Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention (36419 Views)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Esesuwa8: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
These men are auctioning our future and we are here cheering them

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Winters23: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
asobo1:

Keep calm, even Asiwaju will tell you that Atiku advised him to join politics. Underestimate Atiku and the north at your own peril. Electorates will have their way not like the dollarization of primaries.

I hope you're right

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Ykc2(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Who cares, back to the Apc convention I beg!

The only repeating name over and over again is Tinubu. For sure his the winner

I dedicate this front page to my mom who passes away on 2/06/2022 which happens to be her birthday
R.I.P MOM, I love you but God loves you more
and tinubu will want bayelsa and other southern votes?

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by cobsol(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:

I dedicate this front page to my mom who passes away on 2/06/2022 which happens to be her birthday

Smell out with nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Latakia:
Like Ojukwu like Cownu Igbo people always run away from the battlefield whenever the heat is on them grin
Coward! Another name for that tribe grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by OxGore: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Much Ado about nothing
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by PaedophileProph: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:

Sorry for your irreplaceable loss , may her passing cause you to have spirit of love for your country and compatriots. - this I pray

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:

Someday soon, you will care. Trust me on this. Enjoy your "our region must produce the president" for now because after every run, miles will be counted. I leave you with a quote from Peter Obi. It goes like this "Public wealth enriches everybody, individual wealth impoverishes everybody". They give you stipend chop and you enjoy it without asking yourself why can't they use the same dollar they lavish in Eagle Square to create wealth for your unborn children. The irony is that the suffering hits so hard on the masses those that support them. Those that don't support them already have their minds prepared for the hit and plan ahead for ways to cushion it, that way it won't be too hard on them.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Ok we have heard you Prof nice decision but not an intelligent one.

If you truly love Niferia and want change you should have fight to finish by been in the convention, who knows God might favours you and people stand by you and you get the ticket but chicken out and be given dollar excuses is a bullshit sorry sir.

This was how Obi that many craved for suddenly jumped the fence at the die minutes and came up with nonsense excuses and to damage it all he jumped to a non existing paty called Labour in vain and still want someone like me to follow him, say who die? From apga to pdp from pdp to Labour then tomorrow to PPP or YGG party. Nonsense.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by eguarojeona: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:

People like you is why nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by bigeagleeye(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:

May God repose the soul your departed mum, pls accept my condolences. However you can't use that space to honour your mum and still desecrate the space with your "who cares" statement on a convention that is about to birth events that will shape your life for at least the next four years.

The lousy first paragraph is not logically going with solemn call of honour for your mum's departure in the second paragraph. I can only hope you're smart enough to get the drift.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by oliverwrites: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
redcliff:

Obi is a mathematician, like that is what he did when he was governor. You must be a full.
Your father who could have pulled but didn't pull is the foool. Your harlot of a mother who could have trained you but didn't is the foool.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Abemy(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:

Rest in peace mum.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Landmack: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Igbos are not ready to be President based on non cohesiveness and no clear leadership

No one has been able to rally the igbos like Odumegwu Ojukwu

Remember Ojukwu also failed woefully in one presidential elections...remember?

If my pple are really interested in politics they should go start from the scratch and learn/unlearn...scratch, I mean beginning from LG politics to various southeast east state’s elections
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by emkz: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2022
So your brother wanted to be dashed the Presidential ticket?

He is an unserious aspirant.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by frozen70(f): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

Ok. Back to the Apc convention

Chai, may her soul rest peacefully
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by themes009(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Thanks. I've change it

bigeagleeye:

May God repose the soul your departed mum, pls accept my condolences. However you can't use that space to honour your mum and still desecrate the space with your "who cares" statement on a convention that is about to birth events that will shape your life for at least the next four years.

The lousy first paragraph is not logically going with solemn call of honor for your mum's departure in the second paragraph. I can only hope you're smart enough to get the drift.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by redcliff: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2022
oliverwrites:
Your father who could have pulled but didn't pull is the foool. Your harlot of a mother who could have trained you but didn't is the foool.

he is no more, you can help me greet him at the otherside.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by naturefellow(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by ManMountain(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2022
sylva1:
With the confidence with which he purchased the nomination form and was the first to resign from the cabinet, you would think he was Buhari's anointed candidate. Buhari on the other hand couldn't even support Osinbajo his VP for 7 years, no Amaechi, his beloved transport minister. Buhari is a weird mehn!

