Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu (57849 Views)

Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by newisd75: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
if BAT is the confirm winner of the APC presidential primary election, then it'll be good news for the like of Peter obi, which will increase his chances of winning the 2023 election
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Successlane: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
THE POWER OF DOLLARS, Tinubu eku inawo dollars ooo

Ase o o.

Ire akari.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Shame!

Shame!

Shame!

Let this serve as a lesson to those who become so delusional after being picked from the gutters of politricks. cheesy
Never knew you get small sense like this o.

-Okoro bufo

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Bimpe1111: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Since Osinbajo is out of the race, we still have someone like Osinbajo. Vote wisely.

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Goodbye PYO.. History will Pen down your name as the man who draw the line with whom brought him to political limelight.. Good people face the worst trials ..
Try again later .. You are the best man for the job but you are not the best political aspirant

That doesn't sound like a good history
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Softmirror: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:
If you are careful, Tinubu couldn't have been the best man for the job if we're a serious people.

But as a Yoruba man, I will give him my full support.

Affliction shall not rise the second time for another northern Fulani man to rule Nigeria after Buhari.

I didn't say so, Osinbanjo did. The video is there for you to watch from beginning to the end. It is his own very words. He got carried away or something.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Successlane:

Ase o o.

Ire akari.

Ooooo
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:
If you are careful, Tinubu couldn't have been the best man for the job if we're a serious people.

Affliction shall not rise the second time for another northern Fulani man to rule Nigeria after Buhari.

affliction will not arise a second time for another northern Fulani man to rule Nigeria after Buhari but you will gladly and blindly support tinubu to bring affliction to nigeria because he is a yoruba man and you are yoruba. you are right, nigerians arent a serious people
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Immunity1555: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Goodbye PYO.. History will Pen down your name as the man who draw the line with whom brought him to political limelight.. Good people face the worst trials ..
Try again later .. You are the best man for the job but you are not the best political aspirant
Nonsense History, Is not gonna be the first neither will he gonna be the last.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Minjim: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Politics is unfair to the most qualified sometimes.

Apc needs a grassroots name to win the election because Bihari has nothing to so for his right year's in office.
I take consolation in the fact that someone like unhealthy Tinubu will do better than Bihari.

Bihari has real reduced out expectation. Right now, I just need a president with common sense of leadership. Someone with the political will to make people oriented decisions
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by akbonus: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:
My respect to Osinbajo he came, he saw and conquered, he fought to the end !!!!

The best president Nigeria may never have.

I rise !!!!

LIKE AWOLOWO
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Unperturbed2022: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
[color=#550000][/color].

Are u sure his account is not hacked?
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Businessman1986(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:

If we all voted based on ethnic considerations, don't you think occupants of the Presidential Office would be skewed in favour of a section of the country? Let us be balanced in our views and participate in politics as UNITED NIGERIANS.

Thank you
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Victoronah1: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let the Political Game begin

PETER OBI

ATIKU ABUBAKAR

ASIAMAJU TINUBU

i see the emergence of a new party, formidable
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by tradepunter: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
newisd75:
if BAT is the confirm winner of the APC presidential primary election, then it'll be good news for the like of Peter obi, which will increase his chances of winning the 2023 election

omo no body knows PETER IN THE NORTH and the south west wont go for him.... ITs good to be realistic, the educated ones will go for PETER but the normal street people will go with sentiment for TINIBU... and the normal street are more in numbers.

AM sorry OBI wont stand a chance, its a sad but realistic truth

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ingriid:
This man , Tinubu. He is really a fighter, a very big one. I give it to him!

Tinubu may have lots of skeleton in his cupboard, afterall a lot of us do but there is something to really learn from him!
Congratulations City boy!

what are the skeletons in your cupboard?
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by BJanta: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Grandmmaster:
Now I know why Jesus said it is finished on the cross

Was it not finished for Judas? It is finished for the betrayer, let him go back to his ice cream and popcorn business. Thank GOD for His Word, amen.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by jcross19: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So sad .once again Nigerians opt for rubbish
both tinubu and atiku are just worse options out there ,the fight here is between two lions atiku and tinubu , obi is just upcoming !!!! And the northern tribalism and religious bigotry will play a very strong role ...
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Enyimbamercedes: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
LOL! If Osinbajo is a good boy maybe Tinubu will make him VP

The he will be longest serving VP! 16 years...
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by maasoap(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lamasta:
The primary was about the highest bidder to woo delegates....

