Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter (50677 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Temptee101(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let me the pastor that will ask me to pray for Nigeria again

Last sunday, the pastor asked us to pray for Nigeria, i no even waste my time

Just imagine the crooks both major parties presented to us to choose from

Nigeria is completely finished.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by sotall(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Well, but they couldn't deliver the ballot to him in 2019. So, they don't matter in the end.

The South West will vote massively for Tinubu.

And both men will share the votes of the North.

So, Tinubu wins.

Thats a myopic view.

Atiku will beat Tinubu hands down in the North.

Yes, Tinubu will win SW but Atiku will beat him in South south. No capping!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by baretalk: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
All Peter Obi fans must support Tinubu, he is a progressive, he is intellectual, he is secular like Obi, but Obi stands no chance, why waste your vote and make South loose?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by franudi: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Greenscientist:

And will not vote for osinbajo as a pastor as well.

Tinubu will pick a Muslim VP though.
Muslim Muslim ticket won't work in Nigeria today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Francisebright:
just put in mind that this is the conclusion of the forth coming general election... Tinubu is the next president.... APC just defeated PDP again.... The general election has been concluded here.... The other one na formalities.... The 11 northern government just won it
Stop dreaming, election is not rigged again like before with electoral act

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Ournolly: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
sukkot:
well those your top 3 choices are dead on arrival
We shall see then.
I am voting Peter Obi 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

His North East?

The only North East state he won in 2019 was his Adamawa, and even there, the votes were close with APC.

He was roundly beaten in all of the other North East states.

Next time, say in his Adamawa, not North East.
Because he contested against a fellow Northerner Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by sukkot: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ournolly:

We shall see then.
I am voting Peter Obi 100%.
OBIDIENT

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
baretalk:
All Peter Obi fans must support Tinubu, he is a progressive, he is intellectual, he is secular like Obi, but Obi stands no chance, why waste your vote and make South loose?
Peter Obi is better than Obi, Tinubu made south lose in 2015,its payback time
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
baretalk:
Tinubu should support Obi,He is much younger.Dont waste your votes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by baretalk: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu should support Obi,He is much younger.Dont waste your votes
Can labor party defeat PDP in elections?
How?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by luluman: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Some say he's a "fake" Muslim...

That was how you started that Tinubu cannot win primaries. Go and sleep jor
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Greenscientist: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Muslim Muslim ticket won't work in Nigeria today

Let wait and see. This is Tinubu - a political strategist - He will do what will favour him.

Picking a Christian as running mate won't help him significantly in the South( The south ain't routing for him) and that will decrease his chance in the North.

A strong Northern Muslim we give him more votes than the other way round.

I don't see him winning she.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Because Buhari was in ballot, you don't expect him not to win his zone NE that have not produced President before

It is not about winning zones. Buhari is not from North East, yet he beat Atiku in every North East state (except Adamawa where the contest was even close).

Ribadu was roundly beaten in all of the North East by Buhari in 2011.

Even GEJ performed better than Ribadu there.

It didn't look like a marginalised people wanting to end their marginalisation.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Kog45(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amozever12:
The truth is bitter.... Tinubu can't win because the North wouldn't vote against themselves..
Meanwhile, DM for Affiliate Marketing mentorship..
But the same north voted GEJ against powerful northerner Buhari in 2011 and I remember Abiola defeated Bashir Tofa and won him in his own state Kano.....Nigeria politics has gone beyond this reasoning.Atiku has a lot to do to beat Tinubu and Tinubu need to play safe to win the election
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by paramakina202: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
How the corrupt delegates left someone like a vibrant Osinbajo and choose a sick old man like Tinubu is the 9th wonder of the century.
Na only Yoromuslims will vote for Ahmed tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by onatisi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
no matter how we look at it , we are still going to have another 8 year or northern rule.
1) apc game - it is evidently and glaringly clear that tinubu is sick and not strong , the question we should ask ourselves is if and whenever tinubu becomes unfit to rule , who takes charge ? that is the the vice president, it is obvious that this man tinubu will be spending most of his days in and out of london hospitals , and if peradventure he dies , that means the northern vice president take over and becomes the president and he will most likely contest in 2027 citing the precedence of gej in 2015

2) pdp game - atiku will most likely do 8 years and even if he does just one term the north will still have used 4 years and they can change the game again in 2027

i see the north as the winner this time around , they will have the vice presidential ticket to a dying sick old Yoruba man and in the other party tye have the presidential ticket

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It is not about winning zones. Buhari is not from North East, yet he beat Atiku in every North East state (except Adamawa where the contest was even close).

Ribadu was roundly beaten in all of the North East by Buhari in 2011.

Even GEJ performed better than Ribadu there.

