Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Adulthood no easy o - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adulthood no easy o (166 Views)

These Adulthood Realities Give Us Nostalgia About Our Childhood Privileges / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / NAIJA NO EASY!! How Many Children Will You Like To Born In This Our Economy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adulthood no easy o by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening Sir/Ma
I don't usually do this but sincerely if i had a choice,i wouldn't do it at all
I'm a student currently trapped home because of ASUU,I learnt the practical aspect of electrical engineering from an electrician and i have been doing one or two repairs for people to make ends meets
Problem is things are really tight right now,works aiint coming at all and to feed hasn't been easy at all
I don't want much,even if its just 2k to buy foodstuff n fill my stomach,i will really appreciate anything....An empty stomach and an empty wallet isn't good at all
Help me and I pray God replenish you in multiple folds

Thanks
Incase anyone wants to help

This is my details

Wema bank

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Message For Couples / How You Can Also Relocate To Canada Without Losing Money To Dubious Travel Agent / The Man, The Wife, the donkey And The criticize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.