Am proud of PYO cool

You are still consoling yourself with lie! Jagaban won this primary 8 years ago, not today. Money played little to no roles in this. Osinbajo that has no structure anywhere, ordinary opportunitist

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by phemmyjohnson: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

best man for the job? in what way?

You read or heard the speech .. The vp would most likely change the Current disaster of an economy for better
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Victoronah1: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
tradepunter:

omo no body knows PETER IN THE NORTH and the south west wont go for him.... ITs good to be realistic, the educated ones will go for PETER but the normal street people will go with sentiment for TINIBU... and the normal street are more in numbers.

AM sorry OBI wont stand a chance, its a sad but realistic truth
Even Buhari failed 3 times, as a notherner. calm down, politics is not sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Josepheraz17(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
All the people always using lagos as reference for Tinubu achievement no get sense. Is Lagos a world class city. Look at out airport for example, u na go dey shout lagos state as if na only tinubu build am

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Amah70: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Faced with the UGLY PROSPECT of having to choose between Tinubu and Atiku as next president of Nigeria; we have to choose Peter Obi.

End insecurity in Nigeria.

End excessive borrowing in Nigeria.

End downward drift of electricity supply in Nigeria.

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by SimplePlan34: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
The only reason I can think of why Osinbajo decided to contest was his Christian brothers but they never really pulled any stunts to help him. This just shows u there are power hungry ppl all around who would use u as a scapegoat. Though I stand with him and support him. I was amazed his Christian brothers never helped him. Don't trust ppl trust their actions.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by phemmyjohnson: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
maasoap:

That doesn't sound like a good history

He choosed his path when he decided not to withdraw
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by casualobserver: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Samunique:
My respect to Osinbajo he came, he saw and conquered, he fought to the end !!!!

The best president Nigeria may never have.

I rise !!!!

he was conquered and humiliated, couldnt even come 2nd just as I predicted. You cannot reap where you have not sown

casualobserver:
Jagaban Borgu!

Amaechi will come 2nd

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by phemmyjohnson: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sannisege:
Nah, Osinbajo was in the race to actually reduce other candidates' votes for Tinubu

Never .. he still had few votes for himself
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by ibroopeyemi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ori e wa ni be omoluabis
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by fineboynl(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Free ride for atiku

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Nongovernmental: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don't waste your precious time online reading just reading news.

Learn to Invest in Yourself Digitally and Cryptographically.

Read the thread below:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

The 6-6-6 Coins Report:

As Analysed by The Maildrops Portal:

With the Revolotto coin already shooting 1134.65% within the last 24 hours; we are all ahead in good profits with Our Bullish Coins Selection.

However;

Since we are still losing momentum on the other coins, we have to calculate Net Profit from the Profit and Losses of All The Coins Selection which we made.

Mathematically;

- 1.62 + 0.13 - 10.38 -41.74 -16.87 + 18.32 + 1.13 + 1134.65 - 25.95 - 14.60 = 1,043.07%

So;

Financially;

If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $12 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $10.4307.

In the same vein, If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $120 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $104.307.

Right Now;
All Profits can be locked by converting Profits into Stable Coins as We Hold These Coins Further for More Profitable Outcome.

We Roll On.

The 10dollars Maildrops Portal.

The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies - The Credible, Profitable and Ultimate Ways.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by MichaelUweh(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU THE JAGABAN OF NIGERIA...I SALUTE YOU.....

I SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA WITH A LARGE HEART; making everyone that worked under you as a Governor to become a SUPER MEN AND WOMEN...THOUGH I may not vote for you, but I love your style and kind of politicking.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS SIR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.