Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce (401 Views)

How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President? / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by ERockson: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's like the Obituarists are getting tired and seeing the reality that Obi can never win in 2023 shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by ERockson: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
What's really happening?, the Obituarists in the house...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by Light78: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Obi is not running for the governorship election.

How do you people reason sef??

You rush create topic feeling you are making a point.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by jumper524(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
ERockson:
It's like the Obituarists are getting tired and seeing the reality that Obi can never win in 2023 shocked
they shouldn't get tired. Everything is working against them. How they all turned blind eyes to Obi pandora saga still remains a mystery. But let's keep that aside.
Let the media keep brandishing Obi, Infact then need to work harder on their trend in the north so my guy man can relax. Campaign periods ain't even started yet. I'm just waiting for how Obi would pull a mega rally in kano and other northern state with zero senatorial aspirants as well as reps aspirants in those region.
Guy man name still sound strange in some northern region.
When elections come, people would understand why senatorial and presidential elections happens same day.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by html14java(f): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok

Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by Coly2012(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Idiots just open trends because they have a cheap China phone sold to them by an Igbo man.
Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by ERockson: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
they shouldn't get tired. Everything is working against them. How they all turned blind eyes to Obi pandora saga still remains a mystery. But let's keep that aside.
Let the media keep brandishing Obi, Infact then need to work harder on their trend in the north so my guy man can relax. Campaign periods ain't even started yet. I'm just waiting for how Obi would pull a mega rally in kano and other northern state with zero senatorial aspirants as well as reps aspirants in those region.
When elections come, people would understand why senatorial and presidential elections happens same day.
they got two shocks for them today , nothing for them in Ekiti election, Kwankwazo also ignore them for one unpopular Yoruba as VP
Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by otipoju(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
When the bank that you bank with advises you to set up a trust offshore for passing on inheritance to your children after you die you can not be said yo have committed any crime.

Abi is there anything else about the pandira box?
Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by bewla(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
B
Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is Obi contesting for Governorship in Ekiti? You all are Comedians.Obi only need 25% in Ekiti during the Presidential election which he will get even more from Yoruba Christains as the only major Christain contesting.
Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by ERockson: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
It is you Ibo that relying on religion to get votes for your candidate. In Yoruba, tribe first then religion. Obi can never get the required 25% in all the northern States and Yoruba land no matter the religion card you play

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: And The Nosie/likes And Shares For Peter Obi Reduce by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
ERockson:
It is you Ibo that relying on religion to get votes for your candidate. In Yoruba, tribe first then religion. Obi can never get the required 25% in all the northern States and Yoruba land no matter the religion card you play

Leave them. I'm voting Tinubu and I'm a Christian.

(1) (Reply)

APC: Chief Emma Eneukwu Congratulates Tinubu / President Buhari Says Nigerians Better Off Infrastructure Today Than 2015 / Uzodimma Grants 10-day Amnesty To Bandits In Imo Or Face The Consequences Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.