Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Matching & stunning tops ideas You can use To Style Your Bum Shorts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Matching & stunning tops ideas You can use To Style Your Bum Shorts (1332 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matching & stunning tops ideas You can use To Style Your Bum Shorts by Rizahills: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Classy Ways To Style Your Bum Shorts For Ladies

In today's video we will be looking at
Classy Ways To Style Your Bum Shorts For Ladies
This bum Shorts have being rocked by some female celebrities

This video to teach you how to style your bum shorts using any top of your choice aslo will show you how to look good wear bum Shorts

Here is the video link==>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_sMdtbJSco

If you enjoyed the video then don't forget to LIKE this video, SUBSCRIBE and turn on the Notification Bell so that you won't miss out whenever I create new videos like this...

Re: Matching & stunning tops ideas You can use To Style Your Bum Shorts by Rizahills: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
The video is an eye opener
Re: Matching & stunning tops ideas You can use To Style Your Bum Shorts by Rizahills: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nice styles I must say
Re: Matching & stunning tops ideas You can use To Style Your Bum Shorts by Rizahills: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Eye catching

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Queen Of Queens Dominatrix / Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man / “i’m Officially Done” – Harrysong’s Wife, Alexer Announces Amid Marital Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.