Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 (7417 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Start Amazon Kdp In 2023 / Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
It's my first time of trying to start a thread I will be serious with, so expect the best because I'm De Information Trader.

There's a complete course on this business and lifetime mentorship by me..

My students in the first 24hrs earn their first dollars online... Example is this lady below..
She got her first sale in the first 24hrs her book went live. Courtesy to my mentorship..

You can also benefit and start earning in dollars amidst the economic crisis in Nigeria..

Permit me to show you how smart Nigerians like you have been earning thousands of dollars online using their smartphone.. And it doesn't matter whether you can write or love writing.. To earn lots of money in dollars on Amazon KDP. You don't have to write anything..

Get into my mentorship class and I will show you how to print dollars with your smartphone.

Amazon KDP global fund for the month of November, 2022 is $45 million...

What this means is that if your book was on KDP select.. You would have been paid on the number of pages of your book that was read.

For example, if you've a book that's like 100 pages and you publish it on Amazon.. There's a way you can benefit from the global fund..

If 100 persons should read at least 10 pages of your book in a month. And Amazon decides to pay 0.50 dollars per page to each Author..

Your earnings on that 1 book would be 100 persons multiply 10 pages = 1000 pages

Now 1000 pages multiply 0.50 dollars per page= $500 for you.. And that's just one book

Don't sleep, wake up... Come and collect your dollars from Amazon KDP..

All you need is your smartphone and internet connection...

Get access to my free telegram channel by sending a message to me on (09134100785)

Send a WhatsApp or telegram message to me and add you to my Amazon KDP Course group where I share amazing methods for starting Amazon KDP.

Who's this thread for?

WAIT! Before You Proceed...

This Thread is Strictly For Those

1. Who Want to Stop Borrowing and Begging for Money in 2023

2. Who Want to Start Living Comfortably in this Harsh Nigeria Economy

3. Who Want to Start a Business That Require Little or No Capital

4. Who Have a Full Time Job but don't want to keep Waiting for a Salary that only comes once in a Month

5. Who Want to Make Cool Money as a Side Hustle Without Slaving for a Boss

6. Undergraduates, Corpers, and Unemployed Youths Who Want a Profitable Means of Making Money Online

7. And It's for Everybody with a Smartphone and a good Internet Connection but doesn't know how to make money with it.

If by any chance.. You belong to any of the categories of people I listed above... READ ON.... I have something life-changing for YOU.

If you are a social media person... Follow me on Twitter... My pinned tweets plus several tweets on my TL are better than some advanced course on KDP..

Follow me @deinfotrader

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
STEP 1: If you are going to be using your phone. Just download google doc. It's an app on playstore.

STEP 2: Download Grammarly to help with your grammar.

Install both apps. But for those with laptops.. Microsoft word will do the job perfectly well

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
You can use the Google doc app to create eBooks withing mins depending on the amount of words the kind of books you are planning to write.

Method 2: You can also create eBooks with canva at canva..com ( open the site with your google chrome or any browser).

Type A4 document into the search bar, then click enter..

Some loaded results will come up of which some of them will be locked because it's designed for premium account users but there are beautiful templates you can use for free also.

Scroll through the free templates and choose any of them that has many pages of books like the image below
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
The double box the arrow is pointing shows that templates only have 2 pages. So you should look for books that has the number of pages that would be good for your eBook.

If you don't see the pages symbol. You can click on the drop-down menu button on the top right corner to show the customize function.. When you click on customize you will see the number of pages also

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Still don't know what business to start with your smartphone in 2023

Check the first Post..

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2022
HOW TO GET A U.S.A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR WITHDRAWALS

Most International Book Stores pay in dollars and you can't make a withdrawal into your Nigeria local bank account directly..

You have to use a third-party payment gateway like Payoneer, Geegpay etc.

I recommend Geegpay as they have a nice dollar to naira exchange rate and swift payment to Nigeria local banks.

