Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. (733 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by jumper524(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Integrity: none of them are saints cos they all have been accused of corruption one way or the other.

2, unifying : Tinubu and Atiku are the only two who can unify the whole country.

3, proven capacity: Tinubu and Peter Obi are the only two proven candidates.

4, health capacity: Atiku and Obi qualifies in this position.

5, Intelligence : all are intelligent.

6, Genius: only tinubu is a genius amongst the trio

7, tackle insecurity : both tinubu and Atiku are capable while Peter Obi doesn't seem capable.

6, economy: tinubu and Peter Obi passes this test.

7, who can be trusted:Tinubu stands a better chance to be trusted while Atiku and Obi have gone all four corners from one party to another for political interest.

Analyze this criteria and tell me who's best for business cos this are the criteria I use in picking my leader.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Nyamuriflathead: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fvck you and your analysis omoyibo grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Baawaa(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu will perform better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Jmichael1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi is the best candidate bt he can't win atiku or tinubu as long as nigeria is concern...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by emmani42: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Your analysis are wrong, still am a youth from the north, most of us that wants a future are routing for Peter Obi sentiment aside

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by olasaad(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yoruba Hausa and Igbo. Now everyone is well represented. Let see who gets more power

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by jumper524(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
emmani42:
Your analysis are wrong, still am a youth from the north, most of us that wants a future are routing for Peter Obi sentiment aside
more like asslicking from public pressure.
I'm not condemning Obi but apart from health ability, there's no area in which he's better than tinubu.
As a northernern have you taught of how insecurity can end in the North?
Can Peter Obi deliver? Is he capable of going against those grooming banditry ask yourself this question.
I'm also a northernern.
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by festacman(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Mrshocker(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu will perform better. aside his age He's the most competent for the job. everyone including Atiku knows Tinubu is smart, visionary and hardworking. his grassroots hard work earn him the Ticket.
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Mrshocker(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku is even older than Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Mrshocker(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi is like osinbajo. nah good speech and theory dem sabi.
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by deeva2: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
JagaBoss, The City boy..
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by FuckkME(f): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:
more like asslicking from public pressure.
I'm not condemning Obi but apart from health ability, there's no area in which he's better than tinubu.
Can Peter Obi deliver? Is he capable of going against those grooming banditry ask yourself this question.
I'm also a northernern.
lolz when a tinibu asslicker talks, u will know grin
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by GuyWise101(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Vulturereloaded: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are not analysing anything. Tinubu brought buhari and Nigeria has gone worse.

Peter obi is the only one talking about the problems and the solutions.

Others are talking about rewarding them with the destiny of Nigerians.

The countries we go to borrow from did not become rich by poltical godfathers, they became rich from trading. Peter obi is a trader, Nigeria needs to produce and trade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by FuckkME(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mrshocker:
Peter obi is like osinbajo. nah good speech and theory dem sabi.
see them..
How can you take choose Tinubu against PYO.. undecided

No p keep voting incompetent individuals, after they will be crying of bad governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Kog45(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honestly sentimentally I will vote Atiku but performance kai Lagos a case study,i will vote Tinubu but new idea Peter Obi have my vote.
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
The only reason why you're asking this question is because this is Nigeria. You can't ask normal people in a sane country who to vote between an old sick criminal, an another one of dubious personality against a candidate who not only understands Nigeria's economic problems, but is also not corrupt and is mentally and physically fit.

Only in insane Nigerian will vote someone who can't walk without risking a fall. Someone who poos and pees on himself. Someone who can't turn the pages of paper. Someone who advocates that 50 million youths should be employed as soldiers and fed with cassava.

8 years of Buhari should serve as a lesson but if we Nigerians fail to do the right thing, then we deserve all the calamity that has been befalling us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by emmani42: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Can Peter Obi deliver? We had northern leader's in all aspect of govt army, navy, police senate pres, president himself all from the north, let's us at least allow someone who knows he can't solve the issue, but has the willingness to seek aid aboard to help us , we won't let another old man with no awareness of the modern tech's and trend to take us back again we're already 67yrs behind

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by SimplePlan34: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi yes is a good man better than GEJ but that's it Nigeria now needs a strong stern leadervbecause of the insecurity. This rules Peter Obi out. Between Atiku and Jagaban both are strong leaders in wisdom to carry ppl along I give Jagaban but I give ability to matain order to Atiku. The security situation in the country requires a leader like Atiku now. I feel Tinubu will eventually have problems with the northerners when he tries to control them. I don't see him been able to control the north.
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by ronalmagic10(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by OBOTOTHICK(f): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let's start with what God bless Nigeria with which is our main RESOURCES HUMAN CAPITAL
WHO ARE HIS MEN?
WHO ARE HIS BENEFICIARIES?
ARE THE GOVERNORS AND LEADERS FROM HIS ZONE IN SUPPORT OF HIS AMBITION?
ARE HIS APPOINTEES DELIVERING WHEN GIVEN APPOINTMENTS
ARE HIS LAWS VIABLE AFTER HIS TENURE

Fill the gap with the three men and answer for yourself

Ameachi said yesterday that they've all held political positions،، their campaign should be what they did and not what they will do

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by emmani42: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Peter Obi yes is a good man better than GEJ but that's it Nigeria now needs a strong stern leadervbecause of the insecurity. This rules Peter Obi out. Between Atiku and Jagaban both are strong leaders in wisdom to carry ppl along I give Jagaban but I give ability to matain order to Atiku. The security situation in the country requires a leader like Atiku now. I feel Tinubu will eventually have problems with the northerners when he tries to control them. I don't see him been able to control the north.
the north don't need controlling ,we also don't need force, we probably need sensitization and possibly good old fashioned sincerity that we once had, mostly from our religious and political leaders
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by texannaija: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:
Integrity: none of them are saints cos they all have been accused of corruption one way or the other.

2, unifying : Tinubu and Atiku are the only two who can unify the whole country.

7, tackle insecurity : both tinubu and Atiku are capable while Peter Obi doesn't seem capable.

7, who can be trusted:Tinubu stands a better chance to be trusted while Atiku and Obi have gone all four corners from one party to another for political interest.

Analyze this criteria and tell me who's best for business cos this are the criteria I use in picking my leader.

They are all the same. Bunch of thieves. Na money all of dem wan come chop....I no know why Una Dey stress unaselves ontop this people and country......
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by SimplePlan34: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
emmani42:
the north don't need controlling ,we also don't need force, we probably need sensitization and possibly good old fashioned sincerity that we once had, mostly from our religious and political leaders

Power is a tool every one wants it's the epitome of human vanity. The north now need this power for their survival. U think they would not need Controlling wait just wait. Hanging out togetherness on morality is suicide.
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by blackpanda: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:

I fully agree
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by blackpanda: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu is the best candidate. The only problem is how to pick a vice president and still win votes
Re: Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze. by ayomilore: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Give it to Jagaban. The guy will arrange the most formidable economic team in Nigeria history for your economy. I'm happy he won, at least we can be rest assured that we are moving forward as a nation. Please keep this comment and quote me when his Government takes off.

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria / Re: Court Disqualifies Apc, Biodun Oyebanji From Ekiti Guber Election. / Northerners Who Dislike Peter Obi Are Bigots – Igbo Group Hails...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.