Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE (924 Views)

Edo Guber: LP’s ticket not for highest bidder — Omorodion warns / Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
The harsh reality before us is that the next possible President of Nigeria is between APC and PDP .
Second Reality is that in Nigeria politics it's about personal or group interest and chop the money not development

If Good men win election people like Tinubu cannot win this APC primary

After careful study of why the igbos seems to fail in every electoral process is because we seems to see politics from the angle of development or who will perform better instead of seeing politics as a place I chop my turn and go

Igbos must stop seeing politics in Nigeria from development of the country direction but who will serve our individual or collective interest better

At this point if I'm to look at this 2023 selfish angle I think LP will fail but will only disrupt PDP votes in the south East and among the Igbos which may give Tinubu and APC victory over PDP

The best option for Atiku and PDP will be to Sponsor the factional leader of Labour party Calistus Okafor to disrupt and ensure that Peter Obi did not get the Ticket or appear in any INEC register in this 2023 election

This is the only way Atiku Of PDP- stand a chance of defeating APC of Tinubu before 12 noon

We cannot Vote APC , our economic interest maybe be serve under PDP and maybe one day we can become President but before Presidency we should first become Vice - President which we last see in 1980"s

Peter Obi candidancy at this point is a blessing to APC and a big disadvantage to PDP and ATiku grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by AMGBoss(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Crap. Come next year, people will collect thier money and vote for their preferred candidate. It is only a retardedd fellow that will vote in Buhari 2.0 as president for another eight years.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by ronalmagic10(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by kay1one(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
True words.

He doesn't have to sponsor anyone. Let Peter Obi soft pedal. Promise him minister of finance in Atiku administration.
South West is APC
South East (possibly south South too) is LP
North is PDP.

South East will be the tie breaker. Let them team up behind PDP (although we know they bad too) and stop APC from continuing their evil.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
My fellow Igbos Nigerians are not ready for developmental politics and ideological movement , to them Politics is about sharing the money , chop I chop , individual and collective group interest

Igbos have never been wrong about choice of candidate in any election but in Nigeria right candidate do not win

An average Igbo person do not need Goverment for anything we are self made and hard workers so we don't play emotional or selfish politics but our opponents are selfish and greedy who care less about Development of the country or it's advancement

My fellow igbos it's time you become Selfish and greedy and stop wishing for good leaders for Nigerian .

It should be between APC and PDP who will serve our interest better ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by okeysoninv: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The harsh reality before us is that the next possible President of Nigeria is between APC and PDP .
Second Reality is that in Nigeria politics it's about personal or group interest and chop the money not development

After careful study of why the igbos seems to fail in every electoral process is because we seems to see politics from the angle of development or who will perform better instead of seeing politics as a place I chop my turn and go

Igbos must stop seeing politics in Nigeria from development of the country direction but who will serve our individual or collective interest better

At this point if I'm to look at this 2023 selfish angle I think LP will fail but will only disrupt PDP votes in the south East and among the Igbos which may give Tinubu and APC victory over PDP

The best option for Atiku and PDP will be to Sponsor the factional leader of Labour party Calistus Okafor to disrupt and ensure that Peter Obi did not get the Ticket or appear in any INEC register in this 2023 election

This is the only way Atiku Of PDP- stand a chance of defeating APC of Tinubu before 12 noon

We cannot Vote APC , our economic interest maybe be serve under PDP and maybe one day we can become President but before Presidency we should first become Vice - President which we last see in 1980"s

Peter Obi candidancy at this point is a blessing to APC and a big disadvantage to PDP and ATiku grin
you forgot kwakwanso is also in the race . and will pull vote from apc in the north west . this election is well balance. Peter obi will win the election.

4 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by okeysoninv: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
My fellow Igbos Nigerians are not ready for developmental politics and ideological movement , to them Politics is about sharing the money , chop I chop , individual and collective group interest

Igbos have never been wrong about choice of candidate in any election but in Nigeria right candidate do not win

An average Igbo person do not need Goverment for anything we are self made and hard workers so we don't play emotional or selfish politics but our opponents are selfish and greedy who care less about Development of the country or it's advancement

My fellow igbos it's time you become Selfish and greedy and stop wishing for good leaders for Nigerian .

It should be between APC and PDP who will serve our interest better ?
you're misinformation can't sell. average Igbo need good exchange rate and business climate to excel in business. so try another one. we are all for peter obi of labour party.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
ronalmagic10:
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?

For the past 8 years APC and Buhari have shown us terrible things ,Tinubu will be worst he did not even visit south East just to please the Northern Government forum

I like Peter Obi and his LP but at this point he will work for APC because of dividing Igbo votes the major block of PDP

I would have been better if Ahmad Lawan win APC this way Peter Obi chance will be far better as Northern votes will be divided

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
you're misinformation can't sell. average Igbo need good exchange rate and business climate to excel in business. so try another one. we are all for peter obi of labour party.

Yes so between Tinubu and ATiku who will serve our selfish interest ?

