Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote (23271 Views)

Tinubu Records Zero Vote In Kano PU (picture) / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by nairavsdollars(f): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pastor Tunde Bakare scored Zero vote

But he said he is going to be the 16th president nah

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Nyamuriflathead: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom

There are kings and there are KINGS
There are politicians and there are POLITICIANS
KING is greater than king
And POLITICIAN is greater than politician
It is not turning into a leopard that is hard, it is getting the spots of a leopard.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may you live long to govern Nigeria in good health and wisdom.
#JAGABANISM in the air

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Akacollins7: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
And god told him that he is the next president of Nigeria. What a god and man of god

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by datola: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alagidi ni pastor Tunde Bakare ( Pastor Tunde Bakare is a stubborn man)

Did he actually pay that N100,000,000 for APC ticket

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Nairalandar: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Zero what?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Another Good Godly Man.
#RESPECT ALWAYS SIR.

For Pastor Bakare Supporters,
As the man of God often says,
God rules in the affairs of men and He has a purpose for what just happened.
Understandably, many of you are dispirited and downcast but do not let your heart be troubled.
There must be a reason God allowed this.
It may not be manifest to us now but later as He is all knowing.
You should still be proud of him of coming out and not running to another party like some people tongue

Abeg, make una shake am off.
No be say person die, Life goes on. No yawa.

A better Nigeria is all we want.
God bless Pastor Tunde Bakare.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by IgOga(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Our 16th president grin grin grin

"I am not stepping down for anybody I am stepping up" - Bakare

Votes: "I am stepping down for Pastor Bakare" grin grin grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by verybadmouth(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Breaking news.

Peter Obi steps down for Tinubu because he knows he stands no chance in defeating Atiku and Tinubu in the presidential elections next year. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Meanwhile,
For all of us that supported our amiable STARBOY Prof Yemi Osinbajo from the beginning to almost the end in a couple of hours.

Congratulations, ASIWAJU TINUBU,
The JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Our Incoming Presido......
Thumbs-up to all the patriots in the building and all those that want a better and great Nigeria in their lifetime.
A better Nigeria we shall get.

juman:
Proud of him for coming out to contest.
He is better than we that stay in our houses just complain.
Gbamsolutely!!
You've said it all Juman! kiss

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by paradigmshift(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lmao..
Na wetin fit am
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by sotall(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool

He won from behind.

Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Slynation(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Seems like they are many oO, I didn't hear Rocha's neither did I hear Tein Jack Rich grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Excelboi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is terrible. Waste of money!!! Come dey preach yesterday like say na religious convention.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by spydera: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Not even 1 vote!
Even after his speech which comes next to Starboy PYO's own?
So God didn't reveal this to him?
Òmó.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Keda25: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Delegates nor get he bulk Sms

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by kowriesng(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
That's why baba no drop vote. He had no vote to drop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by jojothaiv(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Heavenly race is a lucrative offer na..

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Aktecco123(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
hum
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by thetech: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wow
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by unitysheart(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Great orator.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by lokotamak(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
This one no be church matter.
They called it politics

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Mopolchi: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Confused pastor

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Originakalokalo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wwao.

If Adeboye contest he will not win.

Jesus came, he was rejected.

What does that tell you?

The world is not the place for the truth or righteousness.

The devil rules here.

However, a kingdom is coming.

The kingdom of the Son of God where righteousness will reign.

Jesus said:

"“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
— John 14:6 (KJV)"

If you do not pass through Jesus, you have no access to the Father who is the almighty.

You will not be part of the kingdom.

Take a look;

“And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
— John 6:40 (KJV)

This is certainty.

Do you believe in Jesus and are baptized?

Do you follow him and obey his instructions?

If you don't,. I am sorry.

Come to Jesus today and be part of the kingdom that is coming.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by unitysheart(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Keda25:
Delegates nor get he bulk Sms

I weak when I hear that thing grin bulk sms to reach delegates

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by ShaqFu: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol. He should stop believing his own preaching. Lmao

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by Liodins: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
For 100m person still no get one vote...those delegate mean

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pastor thinks he can win against a thug in politics. His Church members will vote for the thug against the pastor.
Osinbajo that they say has anointing still can't win against Tinubu in politics sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Osibanjo In Surprise Visit To Maiduguri / I Was Told To Raise Alarm That EFCC Invaded CJN's House - Odumakin / Speakership: Lagos, South-west Reps May Dump Gbajabiamila For Wase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.