Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video (548 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by Samuel089: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zeaK4pjmGs

Woman allegedly turns into a cow after sleeping with married man

The woman’s legs reportedly turned into cow hooves and she also has a tail

According to unconfirmed rumours, the woman in the video is alleged to have snatched someone else’s husband and the husband’s wife reportedly bewitched her. On the other hand, some are speculating that she slept with a married man and her legs mysteriously turned into those of a cow.

The video has got social media talking as people are quite sceptical of the authenticity of the video. A number of people think that this is just a made up story. Critics quickly noticed the uncanny resemblance that is apparent in this video and the other video which went viral.
Re: Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by flexydote(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omo shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by pyyxxaro: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Naa the Tail when de Wag weak me grin

All of them for there de craze for teeth , why there nor open the lap well make we see were the horse legs from start

Mmmsshheewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by Samuel089: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Naa the Tail when de Wag weak me grin

All of them for there de craze for teeth , why there nor open the lap well make we see were the horse legs from start

Mmmsshheewww

Omo even me sef watch the video finish just to see where the tail come from but nothing me see
Write me for WhatsApp make we run this 09092623960
Re: Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Saw the video already, hope this is just another social media thrash.
Re: Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2022
God

(1) (Reply)

Finding A School For Your Kids When You Arrive In The Uk From Nigeria / This Nearly Broke My Marriage | The First Year Of Marriage Is Truly The Hardest / American Mum In 'trouble' For Cutting Daughter's Hair As Punishment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.