Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary (44296 Views)

APC Situation Room: Tinubu Takes Early Lead In Presidential Race / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / PDP Takes Early Lead In Bayelsa West Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Kriely(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
callme9mm:

If you think PYO is against Tinubu, then you obviously don’t know deep politics. It’s all strategies.

He failed now and it’s strategy? Lmao! You need to enlighten yourself more..

Strategy against who? The western governors that stepped down or against Lawan who couldn’t get 300 votes?

Una go just carry phone dey type nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Kriely(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
PointZerom:

If not that you're a bastard you won't call a Prof, VP and somebody's father stupid and foolish.

Just like your irrelevant father who lived all his life training a useless child like you.

I hate that your kids will ever grow to know you didn’t have a meaningful life. Move!
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Kriely(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
almarthins:

Tinubu never win presidency oh!
Wetin go shake the ground dey come. Yoruba is about to learn another lesson. Atiku wey sweep south east and some south south with part of the north against incumbent president na him na wan take play.

Make Una dey humble because north no be wetin dem dey take play. Evil always come from the north.

When that time come we go talk but until then #BAT2023 Abeg move!
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Kriely(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
AMGBoss:
It was a planned game. Stupiid Nigerians like you have forgotten that Osinbanjo is a product of Tinubu. So how does he intend to go against his master's ambition? Reason well.

Planned game for what? Aregbesola was planned game? Lmao!

You’re just a nonentity in the space of life. You think the access to data & smartphone will ever make you smarter than the colored buttons on the DSTV remote then you’re wrong!

#BAT2023 move!
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Kriely(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
kudinkarfe:
For your mind Tinubu will be the next president. Don't worry zamuyi Atiku........Articulate, Yoruba will get sense by force.

I’m not even Yoruba. I have a PVC and I’ve decided to go with #BAT2023 and not you or your stupid father can change my mind or bully me!

Get off my mentions now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Idiko1: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113599869:

This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

If the truth wanna kill some people, let them die.

We Rise.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15553769_13218105112528251099171510335940nurtwleadermcoluomosharesphotosasgeorgiagovernorbriankemphonourshimandsonjpeg43a05ecde29ca3c5e0a023afd725f0d1jpegjpeg32dc9c6f347a284d32653f38cbc05bf9jpegjpeg59fa711_jpegad4863567db8224ee665cbb9ded940c8

I guess the end justifies means.
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by harmony75: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
iTommysco:

We all know there is no polling unit on social media but we decide what will happen before it happens.

Let's Vote

LIKE FOR ATIKU (PDP) LP Obi wins

SHARE FOR TINUBU (APC)

QUOTE FOR OBI (LP)

Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by almarthins(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin

Kriely:

When that time come we go talk but until then #BAT2023 Abeg move!
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by PointZerom: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kriely:

Just like your irrelevant father who lived all his life training a useless child like you.

I hate that your kids will ever grow to know you didn’t have a meaningful life. Move!

Display more of your lunatic prowess you may overtake your parents seeing how badly they're doing theirs in the mkt square.

For your kids, sorry for them for coming into a lunatic family. Soon theirs will be talk of the Town. Oshe.
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by MITCHELL96: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113599869:

This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

If the truth wanna kill some people, let them die.

We Rise.

Is it not the money he's making from touting ? undecided

Why don't he send his children to Nigerian schools make strike Useless them the way this current Government have crippled students ?

Next time, Brag about someone that you're benefiting from, not some r*tard*d f^cktard you call MC Oluomo my foot angry

You're one of Nigeria's problem, I swear

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by christistruth01: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Minister of transport

Chairman Nigeria Railways Corporation

Otunba of Oshodi

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Wwwq: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by nsiba: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113599864:
Lagos Celebrations

For all of us that supported our amiable STARBOY Prof Yemi Osinbajo from the beginning to almost the end in a couple of hours.

Congratulations, ASIWAJU TINUBU,
The JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

In any contest, there must be a winner.
However,
WE are very proud of our choice of support in the person of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

We have no iota of regret over our support for him.
It was a privilege to play a pivotal role for him during the process.
And for all our fans and supporters and other volunteers who worked assiduously, day and night on the PYO project,
God bless you all.
We are so proud of all of you.

As we often say, God rules in the affairs of men and He has a purpose for what just happened.
Understandably, many of you are dispirited and downcast but do not let your heart be troubled.
There must be a reason God allowed this.
It may not be manifest to us now but later as He is all knowing.
We are unfazed, unbowed and proud of PYO.

Our friends and supporters, abeg, make una shake it off.
No be say person die, Life goes on. No yawa,

Omenka, SimplyLeo , LeoDeKing, OmenkaLives,
We cannot wait to have you guys back (we know what happened),
The other patriots kept the forth in your noticeable absence.
A better Nigeria is all we all want and that is what we will get in our lifetimes no matter what the enemies of the country say or do.

We Moveeeeee......... to the CITY !
It will be OFFICIAL in a matter of hours.
If dose cannibals and boko haram supporters no dey dem lane jejely,
Dem go hear wheeennnnn, dem go collectii........ cool, trust dem MANNA

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!
END OF THREAD.

We moveeeee...........
You are not far from the truth.

This is only the end of part one,
Na part two we go take kill dem.
Singing "part two lati pawon" grin cheesy wink
Open and close like a Laptop ooo

We moveeeee...........

You think boy Chicago can score 1% vote in SS and SE with his planned Moslem moslem ticket?
TINUBU is dead on arrival, peter obi will get 25% in Lagos than Tinubu to have any votes in SS and SE
Not even Atiku, Kwankwaso will get 2/3 states with 25%
TINUBU will never be President, payback time for him from the SE and SS with only Peter obi votes
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by Latakia(f): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Tomek09:

Abuse won't take Tinumbu to Aso Rock. Cry me a river. Ezi
Sorry I can feel your pain, sorrow and frustration. Runaway tribe grin
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by NLPoliceWoman: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
MyFlair:

The shame is actually on you. Calling your colleagues in crime to join in bashing great Igbo nation. Like I have always said you will live to regret all these, because there's no absolute anonymity in cyber space
MyFlair:

Old man go and better yr life , the Igbo's you are bashing can buy u and your business without blinking an eye
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8..

Rule 3.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary by ariesbull: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kriely:

You’re a stupid ass dumb folk. I’m Ghanaian & have spent most of my life here in Nigeria.

Very dumb for you to tribal profile me without even knowing me. You’re just as dumb as every other idiot on the street. Move!
it took me two days to respond to such an ị́dị́otïćcommemt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.