Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani (1647 Views)

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / I Cannot Stand Tinubu But Enjoy The Heartburn He Gives Some People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by laiperi: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
God I do not like Tinubu because of his flawed, soiled and sour character. So unbecoming of a Yoruba leader.

But he won this election! Unfortunately, the same people he made will force him into a run off and he would lose.

Why? Igbo would vote against him massively.

When you eat with a devil or ride the back of a lion to victory ........
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Officialgarri: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Igbos already voted massively against him but he still triumphed .
The will of God is bigger than the will of a hateful minority

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by bewla(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Y
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by TheGreenHouse: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour.

He was with us during the #Endsars protest. He knows our demands

Let's take back Lagos

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Tolue43: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheGreenHouse:

Let's take back Lagos

Always Andrew liver salt reaction..

You want to vote against a performing governor because his boss became a president-elect. No be madness be that..

Una no get sense I swear, y'all keep making enemies against una already soiled image..

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
He’s scary looking and obviously a Yoruba demon

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Totilopussylick(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
It was never the will of God that he becames the president. Tinubu bribed his way to become president tongue
Officialgarri:

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tolue43:

Always Andrew liver salt reaction..

You want to vote against a performing governor because his boss became a president-elect. No be madness be that..

Una no get sense I swear, y'all keep making enemies against una already soiled image..

You are jittery.

Go and vote your choice, I will vote mine.

God punish your generation to the fifth!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Tolue43: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are jittery.

Go and vote your choice, I will vote mine.

God punish your generation to the fifth!

God already dey punish you naaaa..

despite all your suffering on top naira redesigned that you thought will affect Tinubu.
You loose election, cash money no dey again for business, no be double wahala be that for you

Let see what you'll say about Emefile in few days time

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by batsiderine: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Outfox indeed. You want to outfox the gcfr? grin
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tolue43:

despite all your suffering on top naira redesigned that you thought will affect Tinubu.
You loose election, cash money no dey again for business, no be double wahala be that for you

Let Tinubu be sworn in first grin

Dindinrin.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
laiperi:
God I do not like Tinubu because of his flawed, soiled and sour character. So unbecoming of a Yoruba leader.

But he won this election! Unfortunately, the same people he made will force him into a run off and he would lose.

All you myopic idiots!

Yoruba detests him, Ditto warri ishekiri Edo calabar Ogoja Hausa etc. Yet you make it an Igbo affair?

Most of you here are teenagers who should be focused on their academics.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Kasdat5(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Officialgarri:

Igbos voted massively, that alone doesn't win elections . How did APC senators win election in the east ??
Walahi SE isn't ready yet .
Just gave Tinubu & the APC power on a platter of gold ..
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Kasdat5(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheGreenHouse:

Let's take back Lagos

Someone that might later decamp to APC ??
I don't trust him .

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by IgOga(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
laiperi:

There is no run off kid grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Liballo: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Officialgarri:

The will of God ?
Even God is against Tinubu and his evil party !!!!
If that election was truly free and fair, then pigs might fly!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Denoh68: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Officialgarri:
WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR, YORUBA, UNA NO DEY TIRE FOR HATE WHICH SET OF HUMANS BE THIS?

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by olawonder(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tolue43:

And guess what, Sanwo Olu will be re-elected! That will be a third blow… his sorrow is about to skyrocket!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by epondudu: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Totilopussylick:
It was never the will of God that he became the president. Tinubu bribed his way to become president tongue
Stop accusing the chosen one, if God doesn't want him to be president he won't even last this long. He got this far by the grace of God. You cannot change the will of God. Tinubu is a SUN, his illumination can't be denied.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHERE THE SUN IS POSITIONED PLEASE GET A LADDER CLIMB THE SKY AND CHANGE ITS POSITION. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Officialgarri: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Denoh68:
WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR, YORUBA, UNA NO DEY TIRE FOR HATE WHICH SET OF HUMANS BE THIS?
You mean the same Yorubas that voted Obi more than how Igbos voted Tinubu in the East? Dey play you hear? Just dey play grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by johnmartus(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Your pandora ask him how much he has spent so far because of his wishful ambition?
Totilopussylick:
It was never the will of God that he becames the president. Tinubu bribed his way to become president tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Totilopussylick(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Let just assumed that Obi lost because he doesn't give shishi tongue
johnmartus:
Your pandora ask him how much he has spent so far because of his wishful ambition?
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by johnmartus(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Read your book at least you can have a great score in your jamb .
Totilopussylick:
Let just assumed that Obi lost because he doesn't give shishi tongue

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Denoh68: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Officialgarri:
You mean the same Yorubas that voted Obi more than how Igbos voted Tinubu in the North? Dey play you hear? Just dey play grin
ID IT'S TRUE, THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO EKITI RESULTS. PLEASE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO HIDE THE TRUTH. SAY IT OUT NO MATTER HOW DIFFICUL IT IS. THE IGBOS HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS BIASED DURING ELECTIONS, IT'S WHEN YOU YORUBAS AND HAUSAS LABELLED THEM INCONSEQUENTIAL THAT ALL THIS STARTED. OBJ AND JONATHAN COME TO MIND. WE VOTED MASSIVELY FOR THEM EVEN AGAINST OUR OWN PEOPLE.
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Tolue43: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
olawonder:

And guess what, Sanwo Olu will be re-elected! That will be a third blow… his sorrow is about to skyrocket!
Lol
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by ezugegere(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Some of you are just mischievously trying to bring tribe into this election. When did Pa Adebabjo become an Igbo man? What about OBJ? Every sensible person knows who is the best. Only agberos and criminals are supporting one of their own, Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Vinnie2000(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s scary looking and obviously a Yoruba demon

Somebody That is a Crush to one of ur Feminist sisters here, Siofra?🤔😏
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Neoteny7: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Is your god so impotent that Tinubu's bribes carry more weight?
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Totilopussylick(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
tongue
You are on your own tongue
Neoteny7:

Is your god so impotent that Tinubu's bribes carry more weight?
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Softmirror: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheGreenHouse:

Let's take back Lagos

grin

WE DEY WAIT FOR UNA. E GO SUPPRISE YOU SAY, JUST BECAUSE ARGENTINA LOSE TO SAUDI ARABIA E NO MEAN SAY MESSI NO STILL CARRY CUP. SANWOOLU ALL THE WAY ....... WOTOWOTO. grin [/quote]
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by techWriter3: 3:13am On Mar 01, 2023
He’s scary hoping and obviously a Nigerians demon
Re: I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Somebody That is a Crush to one of ur Feminist sisters here, Siofra?🤔😏
When did I become a feminist? Please stop with your lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

March 20 Nationwide Protest / EKPA Shares PALLIATIVES To Biafrans For Two Weeks Sit-at-home Order In The South / Nine Nigerian States May Be Flooded As Cameroon Opens Lagdo Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.