ibom guy nd call him Calabar boy
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Garfield1 wan kill himself with vex oo. Go hold am

He comes from a Zone in opposition..... He should calm down.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by tollyboy5(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Their problem is illiteracy. That's how some grown up Nigerians will see an Akwa Ibom guy nd call him Calabar boy
I use to d same mistake. It seems they're very close to each other
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by nelcliff(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

I heard, OBJ called to have an audience with him yesterday night, just before the voting.....

Omo see levels . Your intel line strong.. I swear Ur intel signal must be sleeping Asorock.. And I dey reason e fit be babe where dey service men in the Rock . ..

grin grin
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

I see
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by garfield1: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Actually, those 7 candidates can come up with 37 votes, in Fayemi and Amosun, the rest na rubbish, especially that mama grin
If and only if BAT wins, Buhari allowed it....
I heard, OBJ called to have an audience with him yesterday night, just before the voting.....

Oga,if tinubu won,he defeated buhari
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Something you don't understand, Muslims are relishing the prospect of having another Muslim rule another 8 years and another take over from him. They are all rooting for Tinubu. Even the most liberal and intelligent of their youth are supporting him! Check all your Muslim friends from all over the country. Who are they supporting?
True I noticed that too

2 Likes

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by garfield1: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:
lol

How far did it help atiku
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,if tinubu won,he defeated buhari
if Tinubu wins, I can tell you with all assurance, that Atiku is the next president
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by garfield1: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2022
fergie001:

In case you've forgotten,my LGA and state are now apc
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

How far did it help atiku
APC different from PDP guy
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by garfield1: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:
if Tinubu wins, I can tell you with all assurance, that Atiku is the next president

Let's see who wins first.one thing at a time.am late for work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Game Plan. / 750bn Agriculture Intervention Fund To Be Created By FG & CBN / She Died In 1996 But Predicted Isis, 9/11, The Arab Spring, Obama…a 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.