Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lessons I Have Learnt From Tinubu's Doggedness! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons I Have Learnt From Tinubu's Doggedness! (350 Views)

Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / How Oshiomhole’s Doggedness To Protect Buhari In NASS Pitted Him Against Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons I Have Learnt From Tinubu's Doggedness! by relaxandsmile: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
"Gold is in the mud,but we use it as ornament"- Imam Ghazhali.
I don't hate anyone, but learn from anyone.
I usually advice my kids never to continue to argue about Ronaldo or Messi but rather learn from each of them and use it for their personal development.
The way Tinubu bulldoze his way through the treachery of his own party marvles me.
Two steps:
1.When Buhari said in February that he will not mention his candidate because of fear of what might happen to the person, Tinubu sensed that he could not be the one Buhari was talking about and he quickly declared his intention to run.
2. When the APC began to play pranks with the date of the primaries,he reminded them of his contributions at an event in Ogun state. That rattled everyone.
And now the rest is history.
Although these steps were applied because of the primaries, he has previously paid his dues.
Never relax because it is not over until it is over!
RELAX AND SMILE!

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Have Learnt From Tinubu's Doggedness! by Vulturereloaded: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is nothing to learn here. Just a plan by the north to get him to waste funds on delegates and campaigns, then finish him at the last minute.
Re: Lessons I Have Learnt From Tinubu's Doggedness! by MRSALT: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is only one lesson to learn on Tinubu victory. Unfortunately it's a negative one. The one with money controls everything in a Blackman world. In Africa, money is everything and when you want to steal government money, use bullion van to empty the treasury. The people that burn thief alive, will crown a looter their king
Re: Lessons I Have Learnt From Tinubu's Doggedness! by relaxandsmile: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
There is nothing to learn here. Just a plan by the north to get him to waste funds on delegates and campaigns, then finish him at the last minute.
Honestly I have no specific candidate yet. But just look at the whole game and learn something from it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Wrong VP Can Sink ATIKU'S Ambition / Atiku Mimiko Project 2023, A Choice For PDP To Reclaim Power / Why Is Tinubu Claiming Everything Built In Lagos As His Achievements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.