Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her (32725 Views)

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Lagos Orders Popular Bishop's Prosecution For Raping Pastor / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by IbileIfe: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
1 Thessalonians 5:22-24
King James Version
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by exever100(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
You are a fool for worshiping your fellow man instead of God....may God forgive your lack of wisdom and help you.
africagiantnews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-bishop-allegedly-rapes-female-pastor-twice-threatens-victim/%3famp
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Totiemide: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Something fishy about dz story.

I guess she's the type that believes whatever comes out from the dear pastor's mouth.
When you aren't a stripper, person say make you strip just to punish you. Na your papa im be, even your papa sef no fit tell a grown adult to strip make e beat you.
22 years sef na pastor again for this country. Ha! Fear who know fear Nigeria o.

Some stories no be am at all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by TruthinAction: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
imagrg:
I find this story difficult to believe.

It does happen. Some of these pastors use fetish means to grow their churches and become wealthy. And one way to keep the power working is to keep sleeping with women. I believe he has done it to others before her but she is the only one who came out to complain.

She also have a blame. After her first visit, she should have quietly left the ministry knowing the kind of Pastor he is.

I really don't know why people don't use their senses. Even if Mr Pastor misbehave, don't they know right from wrong?
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by moyosore32: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
What else to expect from a congregation of satanists....xtians are polytheist trinitarian pagans...

Jesus never knw anytn xtianity....or d fabricated bible...

Infact Jesus never know the Name JESUS...

Keep fooling yourselves xtians

Common sense isn’t common afterall in ur case
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by jeff1607(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
All these transaction-gone-wrong folks, may you get rapes one day as well by an evil looking ugly man. And I mean that whether you're male or female.

When you get robbed at a specific place, you will always want to avoid either passing there or going with company but this time around it’s her body which makes it far worse.

Rape gives constant bad memories and it constantly replays in one’s mind so how did this repeat itself?
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Ojuntana: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
What else to expect from a congregation of satanists....xtians are polytheist trinitarian pagans...

Muhammad is a world renowned rapist

Know this and know peace

Besides, Isa is adaptation of Yeshua where Jesus comes from

Jesus also read different parts of the Bible whole alive unlike your prophet who plagiarized the Torah
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by blahc007: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Calibrator:
Some people no rate our IQ level at all.

Somebody should mention me when the aggrieved party is interested in telling us what really happened because this narration no be am at all.
My brother ehn....I feel insulted by reading this.

Like he is talking to little kids in kindergarten
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Cloud007: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Eyaaaa...

But I don't trust you as the story no clear.

Until I hear from the other party.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by blahc007: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
TruthinAction:

It does happen. Some of these pastors use fetish means to grow their churches and become wealthy. And one way to keep the power working is to keep sleeping with women. I believe he has done it to others before her but she is the only one who came out to complain.

She also have a blame. After her first visit, she should have quietly left the ministry knowing the kind of Pastor he is.

I really don't know why people don't use their senses. Even if Mr Pastor misbehave, don't they know right from wrong?
Even children wey still de rub sand for body will be very smart to know that this lady no Sabi cook story.

We are still waiting to hear what really happened.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by jehoha696(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
The way diz feminine folk fall for diz *MOG*,e get as e b,or rather e b as e get...,Something is juz not adding up here.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
After the "first rape", she still offered herself for the "second rape" again. Like somebody already said above, it looks like a case of transaction gone wrong.
There was even a third one right after the second rape. You failed to mention that one. I think the two had been having consensual sex before the transaction went wrong.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
A Bishop ordered pastor Mrs to go naked as punishment and she foolishly do

in Macaroni's voice "what's happening in this country Nigeria"

how can you go naked for a man that's not your boyfriend and husband?

truly the accusations is fake
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
I stopped reading this shît when she went back again for another punishment. How can a grown ass woman be stripping naked willingly to receive punishment. Even my little niece would slap u for even suggesting it or walk away from it all. Some ladies are too stupid playing religion and worshipping stupid men while neglecting what God says. Later she would come up with another bs that she was hypnotized. Omor any of those flamboyant churches with modern day motivational speakers turn pastors as head is a den of all kinds of nonsense people. Never take their members serious both male and females. I see a lot of them. Both the pastors and all their wives are not left out. She knows the truth but she would not say it. Something probably went wrong and she has sworn to take her pound of flesh
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Paulianfa(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Things dey happened for this world wella
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by MadamOk(f): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
They both enjoy it the first time

The second time she call it rape

Double wahala for deady body
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Oshey99: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
How can you be this Narrow minded?

U think wickedness knows religion? Or ethnicity?

All the underaged girls that got pushed into marrying old cargoes in the North, do you think it was of their own wish?

Many of them were raped by these men and forced into marrying them by their families cos of shame. No justice!

At least this one is in the open...

We all know the evil that is hidden under the guise of islam

Don't be an hypocrite!

Ibkhaleel:

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by BRATISLAVA: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
imagrg:
I find this story difficult to believe.

What would you know about the truth?
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Useless Holy business Man and Stupid girl..
At the age of 22 and a female, your job is to be an assistant pastor..
Religion is the bane of the black people indeed.. Look at how someone is commanding you up and down to remove and put back your clothes.. something your biological mother her and father can't do l,just because he is a PastorPreneur you obeyed.. Gosh..
If I born this Kain Stupid female child na to dash her to Yahoo boys make Dem use am..

Very daft girl.
As for the Randy holyhustler. E go tey for jail if na better country.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by charlesdinho7(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
how can a 22 years old lady be given the post of a pastor? madam, you must have receive different penis from the daddy g.o before becoming a branch pastor. i dont know why females are allowed to head a church or given the title of a pastor. THEM LADIES NA OLOSHO JARE
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by bishop212(m): 5:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Which kind of church is dat? Asked u to strip naked ? U did the first time and u went there again, had sex with him and went there again to have another sex...omg
.follow me o my ppl, just follow the trend, what kind of power does this bishop have over her that she went there to do the unthinkable twice? ...is it brainwashing or fear or reverence or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River / Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.