Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (74449 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by tolue42(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
We are waiting.

Tinubu will win the primaries but the general election, I feel for him.

Abeg make una no change mouth already...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Davidblen(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
one thing i fear for tinubu is that buhari is not happy for tinubu, and buhari is still in power, INEC and other agencies are in his control, all those funny faces and laughs he was making should not be taking for granted,buhari is corny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Eriokanmi: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:
Count for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The northern tsunami is swallowing it already. Hope you are watching it too smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Favorolasupo:
OSINBAJO 2023...
from your papa house abi

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by channelstravel: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Whoever wins, I wish him the best.

See my siggy to travel to the UK to study
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
say a sitting party

Thank you.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Emola12(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu issagoal .....I no say osinbajo go relocate trust me
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Swaylore: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
City boy don dey lead with almost 70votes

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2022
onpoint247:
IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE APC PRIMARIES TODAY.....
*SHARED AS RCVD*

*The Greatest Act Of Leadership Is Mentoring.*

Today, when we see Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN, our VP; we remember Tinubu

When we see Sanwoolu, Gov of Lagos state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Rauf Aregbesola former Gov of Osun State & now Internal Affairs Minister; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde Raji Fashola, Erudite former Gov of Lagos State & now Minister of Work & Housing; we remember Tinubu

When we see Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of information; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde Fowler, Former Executive chairman Federal board of Inland revenue; we remember Tinubu

When we see Fayemi, Gov of Ekiti state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Oyetola, Gov of Osun state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Sunday Akin Dare, Minister for youth and sport; we remember Tinubu

When we see Dapo Abiodun, Gov of Ogun state; we remember Tinubu.

When we see Abdul Rahman AbdulRazak, Gov. of kwara state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Abike Dabiri, DG Diaspora commission; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde K Ogala, APC National Legal Adviser; we remember Tinubu

When we see Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker House of Representatives; we remember Tinubu.

The list is endless.

*My question is: Who are we going to see tomorrow & remember YOU?*

*Who are we going to see tomorrow & remember me?*

Let us invest in our community: Let us build our people: When we build the people, the people will build the city.

The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture, groom his associates & promote talents.

So when I enter the dirty stinking Lagos, who should I remember
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari is a useless terrible leader
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by 2blessed01(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2022
In other words, preparation of breakfast begun...

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ChiefBee: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Is it state by state or everytin is inside that box

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by BuhariCarryGo: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
count pls?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
OSINBAJO is our next presido..
Oduskid:
from your papa house abi

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Sunnydoo: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
I dreamt that Tinubu won and the celebrations was much. But, I don't like any of them.

Na dream o, if e no happen, let me be pls. And if e happen, am not a dreamer. shocked
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jonathan was an Imcubent, is Tinubu and Imcubent, most Northerners will work for Atiku, the scenario is different

Same Northerners working for him at the moment? BAT is leading currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Davidblen(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo breakfast
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by conquerorsword: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu Clearly leading ...

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Buhari is a useless terrible leader
is your father not a terribe father
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nlanalyst: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
All hail Tinubu. cheesy
They haff chop owo Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Same Northerners working for him at the moment? BAT is leading currently.
I am talking about the general election.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by pacesetting: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu aka Emilokan is clearly coasting home to victory and it won’t even be close. If you’re still hating on him at this point, then it’s witchcraft and you need deliverance.

Atari Ajanaku ni Tinubu, ko nse eru omode. Taba rerin kasope a rerin. Ajanaku koja mori nkan firi. Tinubu is the big Elephant in the room.
Why won't he get more votes when the delegates have been given a lot of money to throw their conscience away?

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
ChiefBee:
Is it state by state or everytin is inside that box
everything
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ApostlePaul14: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Hahahaha, u are reporting via Channels TV
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by garfield1: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The northern tsunami is swallowing it already. Hope you are watching it too smiley

Stop this hatred na.its childish
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by etokhana: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Chai.....Agbero don kill person for Lagos.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Dannyset(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2022
blancsn1:
PrinceofLagos alais princeoffoolishness
How market ?

I am being tempted to call him out but I don't want to get into the mud with them.

I hate it when you beat your chest on what you don't have influence or control over its outcome. It is called delusion!

But I don't blame them, they will soon shift their goal post.

Irrational beings!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by BuhariCarryGo: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Sai Jagaban of Africa

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by SoNature(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu has already won.

I think Osinbajo will finish second.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Forget it. Tinubu has won.
Davidblen:
one thing i fear for tinubu is that buhari is not happy for tinubu, and buhari is still in power, INEC and other agencies are in his control, all those funny faces and laughs he was making should not be taking for granted,buhari is corny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by blacknoir: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2022
We are bleeped finally
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Omosunusman: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2022
It seen tinubu have the day already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.