Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,343 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? (943 Views)

Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / Umahi: How Patience Jonathan, Not Anyim Made Me Governor / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Kalashnikov49: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
After doing the bidding of the Fulani mongrels by labelling your own people terrorist.
After encouraging the Killings of your own people by Foreign invaders.
After undermining the Trust people had in You.
You are no more relevant to the Fulani chess players.
Tinubu cant choose you as a Running mate, because you have No electoral value.

You are as dumb as foolishness itself.

By the time You hand over...be rest assured that even USA will no save you...spits!!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Mooh247: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
UGM and ESN can only wail online like the pvssy they are, awon Oloriburuku

Na DANGOTE TRAILER go crush all killers of Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
̷[̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷ ̷a̷u̷t̷h̷o̷r̷=̷M̷o̷o̷h̷2̷4̷7̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷=̷1̷1̷3̷6̷0̷9̷7̷4̷4̷]̷U̷G̷M̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷E̷S̷N̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷w̷a̷i̷l̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷i̷n̷e̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷p̷v̷s̷s̷y̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷y̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷,̷ ̷a̷w̷o̷n̷ ̷O̷l̷o̷r̷i̷b̷u̷r̷u̷k̷u̷ ̷
̷
̷
̷N̷a̷ ̷D̷A̷N̷G̷O̷T̷E̷ ̷T̷R̷A̷I̷L̷E̷R̷ ̷g̷o̷ ̷c̷r̷u̷s̷h̷ ̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷k̷i̷l̷l̷e̷r̷s̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷N̷i̷g̷e̷r̷i̷a̷n̷s̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷

yes ooo thunder scatter all Tinubu urchins that played politics with Owo victims

Hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Jlow2: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Somebody pdp made party chairman, deputy governor, 2term governor, his brother deputy vice chairman PDP southeast, his smaller brother PDP vice chairman ebonyi state, he said he left pdp because of injustice to southeast, that apc will give southeast presidency ,he is only selfish

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Ebubu: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jlow2:
Somebody pdp made party chairman, deputy governor, 2term governor, his brother deputy vice chairman PDP southeast, his smaller brother PDP vice chairman ebonyi state, he said he left pdp because of injustice to southeast, that apc will give southeast presidency ,he is only selfish
you better realize politics is about your future and not your past
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Kalashnikov49: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why Umahi is a Fool is because he gave IGBO-hating vastards like you the PUNCH line to term ESN/IPOB terrorist.
When Lai Mumummed said that Agbero's and Boko Haram are the same was he lying ? Both parties extort money from people. But its not anybody's business. Did you lament??..Useless zombie.

What i want to tell you exclusively is that I KNOW Peter OBI will Loose and then you will understand that IGBOs are giving this shit-hole the last chance, at getting it right before the clarion call.

Make a Phone call zombie... the herdsmen dey collect wotowoto...no need for the preamble.

What happened at OWO was an intro...when the real video commences una go beg...IGBO for Southern Unity and that time..NO level.

Koni dafu Iya ati baba eh...werey alakorin omoale..spits

Mooh247:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Kalashnikov49: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
His selfishness also exposed his foolish mentality of being Power hungry and a useless sellout. All these politicians that go to the center and remember themselves alone will understand soon enough. I am happy he was resoundingly disgraced...e sweet me die!! grin grin grin grin

Jlow2:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Mooh247: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dull people

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by nedu666: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Despite going to apc he did not make it to Senate, his brothers did not make it to house of reps, he himself was not even considered in top 8 for apc presidency. So wat exactly did he gain. The saddest part is that he could not attract any meaningful fed govt project.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Idiko1: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
nedu666:
Despite going to apc he did not make it to Senate, his brothers did not make it to house of reps, he himself was not even considered in top 8 for apc presidency. So wat exactly did he gain. The saddest part is that he could not attract any meaningful fed govt project.

