Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' (29516 Views)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by AmehTsaev: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu is the worst President Nigeria has ever had, we just hope things will get better.

Source: Arewa Twittter Connect @ArewaaConnect (Twitter)

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by taylor88(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Prove the world wrong by not leaving Arewa to attack IPOB and obi

For once face Arewa one on one

Your time starts now

554 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by taylor88(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu cows
Una Buharì wey turn 160 per dollar to 750 nkọ?
E NOR GO BETTER FOR ALL OF UNA.

I hope this attack you’re attacking the Hausas won’t lead you to trouble with your yoruba elders

No yoruba man can ask you to insult their Fulanis slave masters oo

Remember when Sunday Igboho stood up against the Fulanis menace in their land

Na Yoruba elders rally round hand over Sunday Igboho to Buhari

No go do pass your power oo because your yoruba elders will deny you for insulting Hausa and Fulani

270 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Jadiks: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na today ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by AmehTsaev: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2023

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Proudlyomonna: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin I am still trying to understand how anyone can be worse than bubu grin grin grin

They should shut up and calm down.

Ordinary SHEGE they are wailing undecided

My criminal president, when are We unleashing BANZIA MODE grin grin grin

May the strongest survive.

293 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Urheadmaster(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Worst president for just few months.

Let them buckle up and sit tight the shege banser is just the beginning

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by AdamuKD: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin
Ebola Tinubu is a disaster and a disgrace

Ya ci uwashi

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by AdamuKD: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu will make Nigeria better
Ebola Tinubu is a renowned criminal and a bastard

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Treasure17(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Their head is not correct. Why crying now? Next time you think with your head and not your stomach.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by taylor88(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
AdamuKD:

Shatap zombie
May your life be run the way Tulunbu is running Nigeria

Did you check the moniker before replying me?

grin grin

Me wey book space with better write up the mods wants to see so they could push the topic to front page before I edit and fire

AdamuKD you fall my hands shaa

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Treasure17(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
The only saviour right now is the supreme court and peradventure they fail while at this, then the ship will sink finally.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by StOla: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
OK we have heard.

AmehTsaev:
They are busy drawing ridiculous permutations about Obi spoiling market for Atiku in the South by splitting his votes in PDP strongholds across the South...forgetting that Atiku actually stands a better chance against Tinubu in the North than Tinubu does in the South, Atiku is a pure breed son of the North and will always get massive votes there, but the bigger threat for Tinubu/APC will come from Kwankwaso's camp! Lots of APC votes in their traditional Northwest stronghold will be split between NNPP, APC and PDP but they fail to see this major problem right in their own political backyard.

This OP is still terribly pained that Tinubu disgraced Atiku in the North.

Atiku the pure bred son of the North could only win his region, NorthEast, while Tinubu won both NorthWest and NorthCentral.

Infact, Tinubu's highest regional vote came from the NorthWest, and higher than any regional vote that Atiku or the other loser got in any region.

From making massive projections blindly, to wailing massively.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by GoodRocks: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
I'm more interested in Seunmsg and Leodeking comments on this thread.

You'll never see them on threads like this. But let it be that it was obi or another tribe that said this, they'll rush to this thread with full speed to pour out their frustrations.

Two 🤡

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by MrColdsweat: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Deliberately impoverishing nigerians so they can sell their votes for 5 cups of rice.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by GoodRocks: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Treasure17:
The only saviour right now is the supreme court and peradventure they fail while at this, then the ship will sink finally.

Remove your hope from the supreme court.

Tomorrow they'll deliver a foolish judgement as usual, and the suffering will continue!

Tinubu is nothing but a Fool

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by nairalee(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
We the Arewa were proud that our son Buhari was the unchallenged worst president in the history of Nigeria. We even bragged that Noone can do worse than Buhari

To our greatest shock and dismay this Yoruba man called Tinubu just came in and within FEW MONTHS he outshone Buhari in incompetence.

It's so sad that our Nigerian leaders are dragging "Worst ever award" smh 🤦🏿

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Yamleg: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
We at NammaBBQMOSQUITOESGRILLS support awa daddy Tinubu

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by RingRoadCartel: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
According to yoromoslems, he's the one that built Lagos and single-handedly pushed back the Atlantic Ocean with his bare hands ✋ 🤣🤣

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by nony43(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
They say they will teach PO a lesson hahaha. They also said they dodged a bullet from PO but Stepped on BATs grenade. What a time to be alive . Hahaha.

I am not a BATs fan, never will I be, but nobody will be worst than Buhari.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nigerians don reach stage where we supposed try people from the other region at least when the old men picked those ticket,we have no option but our tribalism and religious stupidity get us here , imagine Atiku and Tinubu in leading party and we want change. We never see anything, I cried already before elections, na laughter I dey now. I no go dash anybody shishi except my family at the moment. No bi that my friend that use to wear APC cloths and cap before elections and him sabbi beg 1k ,2k, make him dey play now. I tell ham, shebi na una get us there,aboki and my Yoruba people think we are doing the Igbo, dey play, you dey work as teacher for Lagos and him dey shout na them get federal, Federal kill them there , igbo people will survive because them sabbi business and hustle pass us, na we go suffer ham pass. I never belleful self

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Metrofox(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin projection on top the head of tinubu, he deserves it for pushing Buhari forward..ediots

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by ltctechng: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
It is well

Don't forget to check our signature
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by olisaEze(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shey you dey whine me ni, Arewa?? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by nepapole(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nobody can be worse than Buhari.... Not even Bobrisky

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by MorataFC: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Whalis: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
He has a precedent which the arewa twitter never called out for a day.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by 12345baba(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Them never chi chom thing
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by olatade(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
The truth is, Buhari put us in this mess that we in now

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by StOla: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm from the North and I know these people very well especially the core Muslim North when it comes to politics (or politricks in this case), these people are masters of the game. They knew that it was the turn of the South to demand for presidency especially on the APC ticket, so they cunningly backed Tinubu so as not to appear like they betrayed him after he gave all his support to Buhari, deep down they knew Tinubu was desperate for power and any attempt to deny him the ticket would have caused implosion and problems for the APC party structure since Asiwaju controls the bullion van that funds the party.

The plan was simple for the North, rally behind, render some fake support and sympathy for Southern presidency and give the party ticket to the only man who was desperate for power and would go at any length to get it...since their brother (Atiku) was on the presidential ticket for PDP, majority of the Northern politicians in APC would then massively defect to PDP in subsequent days and months before the election to subtly back their Fulani brother while few will remain with Tinubu to make it seem like they were not all against his presidential bid...then when the election proper starts, they will all rally their votes and make sure Atiku emerges as president and then form faux solidarity with Asiwaju for his loss, once again power remains in the North and the South (particularly the South west) will cry injustice and protest the elections...after some days and weeks of noisr and violent clashes with security, they will get tired and submit to the new reality

Has this OP submitted to the new reality that Bola Tinubu is Nigerian President, despite all the rubbish analysis he was making last year?

Is anybody protesting the elections now in any part of the country that lost, not to even mention the SouthWest that won?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.