Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu (53047 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
zomby:

Here comes the confused FlatHeadss (giant LOSERS!!).. They don't like the northers and also don't want Jagaban. It looks to me that this confused group don enter one chance...
The Igbos have nobody but themselves to blame. They lack unity among themselves, they lack sound strategy, they lack basic common sense, they lack integrity much more than anything else and can't see further than their flat noses.
May be an Igbo man will get to be the president of Nigeria in 85 years time... A typical Igbo man will sell his brother for less than 10K.
Who wants to be led by a group of people that sell themselves for anything?
Nonsense, may Jehovah punish anyone like yourself that ever complains about President Buhari again.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Lionnation: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
pachigo001:
Nigerian youths are useless
it wasn't bthe Nigeria that are APC deligate, except if there is serious rigging tinubu cannot win the general election, his money no matter how long cannot buy all Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by eteebanky1: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anywhere belle face
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Samirana360(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Basic123:

Reasons are every where on nairaland!

How tinubu will decamp to SDP bla bla
How he will be taught politics 101 bla bla
how does that affect the igbos
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by badumjoy: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omokri, is what you are doing the proper way of "working hard " to attract appointment? You are a true Nigerian...... throwing invectives on others to woo political appointment. There is Amaechi, Onu, Obi and others; curse all of them, malign them, and then.. go to Tinubu for ministerial position. Also pray that Tinubu should win the general election, otherwise, you will go the way of Osibanjo.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise. That's if you are wise?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samirana360:
Why do yorubas think igbos have anything against tinubu in apc?

Igbos hate anything and everything, including themselves. They can't figure out how the northerners always come ahead of them and also completely confused to understand why the Yorubas will always outshine them in every way.

This confused group loves Lagos more than anything else; leaving their various worthless villages for Lagos is their greatest accomplishment, but they forget who is mostly responsible for the development of Lagos state.
They should all be kissing Jagaban's feet till the end of time.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by GbakonJnr(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reno this is envy, Peter Obi is ur matter but you choose to run errands your life.

Shame �
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense, may Jehovah punish anyone like yourself that ever complains about President Buhari again.

This is impossible, simply because Jehovah is too busy punishing you and your people.

It is well!
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
What is Reno standing for?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by macchizee: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
pachigo001:
Oga keep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed dere..say ur age grade are useless..how many of the delegate are youth..every time youth,youth..na una spoil dis country..
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Akinyola's people. They were defeated laslaslast

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Menace2Society(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samirana360:
Why do yorubas think igbos have anything against tinubu in apc?
What's this one saying sef?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by leokid866: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abdul05:
I ask myself this Question

Could he osinbajo succeed in staging his own Hamlet without the prince (tinubu).. ?

He tinubu has set the ball rolling since 2015 , but to keep the game going, was it not necessary for osinbajo to observe the rules of the game?

But now greed has made him a traitor.. grin
He is not a Traitor.......if you check am well it made sense for Osinbajo to be in the race.......it wouldn't have made sense if Tinubu was the only strong candidate from the SW........We love Osinbajo and commend him for a well conducted race.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Digmygold: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceRey:
Oh my GOD!

Were you hurt?

I'm sorry.

I seem to have struck a chord somewhere.

Never mind, this is small compared to the humiliation you'll face when you'll stand before your grandchildren defeated by your ignorance with nothing to show for simply because you gambled away your future to the excitement of senselessness.

I bet you, your generations yet unborn will not forgive you at all knowing how foolish you were even in the face of wise counsel.

May you never find an end to your uncommon frustration. Ignorant mofo. You can make PYO the President of your useless household so he can further bring your finances to ruins. The clueless, overrated betrayer wey no get sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

I am asking about the ongoing Apc primary.. is the conduct of Apc primary election not free and fair?

When money is changing hands, then how is it free and fair?

