Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

If You Own Or Drive A Car, Treat As Important !!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Own Or Drive A Car, Treat As Important !!! (718 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / Low On Fuel. Do You Drive Fast Or Drive Slow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Own Or Drive A Car, Treat As Important !!! by Clevgold(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Car insecurity solved

How many of you are aware that 20 out of every 100 Nigerians lose their cars to car theft through dubious means?

The issue of car insecurity has increased even more as unemployment also increases, making fear to grip car owners and companies.

I saw on the news how thieves hijacked an uber's car unknowing to them that the uber had installed a car tracker in his car.

This car tracker displayed the location of the car in Uber's phone until the thieves were caught. Thanks to Uber, he took a proactive step to secure his car.

It is very important that we all secure our cars this way too. The cost of learning this in companies is quite high though ranging from about 60k to 80k.

But thanks to the internet, there's a training I discovered that now makes it very cheap to learn. 20k precisely

I'll be revealing exactly how this is done in WhatsApp if you want to learn.

You don't have to be an Engineer,
nor a local mechanic,
or even a graduate.

All you need to acquire this skill and start making at least 40k to 60k every weekend are;

20k to get the course.
your smartphone.
Your willingness to seize this opportunity.
Your desire to add extra money to your income.

Why I believe this is better than learning from companies?

Companies charge between 60k and 80k to give you this training.
They also charge you between 40k to 60k to install this tracking device for you.
In this training you will acquire the full knowledge and still install it yourself.
I'm going to be showing you how to get this training for only 20k.

The training is a step by step one that you can master in a few days.

To learn more about this business, contact me on WhatsApp
Re: If You Own Or Drive A Car, Treat As Important !!! by Clevgold(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2022
I'm going to show you to the inside of the course

(1) (Reply)

Babysitting / Looking For Car Sound Proofing Service / Wahala Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.