As a President, unless you can convince the majority of the Governors to be on the same page with you, either by forceful coercion or patronage inducement, you are on your own as president.

In our democracy, the governors are the most influential political bloc
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
Someday soon, you will care. Trust me on this. Enjoy your "our region must produce the president" for now because after every run, miles will be counted. I leave you with a quote from Peter Obi. It goes like this "Public wealth enriches everybody, individual wealth impoverishes everybody". They give you stipend chop and you enjoy it without asking yourself why can't they use the same dollar they lavish in Eagle Square to create wealth for your unborn children. The irony is that the suffering hits so hard on the masses those that support them. Those that don't support them already have their minds prepared for the hit and plan ahead for ways to cushion it, that way it won't be too hard on them.
That's just the sad truth my brother. Just within a short time, boys have become men; and just like that we'll live in a country that can't provide basic healthcare for our children. The little luxuries some of them enjoy beclouds their vision for tomorrow. As a business man, I know government policy can make or Mar you, so clamouring for PYO or Obi is justified.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by ManMountain(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
redcliff:

Obi is a mathematician, like that is what he did when he was governor.
You must be a full.

Lmaooooo!

Fool
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Reference(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
CelestineNelson:
Who are the people that chose the Nigeria president is it the Delegates or the citizens?

Making your PVC a worthless instrument of real, positive democratic receipts.

They say register to vote and stop being a media critic..... They harass you day and night, eventually you make up your mind to get married and go get your PVC with a promise of a blissful married life...

Then in the great day of joy they select who you should vote for, the ugliest two or three of the Chief's daughters.

And you still insist you know what you are doing and that your future happiness is guaranteed.... you must be mad.

We know the two leading candidates are going to make our lives worse, much worse over the course of the next few years yet we insist on the forced marraige... no wahala.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by oliverwrites: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
redcliff:

he is no more, you can help me greet him at the otherside.
Obviously he was a foool. Quite Obviously.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by dejol88: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
lurvy:
angry
Wonderment.. The more you look.. The less you see..
May Nigerians not be scammed again and again..
The unending destruction of lives and properties must not be allowed any further...
Let's use our PVCs to vote wisely to help give some hope to the generations yet unborn ..

Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth . I want them to prove me wrong.

With the way we keep cheering this criminals up is never a surprise.

A calculation was made how much a president will earn legitimately around 54million Naira for four years and APC sold her form for 100m.

Now, no one knows how much the eventual winner of the APC primary election would have spent in buying the delegates.

Tell me if the winner God forbid becomes the president, do you think he is going there not to recoup his investment?

Same goes to Atiku.

People should rise up and shock this guys
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by fof1: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

TAKE HEART FRIEND...AND MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE BE GOD... AS YOU WALK IN D BRIGHTEST FOOTSTEPS OF UR DEAREST MUM. GOD BLESS US ALL AND DELIVER US FROM D CATASTROPHE OF FAILING NIGERIA.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Benmob: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2022
lurvy:
angry
Wonderment.. The more you look.. The less you see..
May Nigerians not be scammed again and again..
The unending destruction of lives and properties must not be allowed any further...
Let's use our PVCs to vote wisely to help give some hope to the generations yet unborn ..
with atiku and tinubu, we are scam already because d winner of d presidency is btw both of them
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Psoul(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

I totally got what you said up here, but you still need to work on your grammar.

We are all learners.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by akusucymon: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2022
What's is he coming to say, you are a v.c and your bro is the minister for state for education a d school is on strike without any hope of resumption.
He has no justification of buying a form in the first place . But as they say, u can't shame the shameless
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by slickbak(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2022
bugatti453:

Guy Emeka na big boy oo.. Na Abacha money and e long
Make him spend am na
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by deji17: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Eboes no get liver sha. Another one, like PitObi chickens out. Even if na zero delegate vote you go get, get am with your full chest and your head raised high. Afterall, Fayose and some other aspirants chop zero for PDP convention, and their world did not come to an end. Be courageous Biko.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.