What you watch on tv is different from what is going on in the background
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by whofoolwho: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
At times i wonder why we should complain about anything in this country.when a man has a different Idea on how to solve a problem concerning the nation and choose to go his way, he is called a Judas.I see the development in Rwanda and the capital Kigali with the revenue that they get and Nigeria with the revenue that it gets.We will understand in few years from now if we did the correct thing at eagles square today.God bless Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by bonnyhope: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
pachigo001:

Seriously they are really useless

They deserve what ever they get

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by bonnyhope: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
perez100:
1.6M followers minus one follower right? You will keep losing followers one by one until they are all gone.

That is how a bad businessman loses all his customers until the business crashes. One customer will go and he will say " go I have many customers' until he start crying that someone has used juju to collect his customers.

Those happy with Tinubu were same people happy with Buhari. They always choose evil over good but will later deny involvement when that evil begin to backfire. You see where their Sai Baba put Nigeria today . Every sane person knows that Osibanjo is 100% better than Ti
nubu. I pity the future of our children.

Nigerians do not deserve good life
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by PrinceRey(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmnn, quite a lot you have penned down here both in insults to a whole ethnic group as well as in body-shaming them too.

You must have a thing for the IGBOS.

Well, just to inform you, I am not Igbo nor Hausa.

I'm a Nigerian.

I have never been interested in the zoning of the leadership of Nigeria for any reason whatsoever because Nigeria is never more tribal than the USA but the USA does not put tribal sentiments in the face of leadership.

I believe that the best and most equipped Nigerian at any time should lead the country and if it's only 1 tribe that can produce that individual, so let it be till other tribes can produce someone of equal or better pedigree.

Now here's my problem, it's time up for the old cargoes and those who have wrecked this nation for their gains and pockets. Atiku is a no-go area for me and so is Tinubu.

These 2 fellows have accumulated so much wealth through the polity of this nation at the expense of our future and we want to give them another opportunity to finally wreck us beyond repair?

I believe that Osinbajo or Peter Obi should be given the chance to lead us and let's see how they'll do too.

Besides that, you sounded more like a tribal bigot and narcissistic chauvinist earlier on in your submissions but that's by the way sha.

I hope I made my point clear, you goat-headed, birdbrained, dumb, ill-advised piece of chunk who's not even worth the dynamite it'd take to blow you to hell.

zomby:

Here comes the confused FlatHeadss (giant LOSERS!!).. They don't like the northers and also don't want Jagaban. It looks to me that this confused group don enter one chance...
The Igbos have nobody but themselves to blame. They lack unity among themselves, they lack sound strategy, they lack basic common sense, they lack integrity much more than anything else and can't see further than their flat noses.
May be an Igbo man will get to be the president of Nigeria in 85 years time... A typical Igbo man will sell his brother for less than 10K.
Who wants to be led by a group of people that sell themselves for anything?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by PrinceRey(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
I now see your frustrations.

Your finances are in ruins.

I am so sorry for your circumstances but then your air-headed and sick mentality will cower you into making a final mess of what you got left by your choice of whom your next President should be.

I will root for Osinbajo and/or Peter Obi all the time rather than the sick, wicked, and delusional people you want.

By the way, don't let your financial frustrations eat you up bro!

Learn a skill online and be useful for the sake of your generation yet unborn.

Peace!

Digmygold:

May you never find an end to your uncommon frustration. Ignorant mofo. You can make PYO the President of your useless household so he can further bring your finances to ruins. The clueless, overrated betrayer wey no get sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Basher8583: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deborah98:
Stop being tribalistic you child of hate. I hope when it gets messier you don't come crying for help. Enjoy it while it last. Take your Tinubu and chop.

That is you have already concluded that Tinubu has already won the presidency.... Nice one
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by BillionKnights: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
perez100:
1.6M followers minus one follower right? You will keep losing followers one by one until they are all gone.

That is how a bad businessman loses all his customers until the business crashes. One customer will go and he will say " go I have many customers' until he start crying that someone has used juju to collect his customers.

Those happy with Tinubu were same people happy with Buhari. They always choose evil over good but will later deny involvement when that evil begin to backfire. You see where their Sai Baba put Nigeria today . Every sane person knows that Osibanjo is 100% better than Tinubu. I pity the future of our children.
You are a wise man
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Vitally123: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
"Tinubu proved today that an unhealthy man with strategic ability to plan, will be more successful than 13 healthy men without strategic planning ability. He also proved that even if you cant stand, those who can will stand down for you if you can drabs your ground!"

