Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass (4673 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? / Unilag Girls Sniffin Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by milk2: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
UNILAG GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL THAN UI GIRLS, IS IT TRUE.UI GIRLS WHATZ UP.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by CrazyMan(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2007
I don't know much about Ui sha but as for Unilag girls, most of them aren't that beautiful. They just love wearing sexy clothes. The real beauty isn't there.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by tunmininu(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
It depends on your own definition of beauty, Every girl is beautiful in their own way.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by milk2: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
hi Tunmininu, i really think ui girls are more beautiful than uni;lag girls.I also wish u success on ur struggle 4 queens hall.What was ur weighted score and how was ur interview.for me, i was admitted in the dept of petroleum engr. shocked
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by tunmininu(f): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2007
U are defending ur school right? Its good, I think when it comes to Baffs,Unilag rules,no doubt But Beauty,NO winner
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by akpana(f): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2007
tumininu u are online,wats up, hope you are preparing hard for resumption.enough wears and stuffs i was advised by an uncle to go to idia,he said people have the perception that girls in that hall are bad girls.but all that one na story i must be in queens,concerning the issue of ui & unilag i agree with your view.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by tunmininu(f): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2007
Hi Dear,

How u dey? I told u to send my phone number to my yahoo box, Wears ke,I never even buy anything,i don't even know where to buy from, U.i is not so keen about baffs if to say na UNILAG now,i for dey bother about clotes, All the same,e go better

Hannah,are u the happening type unlike me,i can be very reserved and i pray i like u when i see u.
Why did ur uncle advise u go India?
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by ishow2005(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2007
i think i support tuminiun's view
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by tunmininu(f): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hi All,

This is to inform you that U.I 'S website is now working but its still the same old news,there's nothing new about it.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by milk2: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hi tunmi, it is not as if i'm supporting my schl. i av been to lag n i have really known about their girls. they dress alot and they are really more fashion frik. may b thats why they dont read like you.i. dont you think so.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by Nauttyprof(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
Please i would like to correct every wrong impression about unilag, who says they dont read? I would tell you this, if you graduate from unilag with a second class know that you are a genius. Most people that criticise unilag is just because they didnt gain admissn to d school. Please they really read there.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by Nauttyprof(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2007
Please i would like to correct every wrong impression about unilag, who says they dont read? I would tell you this, if you graduate from unilag with a second class know that you are a genius. Most people that criticise unilag is just because they didnt gain admissn to d school. Please they really read there.
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by Nauttyprof(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2007
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by fataiiyo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2007
Great UITES!!!
UI girls are better pass da una Lag girls, one love to IDIA GIRLS AND QUEENS HALL, come and take ur taste. any how u want it.
FATTY
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by PurestBoy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
I prefer OOU girls to both. Period
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by tunamania(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2007
smiley Greatest Uites!!!!!!!!!!
Nice thread, I'm in Mechanical Engineering Department and not a fresher,abt Unilag and Ui girls men i can't really say u know as they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.To Uites sometimes our girls might not look that beautiful to us when we go to Lag cos we see them everyday which might also be the case for Unilag students so it all depends on you. And concerning Idia hall,the hall is right behind my hall I'm in Indy,its fine but some people tend to think Queens is for the big girls and thats why they want to go there.Well lets all wait for the sorting hat to sort u all out,it'd be real fun i never got to enter the hall i wanted to go to but now i'm so glad i was put in my present hall cos there's no hall in UI like Kantaga Republic.Welcome to all freshers as you resume on the 3rd,men registration na the koko the stress go wan kill person, will like to meet other uites on nairaland lets get to know ourselves b4 resumption it'd be really nice.Results are out and men things dey happen ui no send anybody o.Later
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by jmichael90: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2007
i wonder why some people like to put uneccessary thread here,without solid proof,simply because u have seen one or two beutiful girls in a place does not mean u can generalise all d girls there as beautiful,low thinking.even beauty contest is a formality.so give us statistical data for argument like this unless it is meant for fun say,i guess the next thread UI and LAG girls who is sexy pass grin
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by milk2: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
hey!!!!!!, i have every statistics to show cus i have been to unilag many times. and for lag the believe is that the party alot. how true is it .
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by milk2: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2007
as for unilag they dress very fashionably, and they are very sexy. but the first day i visited ui the girls were like they dont know how to dress. then i remember the fear of CGPA. and i laugh. that is the higher point to meet in nigeria universities [ that is 7 points for the first class]. how about that .
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by Carlosein(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
milk2:

what school did you attend/are you attending?
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by debetmx(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
this is a rather unnecessary thread. plz lets bring up constructive issues.anyway, beauty is relative if u know what I mean
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by tunmininu(f): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
tunmininu:

Hi Dear,

How u dey? I told u to send my phone number to my yahoo box, Wears ke,I never even buy anything,i don't even know where to buy from, You.i is not so keen about baffs if to say na UNILAG now,i for dey bother about clotes, All the same,e go better

Hannah,are u the happening type unlike me,i can be very reserved and i pray i like u when i see u.
Why did your uncle advise u go India?

We didn't ask for ur contribution, Its strictly between U.I nd UNILAG
Re: Ui Girls And Unilag Girls Who Fine Pass by Augustinaz(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Why the wicked wan put illiterate man like me inside innocent graduate matter.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) / Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? / Nda Result Will Be Out Today Or Next Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.