You may have to watch some YouTube videos if you are finding it difficult to find your way around the Geegpay site or better still connect with me on WhatsApp through this number +23409134100785

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2022
THE NEXT THING WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR USA ACCOUNT NUMBER IS TO REGISTER ON THE KDP PLATFORM

2. HOW TO SIGN UP ON AMAZON KDP

We will be signing up on the almighty Amazon Publishing site.

register on the Amazon Kindle book site.
https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US

Signing up is pretty straightforward, you simply fill in the form with your personal details..

After that you link the USA account Geegpay gave you to the newly created KDP account..

TO LINK YOUR US ACCOUNT TO KDP AMAZON

Please follow the steps below to update your bank account information:

Click on the "Your Account" link at the top right-hand corner of the page
Scroll down to "Your Royalty Payments" and click "Add or edit account"

Enter your USA Account Number, Routing Number, and the Name of your bank in the "Add bank account information" , and click
"Done"

Ensure all other required fields are completed and click "Save"
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2022
WHAT'S KDP ALL ABOUT

What is Amazon KDP?

You must have heard about the Amazon company before now. The one owned by Jeff Bezos, one of the top 5 wealthiest men on earth.

The Amazon company is known for its large online marketplace and KDP is a platform for self-publishing books on the Amazon store.

It is a platform that gives interested persons the opportunity to create and self-publish books from the corner of their room wherever and whenever.

And what these does is that it gives you the freedom to use available resources at your disposal like a smartphone. Plus There are lot of software that will make it easy for you.

Instead of wasting months and years expecting someone to approve your work.

You can easily self-publish your book on Amazon KDP and it will be available for purchase within 1hr - 72hrs.

Very easy and direct. This can be done in the corner of your room. The most interesting part is that You don't even have to be a writer to self publish books and start getting paid in dollars. Wow, and now you may wonder how can someone who have never written anything before and doesn't even like writing publish a book

Don't worry. I will explain.

You see, the internet has records and information that will help a lot of people solve their problems and most of these people don't know how to find such information.

It's not only because these people are lazy to search the internet. It's actually because they don't know how to bring this scattered information together and make it make sense.

And that's where you and I come in, in this course, I will show you how to know what kind of problems people are struggling with and how to package informative solutions to these problems inside a book that a lot of people will rush to buy on the Amazon book store. It's very easy, all you need to do is research the type of solutions people want and then compile informative solution and sell to them on Amazon KDP.

If you can do this correctly, I assure you. You will become a millionaire faster than you can imagine in 2023.

All you need is to learn from the right person, someone who will guide and mentor you until you can stand on your feet.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2022
AMAZON BOOK FORMATS

Kindle edition’ is what you’ll see beside the ‘Paperback’ and ‘Hardcover’ options on Amazon. It comes in format of what we all referred to as soft copy which can be easily read on mobile devices and laptop.

This edition is generally cheaper as it’s the e-book of the book that you want to publish and it’ll directly be sent to the Kindle device/Kindle app on the Phone or PC of the buyer or reader.

The second one is Paperbacks.. These are books with covers of thick paper. So they are hard copies i.e. printed copies of the book.

Printed books generally come in 2 kinds of covers

1. Paperback/ softcover:- thick paper as cover
2. Hardback/ Hardcover:- cardboard cover covered with paper/leather.

N.B.. If you publish a book as paperback or hardcover. It means you opt in to sell as a printed copy.

So instead of you spending money to print your books, Whenever a buyer orders the
paperback or hardcover copy of your book, Amazon will print it and send it to the buyer's
address..

They will remove the printing cost and pay the balance of the trade to your Kindle account.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
THE FOCUS OF NIGERIAN SELF PUBLISHERS

I understand that there are a lot of things to write about or create as a book, some of the people reading this are Academic writers, script writers, novelist, poet etc.

However, the truth is any of these books can be listed as books to be sold on the kindle store but for the purpose of earning a lot of money from self publishing while doing less stressful writing, a lot of self publishers out there focus more on producing non-fiction books.

