Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Peter Obi Has Won The 2023 Presidential Election For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Won The 2023 Presidential Election For Tinubu (1330 Views)

Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Has Won The 2023 Presidential Election For Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Igbos have been wasting votes on idiots who don't repay since 1999.

This time around, we will be wasting our votes on our own brother. That will reduce our regrets.

Followed by the fact that he is the only major Christian candidate in the coming election
But how come you guys didn't waste your votes on Ojukwu when he contested for Presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Won The 2023 Presidential Election For Tinubu by OfoIgbo: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
But how come you guys didn't waste your votes on Ojukwu when he contested for Presidential election?

You just confirmed what I wrote.

So this time around, we will be wasting our votes on our brother
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The 2023 Presidential Election For Tinubu by chernest2002: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Tinubu the true political genius of the South West has won the 2023 presidential election. Peter obi has made it easy for him.

You see all those peter obi supporters on Twitter, claming they are obidient, none of them have the capacity or experience to manage an election. So politically they are not a threat, so allow them to have their 5 minutes of clout.

The real threat is coming from the South east of which pdp is a strong hold of, this are the people who will give peter obi votes in the election, pdp and labour party wil fight for votes in that region, making it easy for Apc to win the election easily in other region.

The good thing is that even though peter obi will be given his 2023 OBItuary by inec, labour party in the South east will reemerge, to make pdp rule obsolete.

Obi will not win 2023 elections but labour party will be risen from the death.
Obi is not your candidate so I expect you not to say good of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Is Useless Organization And Should Be Ban / Breaking: Wike, Four Governors Pull Out Of Pdp's Campaign Council. / Daddy Freeze Stirs Reactions As He Advises Peter Obi To Create Music Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.