An ostracization from Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Kalashnikov49: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
E PAIN AM!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

[quote author=Mooh247 post=113610116][/quote]
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=113610116][/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/7168712/breaking-gov-umahi-how-market#113610116

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Ebubu: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Idiko1:

An ostracization from Igboland.
ebonyi no be igbo state take note.

you only have 4 igbo states

you have long ostracized ebonyi and they don't want to come back
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Kalashnikov49: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
The guy represents a typical example why ...politicians that don't think home should Never, represent the affairs Of IGBOs. I am so happy though, because the Guy is a useless 1 nijeria vastard and the people he believed threw him under a speeding Molue! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nedu666:
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Ebubu: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
nedu666:

dave brother is apc senate candidate, dave brother is state house of assembly candidate. dave himself will not MISS ministerial position.

stop whining.

you should also note buhari gave him money to complete the international airport.
kalashnikov99 this too is for you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Kalashnikov49: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Till then...all i know is that, events have dawned on him. So if Tinubu becomes President he will be Given "Gutter cleaner" ministerial Post like JOE IGBOKWE?

Darn Igbo Politicians are truly Stewpid..and Nnamdi Kanu said it ohhh!!!

Anyway, the movement continues..!!

Ebubu:

dave brother is apc senate candidate, dave brother is state house of assembly candidate. dave himself will not MISS ministerial position.

stop whining.

you should also note buhari gave him money to complete the international airport.
kalashnikov99 this too is for you.
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by joeyfire(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
After doing the bidding of the Fulani mongrels by labelling your own people terrorist.
After encouraging the Killings of your own people by Foreign invaders.
After undermining the Trust people had in You.
You are no more relevant to the Fulani chess players.
Tinubu cant choose you as a Running mate, because you have No electoral value.

You are as dumb as foolishness itself.

By the time You hand over...be rest assured that even USA will no save you...spits!!

grin no mind the efulefu
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Jlow2: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
you better realize politics is about your future and not your past
then he should not be scamming pple upandan he should have quietly moved to apc than his cock and bull stories, we will see his future in apc
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by nedu666: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ebubu:
ebonyi no be igbo state take note.

you only have 4 igbo states

you have long ostracized ebonyi and they don't want to come back

Who is you?
Who are the people that ostracized ebonyi indigenes?
So which tribe will accept them... yorubas abi fulani
At times its better to keep quiet than open ur mouth and leave no body in doubt dat u are empty

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by indemnityy: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dave Umahi sold his people for his selfish interest that never materialised, mind you, PDP will definitely win this forth coming general election, by then Umahi will worth nothing and completely loose political relevance. He is not talking now, possibly gone mute.

Tufiakwa
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Parachoko: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Till then...all i know is that, events have dawned on him. So if Tinubu becomes President he will be Given "Gutter cleaner" ministerial Post like JOE IGBOKWE?

If Igbos in Lagos can be supporting Igbokwe, he will be giving a position far better than that.
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Ebubu: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
nedu666:

Who is you?
Who are the people that ostracized ebonyi indigenes?
So which tribe will accept them... yorubas abi fulani
At times its better to keep quiet than open ur mouth and leave no body in doubt dat u are empty
Go to Anambra and shout Ebonyi are Igbos and you'll have your response.
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Ebubu: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jlow2:
then he should not be scamming pple upandan he should have quietly moved to apc than his cock and bull stories, we will see his future in apc
his future is bright. ministerial position for eight years is better than political wilderness in PDP because they will lose for sure.
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Ebubu: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

go on and keep shouting biafra or death after obi loses undecided
Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by Ebubu: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
indemnityy:
Dave Umahi sold his people for his selfish interest that never materialised, mind you, PDP will definitely win this forth coming general election, by then Umahi will worth nothing and completely loose political relevance. He is not talking now, possibly gone mute.

Tufiakwa

Lol atiku win tinubu ?

tinubu had north west, and south west inside his pocket. north central are his friends; al makura and the rest of them.

atiku will only win north east and south south because he will pick wike due to rivers state 2million votes, and then with south east but they can not defeat the north west, south west and north central.

these three are largest in population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gov. Umahi ...how Market.?? by pointblank247(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Na DANGOTE TRAILER go crush all killers of Nigerians
lol bros you dey cress oo. As for dangote truck, na one petrol bomb made with Fanta bottle dey settle that kin matter, even driver nodey escape

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See Ijaw Republic Twitter Account (Photos). / France:Tinubu Associates With Drug Barons,419's & Money Launderers Since Chicago / Video Of Tinubu Fake Bishops Wearing Their Robes Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.