Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) (5967 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Admissions At Rcc Institutes Of Technology Toronto Canada (preference For Naija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2011
Its never as interesting as this to have opportunity to study in Canada and have a Bachelor degree in 2 years and 9 months.
I recently spoke to a director of enrollment from RCC Institutes of Technology Toronto Canada. a subsidiary of Yorkville University. Website: http://www.rccit.ca/
The director is interested in Nigeria students admissions and promising ease admission process just like King's University.

Check the school out for lots of Bachelor programs ranging from Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Engineering Technology), check this: http://www.rccit.ca/school-of-engineering-technology-and-computing/

Acting For Film, TV & Theatre Film Production(for Nolly-wood candidate) check this: http://www.rccit.ca/toronto-film-school/acting-for-film-tv-theatre/

For more info leave me a note or visit the website.

Technology: Its a way to look at the future, make changes to it and live a life of comfort.
RCC Institutes of Technology Toronto Canada is where it start.  www.rccit.ca

Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
Admission is still on for January 2012,  for more information on RCC Institute of Technology, Toronto Canada,

Especially for the " School of Engineering Technology and Computing" Program and admisison

you can talk to me at dyvinson7@yahoo.com for any assistance that you may need.

I am currently working with RCC Institute of Technology to make Nigeria Admissions process easy,

If you need further help, you can also leave me a note and i will surely get back to you.

Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
Its a new season a new time for another opportunities,

Admissions is going on:
Get your admission letter within 2 weeks

At : http://www.rccit.ca/school-of-engineering-technology-and-computing/

program is 2 years and 9 months

Drop me a line if you need help

Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by adexchamp(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
After the admission process,what do you think is the percentage of getting the visa,and also how much is their tuition fee, ??
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
adexchamp:

After the admission process,what do you think is the percentage of getting the visa,and also how much is their tuition fee, ??

Adexchamp,

The percentage is high than you could imagine if you meet up with the requirements.
you have up till 70-90 percent of getting visa if all your documents are genuine and you do not have any gap within school and work.
Also, you probably would not have to go for physical interview if all your documents are genuine and verification comes back well.

Tuition is $10,000 per year. Remember all depends on the number of classes you are taking and how soon you intend to graduate.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 4:18am On Aug 08, 2011
Enhancing skills has lots to do with education impacted.
Studying at RCC can help your immensely to be the skillful person you have always wanted to be.
Just four steps to gain admission into the Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Engineering Technology

REQUIREMENT For Admission

1. Application Fee $100
2. Tuition Deposit (minimum) $500
3. 5 credit O'Level "WAEC/NECO"
4. WAEC/NECO scratch card pin and serial number

Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by eucharia64: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
Is there an opportunity for post graduate or master program in the institute?
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by Podonasmit: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
eucharia64:

Is there an opportunity for post graduate or master program in the institute?

Hello eucharia64,

Yes there is a  Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology, however, its online. You can not get Visa for the program.
However, there is a school that can give you admission for Master in Business Administration(MBA) within 2 weeks if you are interested
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by huet: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2011
@dyvinson7
I am interested in the school that can give admission for Master in Business Administration(MBA) within 2 weeks.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by eucharia64: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2011
I am interested in M.SC IT not business admin. I read computer science Thanks
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2011
huet:

@dyvinson7
I am interested in the  school that can give  admission for Master in Business Administration(MBA) within 2 weeks.

@ Huet,

Please send me email (dyvinson7@yahoo.com) and i will help from there.  

The following are the requirements.

1. Scanned copy of your University Transcript.
2. Resume/ CV
3. Personal Letter on why you want to Study MBA at the school(I can give you sample)
4. $150 Canadian dollars application fee

Once the above document are received in two weeks you will get admission letter.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2011
eucharia64:

I am interested in M.SC IT not business admin. I read computer science Thanks

@ eucharia64,

I have a school that offers Masters in Information System Security and you could get admission within two weeks to a month if all requirements are met.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by eucharia64: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2011
please send me details of the tuition fee, duration and country to eukky64@yahoo.com, Thanks
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2011
eucharia64:

please send me details of the tuition fee, duration and country to eukky64@yahoo.com, Thanks

@eucharia64,

The school is in Canada, Check your email for more info
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2011
Quick update:

If you have applied or trying to apply for the RCC Institute of Technology for the Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Engineering Technology)
I will like to intimate you with new development.
The Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Engineering Technology) admission is for October 2011 a very short time to apply for your visa. After spoken with the Enrollment Director, RCC Institute of Technology has agree to make arrangement for Nigeria students who still want to be admitted for January 2012 session.

