Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) (924 Views)

How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / If These 3 Men Defect From APC To PDP, That's The End Of Tinubu's Ambitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by lawalsodiq915: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Osun 2022: 'It Is PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (Watch Video)

The Ataoja of Osogbo land has declared that it is PDP that made him to become the king.

THE NATION REPORTERS reports that the Ataoja of Osogbo land, Oba Jimoh Olanipekun has declared that it is the People's Democratic Party (PDP) that made him to become the king.

He made this know when the PDP governorship candidate visited him in his palace.

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCy2v1CPuOE

Source: https://thenationreporters.com.ng/2022/07/05/osun-2022-it-is-pdp-that-made-me-to-become-the-king-ataoja-of-osogbo-declares-watch-video/

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Xscape1993(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Evil party.....APC is not good for Nigerians....

4 Likes

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Juanas: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Like Seriously ?

3 Likes

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Useless monarchs.

grin grin grin
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Abummg: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
After election if Apc government remove you now you go dey cry
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by rolams(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
What is happening to the APC now?

2 Likes

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Prince111111: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
A true declaration from HRH! Kabiyesi Long live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Troublemaker111: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Apc will lose osogbo massively in the coming election . The governor is so hated , infact his disgrace will be legendary smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Esama: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
His wife not comfortable at all. He will regret this soon.

1 Like

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Deborah98(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol na you Sabi.
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Let politicians use you for their selfish interest. Let wait and see

1 Like

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
God will continue to bless you baba

1 Like

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by garfield1: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Apc will lose osogbo massively in the coming election . The governor is so hated , infact his disgrace will be legendary smiley

Why didnt he lose in 2018
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Troublemaker111: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Are you talking about the remote control
garfield1:

Why didnt he lose in 2018

2 Likes

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Prince111111: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abummg:
After election if Apc government remove you now you go dey cry
APC no go dey power after the election okay?

2 Likes

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by garfield1: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Are you talking about the remote control

Oyetola is now an incumbent so it will be easier
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Troublemaker111: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Than God you admitted he won by remote control grin Being incumbent doesn't say you can lose election , his is not the first and won't be the last . Google is your friend if you want list of governors who lost election while being incumbent grin Awa ni oko ìyá yin cheesy
garfield1:

Oyetola is now an incumbent so it will be easier

1 Like

Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by garfield1: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Than God you admitted he won by remote control grin Being incumbent doesn't say you can lose election , his is not the first and won't be the last . Google is your friend if you want list of governors who lost election while being incumbent grin Awa ni oko ìyá yin cheesy

Which remote control? The margin adeleke won was too low.In a rerun,apc smashed him.now that oyetola is in power,they will retire adeleke.dont forget ogunbiyi and oyinlola are not with adeleke...
Can you see that osun registration figure is the highest
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Olaoluwa122: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

Which remote control? The margin adeleke won was too low.In a rerun,apc smashed him.now that oyetola is in power,they will retire adeleke.dont forget ogunbiyi and oyinlola are not with adeleke...
Make we See how the election go be... undecided
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by garfield1: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Make we See how the election go be... undecided

Next Saturday it is
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Olaoluwa122: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

Next Saturday it is
If tinubu failed to win that state...Hmm...
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by garfield1: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fergie001, your governor violated the constitution. How can he he remove a chairman for defrctiing and swearing another instantly
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by garfield1: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
If tinubu failed to win that state...Hmm...

That is why tinubu will win by all means
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Olaoluwa122: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

That is why tinubu will win by all means
Omo the election is close...
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by fergie001: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:
Your Governor violated the constitution. How can he he remove a chairman for defrctiing and swearing another instantly
You attack Igini for doing the right thing, is it not the lawless ones you want? I expect you to support what OVI did.
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Evil faction
Re: PDP That Made Me To Become The King' - Ataoja Of Osogbo Declares (watch Video) by Troublemaker111: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
You so ignorant of Nigeria politics , even the President admitted of so called remote control , again google is your friend grin The last election did Ogunbiyi or Oyinlola support him You should be more concern of Aregbe not with the governor and that will cause a great catastrophic. I will be here on nairaland when you start opening thread on how Aregbe betray Apc and let the opposition win after the election .... Na here we go read ur thread cheesy
garfield1:

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Exposed / Wike Replies Sule Lamido, Roasts Him Over ‘slave’ Comment. / I Hereby Renounce My Support For BAT...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.