Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

All You Need To Know About Amazon Kdp Business With Your Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Know About Amazon Kdp Business With Your Smartphone (428 Views)

Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Amazon Kdp Business With Your Smartphone by Solo777(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2022
*ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT AMAZON KINDLE BUSINESS FOR SMARTPHONES ANSWERED IN JUST ONE POST*

While you wait on signing up as an Affiliate marketer.

Maybe you don't have the #62,500 yet or you've not yet made up your mind

While trying to publish a book this morning, I thought I should explain in details what this Amazon Kindle business is and how you can make money by publishing books on Amazon even if you don't know how to write or like writing.

I know I sent you a short note and the link but I wanted you to know what it is about.

Your possible questions could be

*1. How does it work?*

It's simple.

You publish books on Amazon

Amazon sells the books and pays you

*2. What if you don't know how to write a book?*

We have a secret formula with which you can even write and publish at least 2 books a day.

The videos are self explanatory. A step by step guide and you can always watch it over and over again.

*3. What if I have some challenges?*

Firstly, the videos are very clear. It's the course I and my friends are using.

There's also a telegram support group where you can get support from both the course creator and others ahead of you

*4. I don't have a laptop?*

No, you don't need a laptop. With just your phone, you can do it.

I bought one of 60k in march that works with your laptop but I tell you that this is the easiest and it's very good.

*5. I'm not educated or I didn't go to school. Can I do it?*

Yes, as long as you can read, write, type, reply messages, you're good to go.

You're not forming anything from your brain. Just use the formula, publish books and watch your dashboard grow.

*6. What next*

The price now is #20,000 and would increase soon. I told you I bought one of #60,000 and there's another one too of #39,900( both requires the use of laptop).

This one is just #20,000, very explanatory and simple and you only need your Android phone.... any android phone.

It's one of the hottest selling products now and the price increases soon.

No selling or buying

No signing up anyone or bringing anyone

Just publish books and earn in dollars.....so congratulations in advance.

This is a 6-figure business in your hands.

If you have any questions, challenges or need more explanations, send a message to me @ 08179687499 or https:///2348179687499

(1) (Reply)

Grant/loan / 100watt Solar Light New Design Available / MT4 And MT5 Trading Apps Have Been Removed From Apple App Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.