What I'm trying to say is, the chances of selling a lot of books in a very short period of time with books of 200, 300 or 400 pages are very slim because these types of books will take much of your time to put together.

Focusing on these types of books may not be the best option for any newbie self publishers that want to earn big with self publishing because producing different types of these books may be really difficult when
compared to non-fiction and short reads.

It is important you know that the money you will make in self publishing depends on the numbers of books you have on the kindle store.

Its a numbers game.

The more books = the more money. And you will agree with me that producing more of a 30 pages non-fiction books will be much more
easier than writing a novel of 200- 400 pages or more.

So as a self publisher what you want to focus on is the non-fiction books. With these type of books you can easily create 5-10 books in a week.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2022
Also, it is easier to penetrate the market on Kindle with these types of books in the sense that buyers/readers can easily identify with a book that's offering solutions to their problems even if the writer is new, and this might be difficult with a fiction
book or novel.

It may be difficult because most of the time people love buying novels from renowned authors or familiar names.

For example, which of these two books do you think will catch the attention of a person who's suffering from stage 4 Cancer.

1. How to live with cancer of all stages (75 pages)

2. A story on the future on metaverse. (280 pages

I bet No. 1 will do well in Amazon ranking even if the author is new and not known

The second book will get the chance to sell fast if it's authored by a well-known name like Mark Zuckerberg or one of his employees.

Hope you get the point.

So most of what you will be learning in this thread is about how to produce non-fiction books.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by alakara(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
smartaphyl:
Also, it is easier to penetrate the market on Kindle with these types of books in the sense that buyers/readers can easily identify with a book that's offering solutions to their problems even if the writer is new, and this might be difficult with a fiction
book or novel.

Thank you very much, God bless you.

It may be difficult because most of the time people love buying novels from renowned authors or familiar names.

For example, which of these two books do you think will catch the attention of a person who's suffering from stage 4 Cancer.

1. How to live with cancer of all stages (75 pages)

2. A story on the future on metaverse. (280 pages

I bet No. 1 will do well in Amazon ranking even if the author is new and not known

The second book will get the chance to sell fast if it's authored by a well-known name like Mark Zuckerberg or one of his employees.

Hope you get the point.

So most of what you will be learning in this thread is about how to produce non-fiction books.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 30, 2022
I had thought this was a very difficult thing to set up or start
Wow.
So how long does it take to withdraw?
You can use a Nigerian phone number to register and still use a USA bank details?
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Chigorkizz(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
Amazing
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2022
Market Research THE BEDROCK OF KDP BUSINESS..........

...................................................................................

WHAT DOES THE MARKET RESEARCH REVEAL

Before you can decide to create a non-fiction book on any topic. You have to do one important thing that will determine the number of sales you will get for that book.

And that one thing is research. But not just any research, A research to show the demand for that topic you are planning to write about.
In a business where we want to be is where the money is.

We want to position ourselves to where our product will be seen. And how to do this is
to know what people are already buying or willing to spend money on.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2022
The first way to do this is....

To check the online marketplace to see what they are buying... when we talk about the online marketplace, we are talking about places like Jumia, Konga, etc.

Let's say you are planning to start selling wristwatches. As a smart e-commerce merchant... It's in your best interest to first head over to places like Jumia to see if there's a market for wristwatches.
What type of wristwatches are people buying at different periods of the year.

But as a self-publisher where we will look at our online book stores for digital products, and merchants. Like Amazon itself.

There are ways to get deep insight into what people are buying on Amazon.

We have a lot of books marketplace. You can find out yourself or get into my paid class.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2022
2. The second one is to Find out what your market is talking about.

Read product reviews from customers. See what they are discussing on blogs, forums, and social media.

If you read a review about wristwatches and several reviewers, say they wish a particular watch has a simple and clean design. Then it's advisable to further look into wristwatches that have a simple and clean design.

The same applies to book publishing.

Reading a review will give you a clue about what your market wants.

..................................................................................

MARKET AND NICHES IDEA

Anything that has to do with online business starts with choosing a niche market.

And the self-publishing business is not left out.

