Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu (412 Views)

Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by Digbick: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nairaland, one of the best forum
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by Jashub: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu's will be worse . Now I know you'll spew rubbish because of sentiment and stupidity, but that's expected from a low life
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by abuwidad(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
May God grant him good health
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by Digbick: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jashub:
Tinubu's will be worse . Now I know you'll spew rubbish because of sentiment and stupidity, but that's expected from a low life
A no dey fight u, please carry your frustration go another place. tongue tongue tongue wink.
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by texannaija: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Digbick:
Sorry, I can't upload a video but you have a screenshot down below where late former gov. of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, said and I quote " if you are looking for a man that is intelligent bookwise and politically" , his name is "Asiwaju Jagaban".
Please save me the bull crap of bribery every politician rubs hand, its obvious but play your game wisely, I pray he get elected as the President of this nation, his time will definitely be better than Pres. buhari's own( damn Buhari's time was a disaster needing some cleansing ).

Keep dreaming. Na the same thing dem talk when Buhari enter!!.
Re: Nairaland and Haters of Tinubu by okeysoninv: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
the usu will be disgrace come next year general election.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Victory Starts With Winning The Psychological War / Postulations On The Ethno-political Permutations For 2023 & Beyond / Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.