It didn't look like a marginalised people wanting to end their marginalisation.

You are talking about two Northerners which Buhari is more popular m, is Tinubu a Northerner?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Because he contested against a fellow Northerner Buhari

Is that an excuse not to win at least another North East state aside Adamawa?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by truthfinder319: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
OK. Your dad will win Atiku. Thank you
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Ikea81: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
kponkedenge:
This election is going to be a regional type of election whereby

North votes Atiku

SE votes Peter Obi

SW votes Tinubu

SS might just be the wildcard.

If Peter Obi was still in PDP and run alongside Atiku on the ticket like they did in 2019.... Then it will be game over for APC and Tinubu.

General elections are always different from party primaries.

Party primaries, they will collect your money and vote for you..... But in general elections, they will collect your money and vote their brother from the North.

South south knows nothing more than pdp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by akbonus: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
yesloaded:

YOU MISSED SOMETHING O,MR CLEPTOMANIA ATIKULOOTED
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are talking about two Northerners which Buhari is more popular m, is Tinubu a Northerner?

Oh, so it is now about popularity?

If it is so, why do you think that Tinubu cannot beat Atiku if Buhari throws his weight behind Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by DeleTaller: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Walkover for Atiku.

Tinubu can never win the South not to even add the North

you people don't have shame ni? After you don't lose the bet that Tinubu can not win the primary.. here u are again.. Internet voters... shame on you.
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Everlastingson: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Bro Asiwaju is different from Buhari.

Lagos caucus is different from the CPC caucus and their ideology.

I will never judge APC with Buhari performance.

"I will never judge APC with Buhari performance". So Buhari is different from APC?. But you blame PDP for years without separating the party from the candidate. You can only deceive yourself and people like you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Well, but they couldn't deliver the ballot to him in 2019. So, they don't matter in the end.

The South West will vote massively for Tinubu.

And both men will share the votes of the North.

So, Tinubu wins.

Firstly, remove 'massively' when referring to his chances in the south. One, religion alone besides the fact that he's not well liked in the SW will work against him, we don't follow blindly. He will win SW, as Obi will win SE, Atiku North. How much inroad the candidates can make in the NC and SS will determine who wins. Bookmark this comment.

SS and NC are the wild cards.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by mikkycoins(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
This election will shock people

South East and South South being PDP strongholds will vote PDP, forget the noise on social media.

North will vote APC and PDP. The gladiators in the North will do the work for Tinubu.

South West for Tinubu.

Detribalised and enlightened Nigerians across all zones with vote for Peter Obi.

Nigerians with pvc will determine who wins on the election day. Those that'll vote along party lines and religion will do same.

We'll know if Nigerians are really ready for a change or blabbers as usual.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by sotall(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

you people don't have shame ni? After you don't lose the bet that Tinubu can not win the primary.. here u are again.. Internet voters... shame on you.

Gettat and never quote me.
Tinubu supporter
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by badumjoy: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Romanoff:
You see how religion narrows our options of having credible leaders (not that I think Tinubu is a good leader)?

Just see analysis.

Sadly, the North makes up majority of the voters.

The same Arewa that will pick Atiku over Tinubu, even though Tinubu is also a muslim, just not from the North, will definitely not vote in Peter Obi.

It will take a long, long time before Nigerians will be wise and matured. Why are people talking about Northern/southern; muslim/christian candidates for presidency. Count it for me, how many years has the north rule Nigeria? What is the level of poverty in the north compared to the south? what is the level of diseases in the north compared to the south? What is the level of education in the north compared to the south. Record shows that the best the nothern people the (grassroot) have felt the impact of government most was under Jonathan's presidency... a southerner.So why the craze about northern presidency?

The wise reasoning is to look at the caliber of the person aspiring to be president. Whether a muslim. a christian, a northerner or southerner does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by redcliff: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Everlastingson:

"I will never judge APC with Buhari performance". So Buhari is different from APC?. But you blame PDP for years without separating the party from the candidate. You can only deceive yourself and people like you.

uninterrupted supply of sense na him you give that moumou
Re: Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter by Kog45(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi is better than Obi, Tinubu made south lose in 2015,its payback time
Tinubu made South lose in 2015? Oh you forgot what Tinubu went through under Obasanjo and what he went through under GEJ or you have forgotten declaration asset case against him..... certainly Peter Obi is not winning 2023 election cos he already got it wrong.My man to be a Nigeria president is not a day job but real grassroots politics that must be centered across all regions.....if I have my way I will tell Obi to start real politicking now cus 2027 is not late.....Do you think GEJ would have become president if not for Yar Adua's death but the opportunity gave GEJ solid foundation for 2012 election.

Tinubu knew what he wanted from the beginning and he is going there except Nigerians says otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.