Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges (1783 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / Reps’ Speakership: Emeka Nwajiuba’s Emergence Upsets Gbajabiamila’s Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Gemid94(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
The former Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba was conspicuously absent at the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential primary following the possibility of monetisation of the process, according to a family source.

Nwajiuba was nowhere to be found when the 22 other aspirants of the party were delivering their manifestoes to delegates who had converged on the Eagle Square, Abuja, overnight.

Speaking on his absence, the ex-minister’s family in a statement issued by his brother, Prof. Chinedum Nwajiuba, stated that he entered the race for the presidency with the belief that the ticket would be zoned to the South-East.

“Many friends are calling to find out why my brother, Dr. Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba did not come out to address the APC convention.

“Simple: The understanding from the highest levels prior to his involvement, and considering his role in the founding of the APC, was that of consensus as was with the National Chairmanship a few months ago.

“With that understanding, the Presidential ticket was to come to the South, and the southeast.

“This has been the hope till the end of the negotiations.

“He (Nwajiuba), not wanting to be part of the Dollar and Naira bazaar, is convinced that what Nigeria needs now is no more of the same thing that has kept Nigeria at the low level it has been.

“Our challenges as a country cannot be addressed at the same energy level by which they were created,” the statement read.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/real-reason-nwajiuba-absconded-apc-presidential-primary-emerges/

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by abobote: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
He left his ministerial appointment, wasted 100M on election which he has plan on to win nor stand any chance.
Even though is not monetised, or zone to the south, or even micro zone to the South East, he doesn't stand a chance.
Unfortunately, he realized that very late

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Obeleagu93(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Xscape1993(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Nothing to present to the people I guess...
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Simplelion: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Ok......but wait oo!! Isn't time to know that those who share alot of money to get a position would definitely lot alot when they eventually get it.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by bewla(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Hide
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Romanoff(f): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2022
E no get adviser.
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Ezehillary(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Evil is evil apc is evil distance yourself from it
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Romanoff:
E no get adviser.

Lool...well, you right.

Or dem need sack him adviser.
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Okoroawusa: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Why didn't you come out and say it to the whole world....

However the way igbo politicians in APC talk sometime baffles me. It seems that they have lost touch with home. Are they saying that they don't know the distain of the average igbo towards APC since 2014? Are they also not aware of how the emergence of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB has hurt the chances of any igbo politician in both PDP and APC as we march towards 2023?

Like Peter Obi....like Ogbonnaya Onu.... like OUK.... like Nwajiuba

I am Igbo too but I know when to tell myself the gospel truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by captainamiedi1: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2022
so without gifting it to the southeast, does it means no south east politician can fight for it and win it like others? he is just making excuses. baba nor even stand any chances. another 100m looted funds waste.
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Penguin2: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
This people no care about Southeast undecided
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Idiko1: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

However the way igbo politicians in APC talk sometime baffles me. It seems that they have lost touch with home. Are they saying that they don't know the distain of the average igbo towards APC since 2014? Are they also not aware of how the emergence of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB has hurt the chances of any igbo politician in both PDP and APC as we march towards 2023?

They have become dumbasses because of selfishness and Abuja acculturation.
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by tinsel: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
He thought he was the anointed one and cannot face competition.
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by paramakina202: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I think you are the one who has lost touch with reality if you think political parties side stepping ndi Igbo is normal even when its their turn.
The North was not denied or marginalised because of Bokoharam why should southeast case be different? meanwhile you are here justifying political exclusion of ndi Igbo in the next 8 years and you still claim to be an Igbo. Do know more than those Igbo leaders in APC that you mentioned ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by ComrGeorgry: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2022
It wasn't microzoned to the west but the west fought for it, if not for the serious fight and struggle from the West Buhari and his group of Cabals would have given it back to the North.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by ufuosman(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
B4 e suppose know say dollar go speak... E no get talk
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by Reality3080: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
ComrGeorgry:
It wasn't microzoned to the west but the west fought for it, if not for the serious fight and struggle from the West Buhari and his group of Cabals would have given it back to the North.
if u don’t fight for what u believe u will never get it
Re: Real Reason Nwajiuba Absconded APC Presidential Primary Emerges by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2022
“Simple: The understanding from the highest levels prior to his involvement, and considering his role in the founding of the APC, was that of consensus as was with the National Chairmanship a few months ago.

“With that understanding, the Presidential ticket was to come to the South, and the southeast.

He must be really very stupid to have paid N100million and resigned his ministerial position to contest for president not on his own popularity but on the believe that he will be the anointed consensus candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, tell us the real reason you picked shettima. Pics / I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby / Soludo Will Eventually Suffer Disgrace Worse Than Ekweremadu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.