Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many (6242 Views)

INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended / Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Let's see who wins first.one thing at a time.am late for work
Go work, we get talk later
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by garfield1: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

True I noticed that too

If a northerner can't rule ,8 more years,why not a muslim
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by fergie001: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

In case you've forgotten,my LGA and state are now apc
LGA?
PDP will win your State in National Election and you know that, don't you?
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by franchasofficia: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2022
9jahotblog:
yes you are very right, example is Fayemi and Akpabio. Tinubu is a goner
Fayemi have a lot of delegate votes under him, remember he is a sitting state Governor?

Badaru too have state delegates cos he is a sitting state Governor.

Akpabio is the main APC stakeholder in Akwa Ibom, he was the one that took some Akwa Ibomites to APC so he has a control over the delegates since Akwa Ibom State Governor isn't an APC member, it means they will be answerable to Akpabio.

The people that have little or no much relevance are; Dimeji Bankole, Uju, Borroffice, and Ibikunle Amosun.

If Tinubu doesn't win the ticket, the Osinbajo will definitely have it and I really hope its Osinbajo. Osinbajo is far better than Bola Tinubu in so many ways and as an Igbo man, I will be happy to vote Osinbajo if I didn't see much tempo from Obi.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

If a northerner can't rule ,8 more years,why not a muslim
boss, just go work
In two hours everything go end
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
nelcliff:

Omo see levels . Your intel line strong.. I swear Ur intel signal must be sleeping Asorock.. And I dey reason e fit be babe where dey service men in the Rock . ..

grin grin

FAKE NEWS. So OBJ go support Tinubu. E clear sey Tinubu Olodos don start plan B

1 Like

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by mystery22: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
WATCHOVER:
After this Primary if I hear that any Ibo person complain about Marginalization na Hot Rod I go deep for his or her ear.
Ibo a very destabilize tribe, they never support their own
zone b... like osibanjo and Tinubu are supporting their own
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by hope4nigeria(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
drlateef:
Badaru is not 10 votes from Jigawa. Fayemi is not ten votes, same with Akpabio. You are wrong. And there’s no surprise. Everyone knows there’s only one outcome. It will be a massive knockout against Oshinbajo and Amaechi. We have just one hour than confirm that.
buy hypertension drugs and keep, E get why.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Acidosis(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu has won this already. There is still a long way to go but odds are in Tinubu's favour. 80% of votes counted so far are for BAT.

Very unfortunate. Osinbajo is the ONLY I would have given the evil party a chance.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Afamed: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Long story, osibanjo plan is to inherit Buharis' support base.
You will be surprise to see the number of votes PYO will garner in kano, remember kwankoso and shakareau, still have mulls in kano APC and you know their hatred for Ganduje.........
Me sha I'm still hopeful for osibwnjo
Are you still hoping for PYO as it stands?
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by seunmsg(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
It's not a matter of stepping down 4 another person, the question is: how many potential votes do u have? 90% of those politicians that stepped down can't boast of 10 votes. They're just looking 4 soft landing

Hey buddy, how’s it going? Hope you’re enjoying the ongoing sorting of votes? grin grin grin
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Afamed:

Are you still hoping for PYO as it stands?
Never say never
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Afamed: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Never say never
Are you still dreaming.? From the count, Amechi is doing better than Osibanjo from the counts so far. Tinubu has left them far far
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Sammyj55: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Please who is winning so far?
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Afamed:

Are you still dreaming.? From the count, Amechi is doing better than Osibanjo from the counts so far. Tinubu has left them far far
They counted Tinubu's strong hold, wait let them count other places Rio
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Afamed: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

They counted Tinubu's strong hold, wait let them count other places Rio
Lol. You joke a lot.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Kyase(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Afamed:

Lol. You joke a lot.
abeg leave me
I'm standing by my candidate until the end
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
9jahotblog:
yes you are very right, example is Fayemi and Akpabio. Tinubu is ap goner
Get ur fact right..
Akpabio can claim massu the vote in SS region which over 310 votes but that won't be enough so he had to do the needful..
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by drlateef: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2022
hope4nigeria:
buy hypertension drugs and keep, E get why.

You can seen that it’s you that needs all the drugs to keep you away from suicide now. Two boxes counted already and Tinubu leading others by almost 300 votes.
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by drlateef: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

Relax na 36 state we get 4 dis con3. Apkabio is on his own walai

Two boxes counted so far and Tinubu getting over 90% of votes. In third box it’s almost 100% votes. I have never seen this kind of no contest in politics before.

1 Like

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
It's not a matter of stepping down 4 another person, the question is: how many potential votes do u have? 90% of those politicians that stepped down can't boast of 10 votes. They're just looking 4 soft landing
Has anyone checked on this retărd grin it's important
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
We can keep waggling here or we decide on one thing positivity and who is that peter obi

Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by IamNat: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

I hope the surprise is hitting you in good faith right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many by ChrisP92(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2022
BAT got this. U need gather mind to do agent work o, see as some agents just dey redundant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Omotosho On The Release Of His Kidnapped Mother: Releases Statement / Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) / Buhari: 12 Million Children Afraid Of Attending School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.