Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu (57848 Views)

Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by tradepunter: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
Even Buhari failed 3 times, as a notherner. calm down, politics is not sentiments.

am just been realistic.... APC will want to solidify their PARTY position even more, so they will stand behind their candidate. the emirs and many in the north will go for tinibu
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Kestolove(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
osinbajo didnt betray tinubu, he betray us his supporters made us believe his still in the race, everything was script
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Amah70: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
fineboynl:
Free ride for atiku

Ha ha ha. It was programmed long before now. But Nigeria is going down deeper with an Atiku presidency, another Fulani Muslim after a Fulani Muslim.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
I’m super proud of PYO. He had a conviction, stood on it till the end. History will surely be kind to him.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Our problem in Nigeria is delegates. They always make wrong choices for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by GbakonJnr(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Delegation elections is sc*m indeed.

Imagine a choice of a shaky aspirant over a very vibrant PYO
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by whofoolwho: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't really believe their is anything to feel bad about.Pyo did his best and wanted to honestly contribute to make Nigeria better but the System did not allow him. I wish him the best.Few years from now we will find out if we did the correct thing at eagle square today
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sabadon:
Our hope in Apc was just osinbanjo but with the present rend, if Peter Obi doesnt win it.....mark my words we wont be hee to celebrate "Nigeria" come october 1st 2024

Get your pvc and vote wise, these guys dont mean good for you and me, shame on all delegates across all party lines

Peter Obi all the way.

No to TINUBU, NO TO ATIKU

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by cloud(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
muykem:
Congratulations to Asiwaju though I prefer Osinbajo but this is a democracy in action.
what do you understand by democracy? Just asking
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Amah70: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
HeroHero:
Our problem in Nigeria is delegates. They always make wrong choices for us

That's the way the old and evil political class want it so that they can hold onto power, their own sibblings holding on to power- their generation after their generation.

Let's break their chain with 2023 vote.

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fine if Osinbajo didn't get it. No be say im too na saint o.
But like we told some people in 2015, prepare for more suffering as you have two evils to choose from for the next eight years if this scam of a country still exists.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by tuzle(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
muykem:
Congratulations to Asiwaju though I prefer Osinbajo but this is a democracy in action.
democracy abi moneycracy
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Freezby2020: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/apc-presidential-primary-osinbajos-campaign-spokesperson-congratulates-tinubu/

I'm very very proud of VP YEMI Osinbajo, it's a contest and there must always be a winner and runner-up.

I'm persuaded that I didn't make mistake supporting him, and will do so again if opportunities present itself.

I'm very sure Prof Yemi Osinbajo would have most likely be one of the best President Nigeria ever had, if he has won.

Congratulations to Senator Bola AHAMED Tinubu, I wish him best.

God bless PYO
God bless Tinubu
God bless NIGERIA and her citizens
God bless me and my family
IN JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by crafteck(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Goodbye PYO.. History will Pen down your name as the man who draw the line with whom brought him to political limelight.. Good people face the worst trials ..
Try again later .. You are the best man for the job but you are not the best political aspirant

True, a man who probably chose to attempt to fight for nigeria rather than remain loyal to a nigerian political party that isnt there for nigerians
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by workchopNG: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So sad .once again Nigerians opt for rubbish

Not Nigerians please, but selfish delegates and Governors
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by 9jatriot(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
God sparing our lives, 2050 we will still be talking about Nigeria.

Sabadon:
Our hope in Apc was just osinbanjo but with the present rend, if Peter Obi doesnt win it.....mark my words we wont be hee to celebrate "Nigeria" come october 1st 2024

Get your pvc and vote wise, these guys dont mean good for you and me, shame on all delegates across all party lines
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
This election battle was fought and won by who paid the highest Benjamins
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Enumerator(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
I tell you!
optimistD:
We are not yet ready in this country.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Shame on the delegates that sold their future and that of their children and children’s children for a pot of porridge.

Las las, the money they collected will finish and they will go back to their suffering while thieves in corridors of power continue to plunder our commonwealth.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Arielle: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Much respect for Osinbajo. Nigeria missed out. Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they get. The south has been expertly played by the Northerners again. Watch how they support Atiku to win.
My vote still goes to Peter Obi
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by lookgood4us(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
He may quietly go home after their tenure, stay out of politics and return to work in the Lord's vineyard.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by jrusky(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
inoki247:
lol Motivational don go push our man for free as e dey lik this I no sure say this our VP fit win ordinary Chairman for him LGA....

Nigeria problem no hear English or any Motivational speaker...

Where's that boy always shouting Ameachi up nd down and attacking people up nd down and also shouting Anointing oil someone should check on him abg....

The Amaechi miscreant you are asking about is in hospital bed receiving drips as at the time of press he had taken 11 pints of drips and still counting pls join us in prayer for him at this moment.

God bless..............

Signed.......
Professor Politics of Bitterness Leads to High BP.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by lildonn222: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
whofoolwho:
I don't really believe their is anything to feel bad about.Pyo did his best and wanted to honestly contribute to make Nigeria better but the System did not allow him. I wish him the best.Few years from now we will find out if we did the correct thing at eagle square today
The system deny him nothing .They are ''the system ''
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by sisisioge: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wow! Tinubu won? Wahala for this country o.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by juman(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Really?
Apc calculation changed.

Hmmmmm
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by drlateef: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So sad .once again Nigerians opt for rubbish

If he was not rubbish for us in Lagos, he will not be rubbish for NIGERIA. He will be the best for NIGERIA. Those who have third eye knows what I am saying. The ignorant like you will continue to wail but the ones who see better than you are jubilating for a new dawn un NIGERIA.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Btruth: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Do you know the meaning of "conquer"?
of-course he knows. Mind you, what happened was as a result of dollar ($) power, and we all knew that our VP don't or won't be having any of that. So, let's just say that he who has money won the primary. But on intellectual level......go and figure that out. Even Mr. Peter Obi is preferred.

Congratulations to BAT.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
We really don't have to choose between atiku and tinubu remember that.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Basicend: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Goodbye PYO.. History will Pen down your name as the man who draw the line with whom brought him to political limelight.. Good people face the worst trials ..
Try again later .. You are the best man for the job but you are not the best political aspirant

Nigerian political climate is too rough for a Christan now. . We are not ready for a change.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Such is life. At times you may presumably considered as better man for a job, but in the actual sense you are not acceptable to larger majority.
Re: Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu by wixsaless: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban will make Nigeria proud. He will do well. BAT2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.