To get admitted, you will have to apply for Diploma of Technology (Electronics Engineering Technology) which will be automatically translated to Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Engineering Technology) in October 2012 if you so desire to go with the Bsc.
However to make your visa obtainable the institution has agree to write on your acceptance letter that you will be automatically enrolled into the Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Engineering Technology).

The good news now is that you can get your admission letter in two weeks to enable you meet up with the Canadian Embassy 3 months to class start date application requirement for your visa,

Need more information send me an email dyvinson7@gmail.com    or   dyvinson7@yahoo.com

Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by gunit1(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2011
Do u have schools that is offering public health on masters level,i read biology n do they need any sat or english requirement.wots d tuition fee.gdaunit@yahoo.com
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
g unit:

Do u have schools that is offering public health on masters level,i read biology n do they need any sat or english requirement.wots d tuition fee.gdaunit@yahoo.com

@ g unit,

There are lots of schools with that program. However i can not guarantee you admission with many of the schools  that offer that MPH. There is a particular school that offers the program that i think you can get into without Toefl and GMAT but you will have to have good GPA. What is your GPA?

There is also another school i find that i think your admission is guarantee if you apply to the school. But the school does not have MPH they have Graduate Certificate of Public Health and After Degree of Environmental Health.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by gunit1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
I came out with 2nd class lower,i think the GPA is b/w 2.5-3.4,if u can also get me environmental health on master's level,it wil also be nice.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
g unit:

I came out with 2nd class lower,i think the GPA is b/w 2.5-3.4,if u can also get me environmental health on master's level,it wil also be nice.

@g unit,

Usually you will need minimum of 3.0 GPA or above to get admissions into these schools. Also most of these schools conduct single admission process in a year that is, applications for September 2012 admission start around December 1, 2011 -February 1, 2012; which means you can only get admission for September 2012. At this point since i do not have direct contact with those schools except for school that offers Environmental Health After degree, (that means i can easily call or drive to the school) i will suggest you apply to the school and you can transfer after you finish your program or before you finish. However, i will call them to see if your admission can be processed for January 2012 admission intake. Anyways send me an email lets talk from there.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by gunit1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
I'm a degree holder in biology.looking 4 a place to obtain my master's degree on public.i also have alternative courses like biotech,or environmental biology/health all for master's level(january 2012 intake plsI'm a degree holder in biology.looking 4 a place to obtain my master's degree on public.i also have alternative courses like biotech,or environmental biology/health all for master's level(january 2012 intake pls
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by funkiedee1(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2011
pls, ma frnd also has b.sc in biochemistry wit a 2nd class lower. Wants to study either biochem, food and nut or forensic 4 his masters. Also in canada. Pls hw do we go about it. Email is bluecrystal01@yahoo.com. Tnx and God bless.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2011
funkie dee:

pls, ma frnd also has b.sc in biochemistry wit a 2nd class lower. Wants to study either biochem, food and nut or forensic 4 his masters. Also in canada. Pls hw do we go about it. Email is bluecrystal01@yahoo.com. Tnx and God bless.

@funkie dee,

There are schools with that program but the average grade GPA like i said is 3.0 GPA, however, there are still some schools that might be willing to grant admission. If your friend is interested in Forensic i have a school that offers Master of Information System Security Management. So the program will be suited for your friend. However, i could still help to look for a school that offers the other programs,

Send me email and we will go from there.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2011
Don't miss out admission is still going on.
You can get your admission letter almost within a week.

Want a Master's in Business Administration in Canada?
Admission for MBA is in progress

Minimum requirements

1. Application Fee $150
2. University Transcript
3. Personal Letter on why you should be admitted
4. Resume/CV

Get admission within a week to meet up with Canadian Embassy Deadline.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2011
Thinking of studding in Japan?
Here is a scholarship program that could help you achieve your dream

Click on the link: http://scholarship-positions.com/2012-joint-japanworld-bank-scholarship-for-developing-countries-at-yokohama-national-university-japan/2011/08/12/utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ScholarshipPositions+%28International+Scholarships+and+Financial+Aid+Positions%29
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2011
Need a Scholarships to study abroad ?