And a Northern PDP means we stand a chance in next 8 years or 4 years , an APC means next 16 years before it come back again to south west
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by OBALOLA55(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

GOOD ANALYSIS
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
The political reality if Ahmad Lawan of North East won it would be good for Peter Obi

Now Tinubu won in APC

Peter Obi candidancy is now in favour of APC and working against PDP best Stronghold he need to soft pedal as it cannot serve Igbo interest but waste the vote of our people

He cannot win the Presidency , Nigeria do not need good men in politics
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by okeysoninv: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Yes so between Tinubu and ATiku who will serve our selfish interest ?

And a Northern PDP means we stand a chance in next 8 years or 4 years , an APC means next 16 years before it come back again to south west
nwokem Peter obi have high chance of clinging this election than the two you mentioned. so park one side joor. we will build our forces with Peter obi same way Yoruba built theirs with tilumbu. biko go and get ur PVC and vote for the rightful man Peter obi
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
nwokem Peter obi have high chance of clinging this election than the two you mentioned. so park one side joor. we will build our forces with Peter obi same way Yoruba built theirs with tilumbu. biko go and get ur PVC and vote for the rightful man Peter obi

We will vote for Peter Obi grin even though I know he will not win

The take back 9ja need between 5-10 years project

That is why I said unless Atiku Of PDP stop Peter Obi in Labour Party by taking advantage of the Faction in the Party ,he may be defeated by Tinubu

As far as Peter Obi appear in the ballot we must vote him whether he win or lose out but if Peter Obi get knock out of the Ballot papper we will vote Atiku for sure or sleep on that day as usual

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by okeysoninv: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We will vote for Peter Obi grin even though I know he will not win

The take back 9ja need between 5-10 years project

That is why I said unless Atiku Of PDP stop Peter Obi in Labour Party by taking advantage of the Faction in the Party ,he may be defeated by Tinubu
oga this election is going regional. with Yoruba that is highly divided..do you think aboki will leave kwakwanso and atiku and vote for tinubu. I dey laugh
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
oga this election is going regional. with Yoruba that is highly divided..do you think aboki will leave kwakwanso and atiku and vote for tinubu. I dey laugh

The problem is not the North Votes but the south

Tinubu will field a Muslim Muslim ticket he no send anybody

So Northern Votes will be divided between APC , PDP and NNPP

Labour party of Peter Obi will take South East , South South and partial South West and maybe North Central also

APC will take the whole South West and plenty votes from the North , those 13 governor's will not want to loose their state to PDP

Deciding factor of the election will be south East and South South votes which will now go to LP instead of PDP

So for sure LP may become regional party but we should not be ready for quick results give it 10 years
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
kay1one:
True words.

He doesn't have to sponsor anyone. Let Peter Obi soft pedal. Promise him minister of finance in Atiku administration.
South West is APC
South East (possibly south South too) is LP
North is PDP.

South East will be the tie breaker. Let them team up behind PDP (although we know they bad too) and stop APC from continuing their evil.

You're not even getting it, most of those supporting Obi won't bother voting if he isn't on the ballot. Obi is getting majority of his votes from the millions of Nigerians who had already given up on the system and had been aloof all these while. They never voted in elections because they were always presented with useless people to choose from until now.

The next election won't be won on the first ballot because non of them would be able to win two-third across Nigeria. Then a runoff will be required.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by okeysoninv: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

The problem is not the North Votes but the south

Tinubu will field a Muslim Muslim ticket he no send anybody

So Northern Votes will be divided between APC , PDP and NNPP

Labour party of Peter Obi will take South East , South South and partial South West and maybe North Central also

APC will take the whole South West and plenty votes from the North , those 13 governor's will not want to loose their state to PDP

Deciding factor of the election will be south East and South South votes which will now go to LP instead of PDP

So for sure LP may become regional party but we should not be ready for quick results give it 10 years
any move they make is a win for Labour party. you are not a good student of history. apc, pdp , nnpp will slung it out in north .
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
any move they make is a win for Labour party. you are not a good student of history. apc, pdp , nnpp will slung it out in north .

Anyway I will always support Peter Obi but he need to be careful this issue of faction by the so called Calistus Okafor maybe engineered by PDP and ATiku
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Mrexcell(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi is the only candidate that can make someone like me from the east to come out and vote next year I can't even remember the last time I voted in any nigerian election. If obi is not in the ballot there's absolutely nothing that will make me bother to stress myself to leave my house to come out to vote for greedy selfish extremely corrupt politicians like atiku or tinibu am sure most igbos will also definitely do the same thing if obi is not allowed to be in ballot.
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by slivertongue: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Obi's entrance will hurt the South the more because the North won't throw away the opportunity given to the NE to produce the president. But obi is working for Atiku. The NC is working with the NE to occupy the villa & their allies are the SE & SS. Buhari and his men are worth less than 10 million votes due to woeful performance
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sure
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by Whiteangel1234: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by chrisxxx(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2022
You ought not to reveal this. This is Machiavellianism. It is the plan B. Obi can't win. Obi contesting is a win for Tinubu.
Re: Why Atiku Of PDP Need To Stop Peter Obi From Getting LP Ticket To Maintain SE by JAMO84: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2022
The only reality here is, Igbos are the real Fulani slaves.

Nothing for you after serving your slave masters for 24 years, you're still hoping that they win 2023

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Group Of People Supporting Tinubu / PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) / Tinubu Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.