Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon (354 Views)

I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani / Here Is Who I Think Will Win The Presidential Elections; And Why – By Mideno / An Alarm On Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu – By Mideno Bayagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon by bayomillz14: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
It was Monday afternoon. And I was still in no mood to write my column which I had intended titling: The Peter Obi Momentous Phenomenon and 2023 Presidential Election. But I was too despondent, filled with untold anger at the abyss into which we have descended as a nation. I could not bring myself to make sense, in a write up, of the innocent bloodshed, deliberately and callously spilled. The nation is awash in a swelling ocean of blood, gushing all over it. Yet from our president to all the notable politicians, it is party time!

This was a day after some terrorist fiends invaded a packed church in Owo, Ondo State,terrorist fiends invaded a packed church in Owo, Ondo State, and slaughtered about 50 innocent Nigerians whose only crime was that they went to church on a Sunday morning to worship their God. The gut rending videos and photographs from the scene were enough to completely put me in a state of inconsolable melancholy. My sadness was further compounded by yet more gory news from across the country, either of kidnap of Christian clerics, or invasion of villages or slaughtering of innocent villagers, carried out on a large scale with unperturbed impunity. But most telling of the avalanche of frighteningly morbid news was the alleged invasion of Nigeria’s largest estate, Gwarimpa, a stone throw, as it were from Aso Rock villa, by terrorists, who police say are armed robbers, who robbed and kidnapped a yet-to-be-identified number of residents.

Read full:
https://thenewsguru.com/columnist/the-night-alhaji-bola-ahmed-tinubu-outfoxed-aso-rock-mafia-by-mideno-bayagbon/
Re: The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon by money121(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Seen
Re: The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon by Nyamuriflathead: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air

2 Likes

Re: The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon by Samunique(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
He didn't only outfoxed the cabal and Aso Rock mafians ,but also our hateful and bitter brothers from the East.

1 Like

Re: The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon by Bar1941(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Behold the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. He had never lost any election and will never lose any. You can hate or try to block him but he will still find his way, he is destined to be there.

1 Like

Re: The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon by Karlovych: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
embarassed I see the cocaine dealer losing this election, I see his urchins calling people wailers meanwhile this is their living conditions.

This I have seen

1 Share

Re: The Night Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu Outfoxed Aso Rock Mafia – By Mideno Bayagbon by Toks2008(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Win or lose.

I encourage all well meaning progressive Nigerians to rally support for Peter Obi.

Enough of the recycling. It is time to show them that Power belong to the youths.

APC and PDP have finally outdone themselves by presenting two terrible choices.

NO TO TINUBU, NO TO ATIKU

YES TO PETER OBI

#PeterObi2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Osun Apc Crisis Deepens As Aregbesola's Commissioner,supporters Dump Apc For Pdp / Ebonyi Central Senate Is For Amb. Ogbuewu - Igwe / Imagine If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Had Been A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.