#APCPrimaries

Mark your words today because you'll say something else tomorrow. From unhealthy to unhealthy, shey dey course una for this country? Can't people think? Don't come back tomorrow and wail ooo!
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by wowcatty: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Post the spread out picture of your own $50,000 liar! Y'all have already started another evil campaign, nobody can say no when God say yes.
Oduskid:
he rig the primary election same way it will rig the general election

am a apc delegate now at eagle square abuja

each delegate colet 50,000 dollar 4rm tinubu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by simongonner: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
perez100:

Those happy with Tinubu were same people happy with Buhari. They always choose evil over good but will later deny involvement when that evil begin to backfire. You see where their Sai Baba put Nigeria today . Every sane person knows that Osibanjo is 100% better than Tinubu. I pity the future of our children.
I unfollowed him earlier today . Reno post off key this days...
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by thedio(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Osibanjo is a controlled opposition positioned by apc and tinubu to deceive Nigerians that the primaries were free and fair and a trick for Nigeria to elect another Muslim president.It is a political game.

The trick is simple, everyone know tinubu will win the primaries easily, but since tinubu is a muslim, he will get backclash from religious sensitive people among Christians that a Christian need to contest because buhari is a Muslim, here comes osibanjo (Christian) who is playing the role well in collaboration with apc and tinubu, they allowed every one to contest in the primaries to claim it is a "free and fair election" even though they know the winner, Tinubu who is a muslim wins the primaries in a so called free and fair election.

The trick still goes on further to campaign, osibanjo will be used to bring in the Christian votes.

Tinubu wins, Nigerians think they voted who they want, after all, i have a pvc but it was a political trick from day 1
The difference between u and the late boko haram leader shekau is that u r not carrying gun and explosives.....a stinking bigot. If u av the opportunity and resources to radicalize ppl u will gladly seize it.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by edoairways: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Osibanjo is a controlled opposition positioned by apc and tinubu to deceive Nigerians that the primaries were free and fair and a trick for Nigeria to elect another Muslim president.It is a political game.

The trick is simple, everyone know tinubu will win the primaries easily, but since tinubu is a muslim, he will get backclash from religious sensitive people among Christians that a Christian need to contest because buhari is a Muslim, here comes osibanjo (Christian) who is playing the role well in collaboration with apc and tinubu, they allowed every one to contest in the primaries to claim it is a "free and fair election" even though they know the winner, Tinubu who is a muslim wins the primaries in a so called free and fair election.

The trick still goes on further to campaign, osibanjo will be used to bring in the Christian votes.

Tinubu wins, Nigerians think they voted who they want, after all, i have a pvc but it was a political trick from day 1
It will be difficult to do this
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by edoairways: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
perez100:

Yeah
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by Digmygold: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceRey:
I now see your frustrations.

Your finances are in ruins.

I am so sorry for your circumstances but then your air-headed and sick mentality will cower you into making a final mess of what you got left by your choice of whom your next President should be.

I will root for Osinbajo and/or Peter Obi all the time rather than the sick, wicked, and delusional people you want.

By the way, don't let your financial frustrations eat you up bro!

Learn a skill online and be useful for the sake of your generation yet unborn.

Peace!

Woe betide you, sore loser. You and your family members will be backstabbed by inconsequential traitors like PYO and I return your curses back to you and your ruined generations. You want us to have a clueless President who failed us for 8years in his capacity as VP? You must be mad. You and the greedy sore loser should go and hug transformer so that your useless family members can bury your equally useless remains in pieces.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by pachigo001(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
macchizee:

Oga keep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed dere..say ur age grade are useless..how many of the delegate are youth..every time youth,youth..na una spoil dis country..
if we live this selfish leaders they will destroy our future and leave us with nothing
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu by pachigo001(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
bonnyhope:

Seriously they are really useless

They deserve what ever they get
I wonder how every youth will keep quiet and this old fools will be playing with our future

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.