Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lets Face The Truth.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Face The Truth.... (388 Views)

Nigeria Are Out..Now lets face that Fatherless Calamity Drug Baron called Tinubu / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Buhari Before And After Illness, Yoruba Muslims Lets Face The Fact (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Face The Truth.... by Davidblen(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Forget all this peter obi noise all over social media, South-south and south east will surely vote for PDP, IGBOS are just playing with us they are have always practiced one way politics, North and will support atiku, the middle belt have always been divided between apc and PDP, the only zone tinubu will win is South west

If SS and SE are ready power will return to the south!!!
Its hard to say but its the truth
Re: Lets Face The Truth.... by Zaheertyler(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
I’m Igbo and I’m voting Peter Obi
Re: Lets Face The Truth.... by WATCHOVER(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Zaheertyler:
I’m Igbo and I’m voting Peter Obi
Even Obi they doubt if he family will vote for him
Re: Lets Face The Truth.... by Cypress042(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2022
When igbos say this is what we want, they never go back from it. peter obi we know others we don't know grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Moghalu Dumps ADC, Accuses Them Of Massive Rigging At The Primaries / Enugu Community Invokes Deities For Peter Obi’s Victory In 2023 Elections / The Hypocrisy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.