There are several scholarships out there for international students every year.
For the remaining of 2011 -2012 there are still scholarships that you can apply for.
Remember, you can still meet some of the scholarships deadlines and all scholarships are for international students
For Scholarships and full listing please visit http://www.dyvinson.com/scholarship/34
and http://www./217859374932994/

www.dyvinson.com
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by moswitch: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2011
please i will like to know the cost of tuition for an international student(bsc) and if it it possible to work and study
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
moswitch:

please i will like to know the cost of tuition for an international student(bsc) and if it it possible to work and study

@ moswitch,

For the Bachelor of Engineering Degree the First 3 terms of study at a tuition of $12,600.00Tuition
That is 4200 per semester and it slightly go up because at that time you will be doing practicals and lab classes.
Each students will be assigned a computer for laboratory experimentation.

Don't forget to email be for any assistance dyvinson7@yahoo.com and check our website www.dyvinson.com

Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2011
Hello Great Nigeria Students:

Scholarship information link: http://www.nettpad.com/

The NettPAD Education (NE) BrainTrust Scholarship Program for Nigerian Students in in tertiary institutions.

Read more: The 2011/2012 NettPAD Education BrainTrust Scholarship for Nigerian Students, Nigeria : College Scholarships, PhD Scholarships, Postdoctoral, Graduate International Scholarships Fellowships

Conditions:

Course Level:Tertiary Education
Scholarship Provider: NettPAD Education BrainTrust
Scholarship can be taken at: Nigeria

Eligibility:

1.An applicant must be a Nigerian

2.An applicant must not be more than 25years by 27th September, 2011. 3.An applicant must be a bona fide student of a recognized tertiary institution in
Nigeria

Scholarship Description: The general aim of NE Scholarship Award Scheme is to assist Nigerian Students in tertiary institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) to pursue their studies to a successful end without much stress or suffering, motivate and reward excellence. The NE Scholarship program also has two stated goals

1.To offer academically superior students who would not otherwise be able to afford college the opportunity to receive higher education.

2.To offer financial aid to academically-superior students who can afford to attend college.

Awards

There are three categories of NE Scholarship scheme and numbers of awards to be given depend on the number of the successful candidates:

1. Gold Scholar: Certificate of Merit Award plus N250, 000

2. Bronze Scholar: Certificate of Merit Award plus N150, 000

3. Silver Scholar: Certificate of Merit Award plus N50, 000

http://www.nettpad.com/

Need help with anything?
send me an email

For listing of other international Scholarship visit: http://www.dyvinson.com/scholarship/34
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2011
Update!!!

Constructive Warning and Awareness.

It came to my notice few days ago that some Admission applications to RCCIT were not processed and not going to be processed. The reason for that was as a result of fraudulent credit cards used for application fee. Similar report also came from Kings University.

The report from RCCIT about some of the latest applications were disheartening and mind burgling. Many of the applications fees payment with credit cards from Nigeria were fraud.

Several Ghost credit cards were used for application fee of $100.

Credit cards bearing foreign names were ridiculously overused for several applications as a result all applications from Nigeria including legitimate and illegitimate are currently flagged and going through thorough scrutiny. I don't know how long this might last, although i know it is putting all Nigeria applicants in bad light and some of the people that applied for Spring Semester (January 2012) might not get their admission letters on time.

However, some of the cleared legitimate applicants will be having their admission letter sent to them. Please have all your documents in place so that you can apply for your visa by first week of October 2011.

Personally i will like to apologies to all legitimate applicants whose admission letter will be delayed as a result of our brothers and sisters actions who are trying to beat the system and causing an eyebrow with their action.

For those who are smearing others please stop this action. Let us create good names for ourselves and our country.

Visit www.dyvinson.com for information that might interest you, including scholarships on studying abroad.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by dyvinson7: 2:26am On May 30, 2013
Good new for Student interested in Information Technology Degree. You could get admission in two weeks for October 2013 Session.

If you are interested let me know, best thing to do, email me at dyvinson7@yahoo.com

Serious students and inquiries only..Pls.
Re: Admissions At Rcc Institute Of Technology Toronto Canada(easy Process For Naija) by emmaxman(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Any One Seen This Kind Of Charger Before? (pics) / School Of Nursing,unilorin (UITH) Application Forms Out / Emmanuel Nworie The First Class Mathematician About To Be Stolen By Canada..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.