Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention (36450 Views)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Omodua(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind them hypocrite Nigerian youths, the same ones that were crying see how they killed us like chickens & farm animals @ the Lekki Toll gate, are the same mumus praising Bola Tinubu today.

I rest my case.
Exactly my brother. I agree with you. Nigerian youths don't know what they want. Same Tinubu who massacred Nigerian youths at the Toll gate in cahoot with Fulani Nigerian army are same people rooting for him. So sad indeed!
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by bigeagleeye(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
May God's hands be upon your home and make Mama's departure one without further challenges that will be overwhelming!
Thanks for correcting the earlier identifiable gaffe and for receiving the corrections, both constructive and otherwise, graciously.
All the best.
themes009:
Modified

Ok. Back to the Apc convention

The only repeating name over and over again is Tinubu. For sure his the winner

I dedicate this front page to my mom who passes away on 2/06/2022 which happens to be her birthday
R.I.P MOM, I love you but God loves you more
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Sunnyski: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Latakia:
Sorry I can feel your pain, sorrow and frustration. Runaway tribe grin

I will tell you to rather take the pain in a good fate but for your information, I'm from The Ibom People's Republic, the south south.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Latakia(f): 6:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Sunnyski:

I will tell you to rather take the pain in a good fate but for your information, I'm from The Ibom People's Republic, the south south.
Sorry I can feel your pain, sorrow and frustration. Runaway tribe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Celebrates His 40th Birthday / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.