You can further find out about hot selling niches on Amazon but I will list out some
evergreen niches which you can pick from and start creating low contents books on.

Health and Fitness

Under this, we may have several other sub-niches like babies' health, diabetic
weight loss, etc.

Dating and Relationship

Sub niches may include marriage and divorce, single mom issues, etc.

Business and Money

Sub niches Online marketing, freelancing, etc.
As a beginner, I will also suggest looking into niches on SELF HELP and COOKBOOKS.

Cookbook sells well on Amazon if you get your keyword right.
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Yes. You can register on KDP with your Nigerian name and make withdrawal into your payoneer account which is USA account details.. But ensure the name on your payoneer account tallies with the name on your Nigerian local bank.

chaoXchange:
I had thought this was a very difficult thing to set up or start
Wow.
So how long does it take to withdraw?
You can use a Nigerian phone number to register and still use a USA bank details?

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks for the feedback..

Chigorkizz:
Amazing
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks a lot
smartaphyl:
Yes. You can register on KDP with your Nigerian name and make withdrawal into your payoneer account which is USA account details.. But ensure the name on your payoneer account tallies with the name on your Nigerian local bank.

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
KEYWORD RESEARCH

This is the deciding factor in the success and failure of a book in self-publishing. And this is because if you don't include the right keyword in your book publishing process.

You won't make sales. Keywords are what link your book to what customers are looking for.
Keywords are what people type into search bars on sites like Google, Bing, Amazon, etc. It can be a word, a couple of words, or a stream of words.

The keywords are important to make sales because they are what link your customer to your book, site, journal, etc.

Note: even if the book is average, the right keyword will put it in front of customers and you might make some amount of sales unlike when you took the time to create a nice book with ill-planned word/title/sub subtitles.

If you get the keywords right, customers will see your book and there’s a good chance that you will make sales.

If you find a hot selling keyword during your research. You have literally found a gold mine.

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
The next thing is to create a title with this new keyword..

Once you've a good title, craft out chapters for your book and I assure you their are contents online.

You can use the newly CHATGPT app to do all this.....

2 Likes

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
REWRITING PUBLIC DOMAIN MATERIALS

To rewrite any online content log on to

quillbotdotcom

Rewriting the contents of a book or anything means you are trying to write the same content in another way totally different from the wordings of the original work or material.

You've to read through the book, and spice it up in your own understanding but ensure it's still passing the same message as the original.

The main goal must be achieved which is to dish out value through your book.

Quality over quantity any day..
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
PLAGIARISM CHECK

When you are done with the whole contents of your manuscripts.

Head over to this site below for a plagiarism check to confirm the uniqueness of your work before uploading on Amazon.

quetext..com
duplichecker..com

NOTE: This plagiarism software won't be enough to thoroughly confirm the uniqueness of your work. And you shouldn't make mistakes about this, because Amazon hates copied work. If you upload a book that's not
plagiarism-free your account may be banned forever.

However, there are ways to go about this, and I give my students advanced software and strategies for getting plagiarism-free content.

I'm just a DM away. Number in my signature

1 Like

Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by yinkeys(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 by smartaphyl(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
2. Google doc: It can be easily downloaded on Google/Apple play store. This app can be used on any smartphone. What it does is that, it makes your work easy. For example sometime I might be on the road away from home, and in this situation there are possibilities that I won't be with my PC.

So what I do when ideas pop into my mind is bring out my phone, open my google doc app and start typing.

Also google doc can be used to create an ebook from scratch to conversion. I teach how to do this in my advance course.

3. Grammarly: This is an app too, get it on any of the playstores. What it does for you is check your work for errors. After typing and
putting your work together. It is imperative to proofread it. This app will check for grammatical blunders, punctuation errors etc.
With this, I have successfully given a few tricks to self-publish a lot of books in a very short time..

Once again, Keyword Research is the bedrock of your self-publishing business.. If you get it right.. Your books will sell and you will be making money..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business / Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites / Who Knows Primero Transport Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.