Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (842 Views)

If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State / Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President / Only Igbo Can Deny Themselves Presidency In 2023-osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by BetterHeadline: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: . by Totilopussylick(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why are you this jobless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MadamVanessa(f): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
shocked

Nonsense

Igbos warning Nigerians about the impending doom that await the country is what makes them play politics of hate according to some fools.

What igbos sees while sitting down, even if afonjas climb the tallest iroko tree they'll still be myopic and clueless.

This is how they warned us when Buhari came, today everyone including afonjas are lamenting and crying everyday.

Now they're warning us about Tinubu, they still want to make him president, we'll still be here when the peepoo president start misbehaving

3 Likes

Re: . by Emergingnation3(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
BetterHeadline:
[s]It is because they play "politics of hate."
Of course, I was joking.

Look, Igbo can't be president because they appear to be the only group who bribe delegates the least (if at all.)

Nigeria politics is very sophisticated: You see, you must be prepared to spend tens of millions of dollars on delegates and you will get their votes. Once Igbo understand this "political sophistication", sorry I meant "politics of love", then their chances of becoming president will increase.

For those who say "we must not allow Fulani to become president ever again," sorry to ruin your day, but as long as they understand "the politics of love", they will become president later again. They can massacre thousands, and it won't matter as long as they play "sophisticated politics."

However, the rest of we two hundred million plus plebs will always have the privilege to watch those bloody delegates sell our collective destinies to the highest bidder. Aye! [/s]
Lol ! Cos we ain't expecting to be a president of a country that isn't ours....... Igbo will rule themselves in Biafra republic as mush as they want.

Rule yourself forever for all we care... Afonja Muslim !

1 Like

Re: . by JaredNormak: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol cheesy

Every Abobaku from South-Waste thinks Tininbu has won general election already cheesy

Ask Igbo people what Oso Abiola means, cos from the look of things Oso Tininbu will soon happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by BetterHeadline: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
In this world there are two types of people: Those who understand sarcasm and the morons who need everything spelt out for them.
Re: . by Rebelutionary: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
BetterHeadline:
It is because they play "politics of hate."
Of course, I was joking.

Look, Igbo can't be president because they appear to be the only group who bribe delegates the least (if at all.)

Nigeria politics is very sophisticated: You see, you must be prepared to spend tens of millions of dollars on delegates and you will get their votes. Once Igbo understand this "political sophistication", sorry I meant "politics of love", then their chances of becoming president will increase.

For those who say "we must not allow Fulani to become president ever again," sorry to ruin your day, but as long as they understand "the politics of love", they will become president later again. They can massacre thousands, and it won't matter as long as they play "sophisticated politics."

However, the rest of we two hundred million plus plebs will always have the privilege to watch those bloody delegates sell our collective destinies to the highest bidder. Aye!
I couldnt help laughing while reading comments from "your audience" who obviously are ALWAYS motivated by EMOTIONS FIRST than by reason, failing to SEE the sarcasm in your piece!

Lol...

You folks need education...I mean POLITICAL EDUCATION!

I just gave you for free one good reason why a people who thrive in every other sphere but not politics!

1 Like

Re: . by Rebelutionary: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
BetterHeadline:
In this world there are two types of people: Those who understand sarcasm and the morons who need everything spelt out for them.
Hahahahahahahaha...welcome to nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: . by BetterHeadline: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Hahahahahahahaha...welcome to nairaland!!

How can you be of service? smiley

Seriously though, I'm new to this forum and I'm finding out quickly that many users here have problem comprehending sarcasms.
Re: . by OyigboUpdate: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Cos we ain't expecting to be a president of a country that isn't ours....... Igbo will rule themselves in Biafra republic as mush as they want.

Rule yourself forever for all we care... Afonja Muslim !

I like your stand. Atleast make una no use una badluck spoil Peter Obi market for us. Make una dey there dey dream Biafra till 100 years

(1) (Reply)

Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries / NBA Accuses Nigerian Army Of Rape, Genocide In Crossrivers / Peter Obi Labouring In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.